Product details of Tugain 10% Solution
Features of Tugain 10% Solution
Tugain 10% Solution has three types of products with different minoxidil concentrations.
In clinical trials by Taisho Pharmaceutical, it was reported that more than 90% of men’s thinning hair improved 6 months after use, which shows that it is highly effective in promoting hair growth.
In addition, Tugain 10% is a recommended hair restorer for women who are suffering from thinning hair.
Effect of Tugain 10% Solution
By applying Tugain 10% Solution to the scalp, it is absorbed through the skin, dilates the capillaries in the applied area, and improves blood circulation.
By delivering nutrients to the hair follicles that produce hair through the blood, it prepares the environment of the scalp and has hair growth and hair growth effects.
Estimated manifestation of the effect of Tugain 10% Solution
The effect may appear in 3 months at the earliest, but it is usually said that the effect will appear in 6 months.
We recommend that you treat it carefully without being impatient.
Indications for Tugain 10% Solution
Tugain 10% Solution is effective for the symptoms of AGA (male pattern baldness) and female thinning hair (2% only).
- Those who suffer from AGA
- Those who feel that hair loss has increased
- Those who feel that their hair has become thinner
- Those who want to strengthen their hair and increase the amount of hair
- Those who are not good at taking minoxidil
Active ingredient of Tugain 10% Solution
By utilizing the vasodilatory effect of minoxidil, the active ingredient of Tugain 10% Solution, it has the effect of improving blood flow to the hair roots and working to distribute the nutrients necessary for hair growth to the hair roots.
If nutrients are distributed to the hair roots, it can be expected to promote the growth of hair and gradually thicken and increase the volume of hair.
Content and content of Tugain 10% Solution
Contains 60 ml per bottle.
Each Tugain contains 2% / 5% / 10% minoxidil.
- Cipla Ltd
Dosage of Tugain 10% Solution
How to use Tugain 10% Solution
Apply 1ml at a time directly to the area of concern for thinning hair.
Divide into morning, evening and twice a day, and use at least 12 hours apart.
It takes 2-4 hours to dry. If applied at night, allow it to dry completely before going to bed.
If you forget to apply it, use it as usual from the next use.
To maximize the efficacy of the drug, wash your hair when it is dry.
Hair styling products can be used after applying this product.
Recommended dose of Tugain 10% Solution
We recommend using 1 ml at a time.
By spreading 1 ml, it is enough to spread over the entire scalp.
The effect does not increase even if it is used in a large amount or frequently.
Please follow the usage and dosage and use it correctly.
Precautions when using Tugain 10% Solution
- Even if used in large quantities or frequently, the effect will not increase. Please strictly adhere to the prescribed usage and dosage. (Even if you use more than recommended, the effect is not expected to increase and there is a high risk of side effects.)
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water. If you feel the symptoms are severe, please consult your doctor.
- If you touch the mucous membranes such as eyes with your hands with this product, you will feel irritation, so wash off the medicine on your hands thoroughly.
- Do not attach to items that may dissolve in alcohol.
- When using hair styling products, please use after using this product.
- When using a hair dye, use this agent after dyeing the hair.
- For women, please do not use Tugain5% and 10%.
Side effects of Tugain 10% Solution
The main side effects of Tugain 10% Solution
Itching and rough skin have been reported as the main side effects of the applied area.
Please note that using it when the skin is weak may cause side effects on the skin.
A large amount of alcohol is contained in the ingredients, which may irritate the sensitive parts of the eyes and skin, mucous membranes, etc. If you accidentally touch the medicine, wash it off thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
If you cannot get stimulus, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects of Tugain 10% Solution
Due to its vasodilatory effect, it has been reported to have few side effects on the circulatory system.
If you have high blood pressure, low blood pressure, heart disease or heart disease, consult your doctor for use.
Precautions when using Tugain 10% Solution
Those who are careful about using Tugain 10% Solution
The following people should be careful about their use:
- People who have had allergic symptoms due to medicines or cosmetics in the past
- People with high blood pressure or low blood pressure
- People with heart or kidney disorders
- People with swelling
- Mental alopecia in family or siblings People who do not have any patients , elderly people (65 years old or older), people with thyroid dysfunction (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism) Please consult your doctor before use .
There are other things to note.
- It takes time for hair to grow.
- There are individual differences in the degree of hair growth, and not everyone can expect this drug to be effective.
- It is necessary to continue using it to maintain the effect. Please use it after understanding the above.
Those who should not use Tugain 10% Solution
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- People who have had allergic reactions due to this drug or the ingredients of this drug
- Women should not use 5% or 10% of this drug.
- People with alopecia other than menopausal alopecia or people with alopecia of unknown cause
- People with sudden hair loss People who fall under these categories may have strong side effects by using this drug.
Areas where Tugain 10% Solution should not be used
There are some areas of this medicine that should not be used.
- Use this drug only on the scalp and do not take it internally.
- Scalp with scars, eczema or inflammation.
- If you experience any abnormalities during use, be sure to consult your doctor, pharmacist or your doctor.
Precautions for storage and handling of Tugain 10%
How to store Tugain 10% Solution
- After use, put a cap on it and store it at room temperature to avoid high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidental use.
Precautions for handling Tugain 10% Solution
- To maintain quality, do not replace with another container.
- Be careful not to bring it close to fire.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date.
Product information of Tugain 10% Solution
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Application type liquid
- Adult males for AGA treatment, adult females for FAGA treatment (Tugain 10% Solution)
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.