Terms of Service
The service of LifetimePills.com is a proxy business for import procedures for overseas drugs and supplements.
In compliance with laws and regulations, we are responsible for importing pharmaceutical products for business import such as settlement agency and shipping procedure according to customer’s order, but we are responsible for the use of the product ordered by the customer. Can’t bear.
Therefore, please be sure to read and agree to these terms before using our services.
Article 1 (Member)
- “Member” means an individual who applies for membership after agreeing to this agreement in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
- “Member information” means information related to member attributes and information related to member transactions disclosed by the member to the Company.
- This agreement applies to all members and is to be observed at the time of registration procedure and after registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
- Membership Qualifications
Customers who have agreed to these terms and applied for membership will be qualified as members after completing the prescribed registration procedures. The member registration procedure must be performed by the member himself / herself. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, we may refuse membership applications from those whose membership has been revoked in the past or those who we judge to be inappropriate.
- Entering member information
When registering as a member, please read the notes on input carefully and enter the necessary information correctly in the designated input form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used when registering the member name in the member information. If these characters are registered, we will change them.
- Password management
- The password can only be used by the member himself / herself and cannot be transferred or lent to a third party.
- It is the member’s responsibility to manage the password, such as changing it regularly so that it will not be known to others.
- Any indication of intention made to the Company using a password will be regarded as an indication of the intention of the member himself / herself, and all payments, etc. resulting from this will be the responsibility of the member.
- E-mail management
Members should set their e-mail reception settings so that they can receive e-mails from this site. If the e-mail delivered to the member by the Company does not reach the member, the member will be responsible for any reason and the Company shall not be responsible for it.
Article 3 (Change)
- Members shall promptly contact the Company if there is any change in the matters notified to the Company such as name and address.
- The Company is not liable for any damages caused by failure to register the change. Also, please note that even if the change registration is made, transactions that have already been processed before the change registration will be performed based on the information before the change registration.
Article 4 (Withdrawal)
- If a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, please contact the member himself / herself by inquiring to inform him / her that he / she wants to withdraw from the membership. The Company shall process the withdrawal within 10 days after the application for withdrawal from the member.
- No fees will be charged for withdrawal.
- All points owned by the relevant member will be lost upon withdrawal, and even if the same person newly registers as a member, the lost points will not be awarded.
- Due to the nature of the service of personal import agency, we do not accept refunds.
Article 5 (Loss of membership and liability for compensation)
- If a member makes a false declaration when applying for membership, fails to pay the order price, or if there are other reasons that the Company deems inappropriate as a member, the Company will cancel the membership. I will be able to do it.
- When a member performs any of the acts specified in the following items, the member shall be liable for any damages suffered by the Company.
- Unauthorized use of membership number and password
- Interfering with our business by accessing this website, falsifying information, or sending harmful computer programs to this website.
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of the products we handle
- When seeking compensation for damages, the operator and the user will discuss.
Article 6 (Handling of member information)
- As a general rule, we will not disclose member information to a third party without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company may disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member.
- When disclosure is required by law
- When we determine that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honor, etc.
- The Company shall be able to provide information including advertisements to members by e-mail newsletter or other methods. If the member does not wish to provide information, we will stop providing information if you notify us in accordance with the method prescribed by our company. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
- If you want to stop the delivery of the e-mail newsletter from us, please contact us from “Inquiries” .
Article 7 (Prohibited matters)
When using this service, it is prohibited for members to perform any of the following acts.
- Violation of laws and regulations, this agreement, precautions for using this service, precautions for shopping with this service, and other agreements
- Damage to the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company and other third parties
- Acts that may adversely affect the mind and body of young people, or other acts that are offensive to public order and morals
- Performing acts that cause annoyance or discomfort to other users or other third parties
- Entering false information
- Sending or writing harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
- Unauthorized access to our servers and other computers
- Lending / transferring the password to a third party or sharing it with a third party
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 8 (Service interruption / suspension, etc.)
In order to keep the service in good working condition, we may suspend the provision of this service in part or in whole without prior notice if any of the following items apply.
- When required for regular and emergency system maintenance
- When the load is concentrated on the system
- When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to fire, power outage, obstruction by a third party, etc.
- In addition, when we determine that it is unavoidable to stop the system
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
- The Company is not liable for any system interruption, delay, cancellation, data loss, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, or any other damage caused to the member regarding our services due to a failure of the communication line or computer. will do.
- We do not guarantee that the email content sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc. does not contain harmful things such as computer viruses.
- The Company is not liable for any damages caused by the member’s violation of this agreement.
- If the e-mail delivered to the member by the Company does not reach the member, the Company shall not be liable for any reason, and even if the member suffers a disadvantage due to it. We do not take any responsibility.
Article 10 (Point system)
The Company will grant “shopping points” (hereinafter referred to as “points”) to the user when the user uses the service on this site or when the Company deems it appropriate.
- Granting points The
Company will provide points when a member places an order or deposit for goods on this site, or when the Company deems it appropriate. In addition, the point award rate and conditions will be decided by the Company and will be changed as necessary. It will be granted after a certain period of time specified by the Company from the applicable transaction.
- Management of points
We will notify you of the number of points, the number of points used, and the number of remaining points that the member has earned by the method prescribed by the company. If a member feels doubt about the number of notifications, please contact us immediately by contacting us.
- Total points
Since members can only issue one account on this site, points held by multiple accounts cannot be totaled. In addition, points cannot be transferred, sold or shared between members.
- Cancellation / Disappearance / Change
of Points If there is a “cancellation” or “refund” in the target transaction after the points have been granted by the Company, the granted points can be cancelled. In addition, if a case that meets the conditions in the next section is discovered, some or all of the points can be canceled without notifying the member.
- When the transaction is illegal or fraudulent ・ When an act that violates this agreement is found
- When the expiration date of the points set by the Company is exceeded ・ When it is necessary to offset the points due to insufficient order amount
- In addition, when we judge that it is appropriate to cancel the granted points
- Use of points
Members can use their points to pay all or part of the payment price (applies only to the product price, not to the shipping fee) by the method specified by the Company. In addition, the point usage conversion rate, target products, etc. will be determined by the Company and will be changed as necessary. If a member uses points to place an order for a product and then cancels it for some reason, the points will be used to return the product, and no cash will be returned.
Article 11 (Refund)
- As a general rule, we will not refund the price deposited in us. However, this does not apply if it is difficult to deliver the product due to a shortage of products.
In the case of convenience store payment, we cannot accept refunds in any case because direct refunds are not possible.
- The Company shall grant points for the corresponding deposit or excess or surplus amount to the member when the deposit specified in each of the following items is made, and shall not accept refunds.
- When a member deposits an amount that is excessive or surplus than the amount specified by the Company
- When a member deposits an amount that is less than the amount specified by the Company and no additional deposit is made within 10 days.
- In the case of payment due to member’s negligence, such as double payment by credit card
- When depositing for an order that we determine cannot be shipped, such as delivery to countries other than Japan
- We will not refund if the ordered item is shipped successfully and the item is returned for the reason of Article 14.
Article 12 (Reshipment)
The Company shall not accept reshipment of a product once it has been shipped, if it is not received and returned for the reasons specified in the following items. In this case, as stated in Article 13 (3), refunds will not be accepted.
- When returned after the detention period, regardless of absence at the time of delivery or general delivery
- If the address and / or address registered at the time of ordering is incorrect and returned.
- When the contact from our company to the member by phone or e-mail does not reach the member and is returned
- In addition, when it is returned for reasons other than the defect of our company or the shipping company
Article 13 (Revision of this agreement)
The Company may revise this Agreement at will, and the Company may establish an agreement that supplements this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Supplementary Agreement”). Amendments or supplements to these Terms shall take effect when the revised Terms or Supplementary Terms are posted on the Company’s designated site. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised terms and conditions and supplementary terms.
Article 14 (Government law, court of jurisdiction)
This agreement shall be in accordance with USA law, and if a dispute arises regarding this agreement, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court of the first instance.