Product details of Finast Tablet
Features of Finast Tablet
Finast is a generic version of Proscar. The active ingredient Finast suppresses the action of dihydrotestosterone, the male hormone that causes AGA.
By reducing dihydrotestosterone, it regulates the hair growth cycle, prolongs the growth period of hair growth, and leads thin and short hair to thick and long hair growth.
Since it contains 5 mg of the active ingredient finasteride, it is possible to treat with good cost performance by dividing it with a pill cutter or the like.
The effect of Finast
Finasteride, the active ingredient in finasteride, reduces the production of androgen (DHT), which is the direct cause of AGA.
This action improves the disorder of the hair cycle, delays the progression of AGA, and can be expected to have a hair-growth effect.
Estimated manifestation of the effect of Finast
The effect may appear in 3 months at the earliest, but it is usually said that the effect will appear in 6 months.
We recommend that you treat it carefully without rushing.
Indications for Finast
Finast is effective for the symptoms of AGA (male pattern baldness).
- Those who suffer from AGA
- Those who feel that hair loss has increased
- Those who feel that their hair has become thinner
- Those who want to strengthen their hair and increase the amount of hair
- Those who want to use a safe hair growth agent
- Those who have not been effective with AGA treatments such as Propecia and those who suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia
The active ingredient of FINAST
Finasteride, the active ingredient in finasteride, suppresses the action of 5α-reductase and reduces the amount of DHT, which is the direct cause of AGA.
This function improves the disorder of the hair cycle and supports the hair to grow firmly.
Finast content / content
Contains 30 tablets per box.
Each Finasteride tablet contains 5 mg of finasteride.
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in India.
With sales of 226.6 billion yen in 2017, it is attracting attention as a rapidly growing company.
We handle more than 200 types of generic drugs, and we are expanding to about 80 countries around the world.
Finast Tablet dosage
How to take Finast
Take 1 tablet once a day with about 1 glass of water or lukewarm water.
It is okay to take it before or after meals, but you can feel the effect more by taking it at the same time every day.
If you miss a dose, take it when you notice it.
Recommended dose of FINAST
For male adults, it is usually recommended to administer 0.2 mg of finasteride once daily.
The amount can be increased as needed, but the upper limit is 1 mg per day.
Please use a pill cutter and use the dose that suits you.
At the earliest, the effect may be exhibited by daily administration for 3 months.
It usually requires daily administration for 6 months until the effect appears.
In addition, it is recommended to take it continuously to maintain the effect.
Precautions when taking FINAST
When finasteride 0.2 mg and 1 mg were orally administered to healthy adults once daily for 7 days within 30 minutes after meals, the AUC and Cmax on the 7th day of administration were approximately between fasting and postprandial administration. It will be the same value.
Clinical trials have reported no dietary effects.
Precautions related to dosage and administration Although the effect may be exhibited by daily administration for 3 months, it is usually said that daily administration for 6 months is required until the effect appears.
Also, take it continuously to maintain the effect. In addition, the enhancement of the effect by increasing the dose is not recognized.
If the progression of androgenetic alopecia is not delayed even after administration of this drug for 6 months or longer, discontinue administration. In addition, even if you administer for 6 months or more, check the effect regularly and consider the necessity of continuous administration.
Side effects of Finast Tablet
The main side effects of Finast
There is a tendency for decreased libido, such as erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory disorders, and decreased semen volume.
Clinical trial results have reported side effects in the genitals as the main symptom.
However, the frequency is less than 5% at most, and it can be said that it is a drug with relatively few side effects.
Serious side effects of FINAST
Serious side effects include hepatic dysfunction such as dullness, loss of appetite, nausea, fever, rash, itching, yellowing of the skin and white of the eyes, and brown urine.
If you experience any symptoms or abnormalities, wait and discontinue administration.
If you are concerned about the frequency of side effects, or if your symptoms do not go away, tell your doctor about your medication and follow the instructions.
Precautions when using Finast Tablet
People who are careful about taking FINAST
The following people should be careful about taking.
- Patients with hepatic dysfunction This drug is mainly metabolized in the liver.
- It has not been shown to be safe when administered to patients with hepatic dysfunction.
- Please consult your doctor before taking.
An important basic note of the Finast
There are some precautions to take when using this drug.
- When this drug is administered to pregnant women, the pharmacological action (DHT lowering action) of this drug may affect the normal development of the reproductive organs of male fetuses.
- Do not divide or crush this agent. If this product is crushed or damaged, do not handle it with pregnant women, women who may be pregnant, and women who are breastfeeding. Since this agent is coated, it will not come into contact with the active ingredient under normal handling unless it cracks or shatters.
People who should not take Finast
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug
- Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant and lactating women Do not use this drug if any of the
Precautions related to efficacy / effect
- It is indicated only for androgenetic alopecia in men. There are no indications for other alopecia.
- Safety and efficacy under the age of 20 have not been established.
- There is no indication for women. Please use it with the above in mind.
Precautions for storage and handling of Finast Tablet
How to store the Finast
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Finast
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Finast Tablet product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult male for AGA treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing