Product details of Azee Dry Syrup 200mg
Features of Azee Dry Syrup
Azee Dry Syrup is a remedy for bacterial infections and is often taken to treat sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea.
It contains the same ingredients as the world-famous and original Zithromax, and is characterized by being a syrup type rather than a tablet type.
It is designed to be well absorbed by the body, and the duration of the effect is very high, so infections can be treated in a short period of time . Since it is a syrup, even those who are not good at tablets can take it easily, and since it has relatively few side effects, it can be purchased with confidence.
Effect of Azee Dry Syrup
Azithromycin, the active ingredient in azithromycin, is a macrolide antibiotic used to treat infections caused by bacterial infections.
Azithromycin has a function to prevent the growth of pathogens and has a high antibacterial effect, so it suppresses the increase of infected people.
Indications for Azee Dry Syrup
Azee Dry Syrup is a macrolide antibiotic that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are suffering from sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Those who are suffering from mycoplasma pneumonia and Regionella pneumonia
- Those who are suffering from sore throat (throat pain)
- Those who are suffering from acute bronchitis (sudden coughing)
- Persons suffering from periodontal disease
- Persons undergoing treatment for various symptoms such as respiratory organs and otolaryngology
Adapted strains of Azee Dry Syrup
Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pneumoniae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Moraxella (Branhamella) Catalaris, Haemophilus influenzae, Regionella pneumophylla, Peptostreptococcus, Prebotera, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma
Active ingredient of Azee Dry Syrup
The ingredient of azithromycin is azithromycin.
It is an antibiotic classified as a macrolide.
It has an antibacterial effect by preventing bacterial protein synthesis and suppressing bacterial growth.
It is also an ingredient that is effective against a wide range of bacteria and has a long-lasting action.
Content and content of Azee Dry Syrup
Each box contains 15 ml and is available from 2 boxes.
Each bottle of azithromycin contains 200 mg of azithromycin.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
We have a large number of generic drugs such as AGA treatment “Finpecia” and ED treatment “Tadaship”.
Dosage of Azee Dry Syrup
How to take Azee Dry Syrup
Dissolve an appropriate amount in water and take. By dissolving 10 ml of the attached sterile water, 15 ml of the solution in which the active ingredient azithromycin is dissolved is made.
The dose of Azee Dry Syrup varies depending on the symptoms.
When taking for the treatment of chlamydia, use one bottle at a time.
It should be taken on an empty stomach, and care should be taken not to eat for 2 hours after taking it.
Recommended dose of Azee Dry Syrup
For adults, administer 500 to 1000 mg orally once daily.
Care should be taken not to exceed the maximum daily dose of 500 mg for adults.
For children, take 10 mg / kg body weight (10 kg = 100 mg, 20 kg = 200 mg) once a day at the same timing for 3 days.
For chlamydia infection 1,000 mg (15 ml, active ingredient 200 mg 15 ml * 5 = 75 ml) Take
once daily for 10 days.
For sore throat and other infectious diseases 500mg (15ml active ingredient 200mg 15ml * 2.5 = 37.5ml) Take
once a day at the same timing for 3 days and the effect will last for 7 days.
For pelvic inflammatory disease caused by gonorrhea After treatment with azithromycin injection, take 250 mg once daily and continue for 5 days.
Precautions when taking Azee Dry Syrup
- It is necessary to follow the guideline for the dosing period.
- The safety of taking this medicine during pregnancy has not been established yet, so those who are pregnant or may become pregnant should be careful when taking this medicine. In addition, it is recommended that those who are breastfeeding should avoid taking this medicine or consult a doctor before taking it as the active ingredient may be transferred to breast milk.
- It is prohibited to take this medicine for those who have liver dysfunction or abnormal electrocardiogram due to decreased liver function, children (less than 6 months old), and those who have hypersensitivity of the contained ingredients.
- Since this Azee Dry Syrup is an antibacterial drug, it is not effective against viral infections, and if it is not effective even after long-term use, viral infection is suspected.
- Prevention of the development of resistant bacteria If the symptoms do not change or worsen after 4 days after taking Azee Dry Syrup, discontinue use and consult a doctor. In the case of urethritis and cervicitis, follow the course for 2 to 4 weeks after taking Azee Dry Syrup.
Side effects of Azee Dry Syrup
The main side effects of Azee Dry Syrup
The main side effects are diarrhea, nausea, headache and abdominal distension. In that case, stop using it and observe the change in physical condition.
Infrequent side effects include dry skin, increased platelet count, flushing, and palpitation. If you experience any of the above symptoms, please consult your doctor after confirming any changes in your physical condition.
Rare side effects of Azee Dry Syrup
Symptoms such as leukopenia, abdominal pain, shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, etc. It gets worse suddenly. In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Azee Dry Syrup
People who are careful about taking Azee Dry Syrup
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to other macrolide or ketride drugs
- Persons undergoing treatment for severe hepatic dysfunction or elderly people with severe hepatic dysfunction (65 years or older)
- Glucose galactose malabsorption Those who have sculase / isomaltase deficiency, those who have hereditary fructose intolerance, those who have heart disease, those who have QT prolongation (disease caused by prolonged electrical recovery of myocardial cells) , etc. If you have any medications you are taking, taking them together may increase or decrease the effectiveness of the medication.
- Be careful when operating dangerous machinery such as driving a car, as it may cause disturbance of consciousness.
Caution for using Azee Dry Syrup
It is a medicine that requires caution when taken in combination with Azee Dry Syrup.
- Antacids (aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide) The maximum blood concentration of this agent may decrease.
- Anticoagulant (warfarin) There is a risk of strengthening the action of anticoagulants.
- Immunosuppressants There is a risk of increasing the maximum blood concentration of immunosuppressants and prolonging the half-life.
- There is a risk of increasing the maximum blood concentration of AIDS drugs .
- The possibility of digoxin toxicity, a cardiac stimulant, may increase. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Azee Dry Syrup
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Azee Dry Syrup
- Those who are pregnant
- Children (less than 6 months) People who fall under the above should use this medicine. Depending on the situation, side effects may be strong.
Precautions for storage and handling of Azee Dry Syrup
How to store Azee Dry Syrup
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Azee Dry Syrup
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Azee Dry Syrup
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type syrup
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing