Product details of Morr F 5% Solution
Features of Morr F 5% Solution
Morr F 5% Solution contains the active ingredients of both “Rogaine” and “Propecia”, which are world-famous as hair growth agents, and it has the same effect as using two therapeutic agents in one. ..
Minoxidil provides the nutrients and oxygen needed for hair follicle growth by promoting blood circulation in the scalp.
Furthermore, it activates the hair follicles, grows the hair follicles large and deep, grows thick and strong hair, and leads to improvement of AGA.
The active ingredient in the original drug Propecia is finasteride.
Finasteride acts to block the conversion of testosterone, a male hormone, to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Effect of Morr F 5% Solution
By applying Morr F 5% Solution to the scalp, it is absorbed through the skin, dilates the capillaries of the applied part, and improves blood circulation.
By delivering nutrients to the hair follicles that produce hair through the blood, it prepares the environment of the scalp and has hair growth and hair growth effects.
Estimated effect of Morr F 5% Solution
The effect may appear in 3 months at the earliest, but it is usually said that the effect will appear in 6 months.
We recommend that you treat it carefully without being impatient.
Indications for Morr F 5% Solution
Morr F 5% Solution is effective for the symptoms of AGA (male pattern baldness).
- Those who suffer from AGA
- Those who feel that hair loss has increased
- Those who feel that their hair has become thinner
- Those who want to strengthen their hair and increase the amount of hair
- Those who are not good at taking minoxidil
Active ingredient of Morr F 5% Solution
Minoxidil, an ingredient, was developed as a vasodilator and is an ingredient that improves blood flow and is also effective for hair growth and hair growth.
Another active ingredient, finasteride, suppresses the action of 5α-reductase and reduces the amount of DHT, which is the direct cause of AGA.
This function improves the disorder of the hair cycle and supports the hair to grow firmly.
Content and content of Morr F 5% Solution
Each bottle contains 60 ml.
Each Morr F contains 5% minoxidil / 1% finasteride.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Intas Pharmaceuticals is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Dosage of Morr F 5% Solution
How to use Morr F 5% Solution
Apply 1ml at a time directly to the area of concern for thinning hair.
Divide into morning, evening and twice a day, and use at least 12 hours apart.
It takes 2-4 hours to dry.
If applied at night, allow it to dry completely before going to bed.
If you forget to apply it, use it as usual from the next use.
To maximize the efficacy of the drug, wash your hair when it is dry.
Hair styling products can be used after applying this product.
Recommended dose of Morr F 5% Solution
We recommend using 1 ml at a time.
By spreading 1 ml, it is enough to spread over the entire scalp.
The effect does not increase even if it is used in a large amount or frequently.
Please follow the usage and dosage and use it correctly.
Precautions when using Morr F 5% Solution
- Even if used in large quantities or frequently, the effect will not increase. Please strictly adhere to the prescribed usage and dosage. (Even if you use more than recommended, the effect is not expected to increase and there is a high risk of side effects.)
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water. If you feel the symptoms are severe, please consult your doctor.
- If you touch the mucous membranes such as eyes with your hands with this product, you will feel irritation, so wash off the medicine on your hands thoroughly.
- Do not attach to items that may dissolve in alcohol.
- When using hair styling products, please use after using this product.
- When using a hair dye, use this agent after dyeing the hair.
- Do not use for women.
Side effects of Morr F 5% Solution
Main side effects of Morr F 5% Solution
Itching and rough skin have been reported as the main side effects of the applied area.
Please note that using it when the skin is weak may cause side effects on the skin.
A large amount of alcohol is contained in the ingredients, which may irritate the sensitive parts of the eyes and skin, mucous membranes, etc.
If you accidentally touch the medicine, wash it off thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
If you cannot get stimulus, consult your doctor.
Rare side effects of Morr F 5% Solution
Due to its vasodilatory effect, it has been reported to have few side effects on the circulatory system.
If you have high blood pressure, low blood pressure, heart disease or heart disease, consult your doctor for use.
Precautions when using Morr F 5% Solution
Those who are careful about using Morr F 5% Solution
The following people should be careful about their use:
- People who have had allergic symptoms due to medicines or cosmetics in the past
- People with high blood pressure or low blood pressure
- People with heart or kidney disorders
- People with swelling
- Mental alopecia in family or siblings People who do not have any patients , elderly people (65 years old or older), people with thyroid dysfunction (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism) Please consult your doctor before use .
There are other things to note.
- It takes time for hair to grow.
- There are individual differences in the degree of hair growth, and not everyone can expect this drug to be effective.
- It is necessary to continue using it to maintain the effect. Please use it after understanding the above.
People who should not use
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- People who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or the ingredients of this drug
- People with alopecia other than alopecia of the middle age or people with alopecia of unknown cause
- There was sudden hair loss People People who fall under these categories may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Parts that should not be used
There are some areas of this medicine that should not be used.
- Use this drug only on the scalp and do not take it internally.
- Scalp with scars, eczema or inflammation.
If you experience any abnormalities during use, be sure to consult your doctor, pharmacist or your doctor.
Precautions for storage and handling of Morr F 5% Solution
- After use, cap it and store it at room temperature to avoid high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidental use.
Precautions for handling Morr F 5% Solution
- To maintain quality, do not replace with another container.
- Be careful not to bring it close to fire.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date.
Product information of Morr F 5% Solution
Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
- Application type liquid
- Adult male for AGA treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing