Product Details of Dutas Capsule
Features & Effects of Dutas Capsule
Dutas Capsule is a generic version of Zagaro.
Dutasteride, the main ingredient, has clinical results higher than finasteride, which is highly evaluated by the Japanese Dermatological Association, and is expected to have the effects of increasing the number of hairs, increasing the thickness, and preventing hair loss.
This product is recommended for those who have not felt the desired effect after taking finasteride, or who are considering treatment at a low cost.
It is a simple and easy-to-continue drug that you can take just by taking one tablet once a day.
Estimated manifestation of the effect of Dutas
The effect may appear in 3 months at the earliest, but it is usually said that the effect will appear in 6 months.
We recommend that you treat it carefully without rushing.
Indications for Dutas
Dutas is effective for the symptoms of AGA (male pattern baldness).
- Those who suffer from AGA
- Those who feel that hair loss has increased
- Those who feel that their hair has become thinner
- Those who want to strengthen their hair and increase the amount of hair
- AGA treatments such as Propecia are effective Those who could not
Active ingredient of Dutas Capsule
Dutasteride, the active ingredient of Dutas, inhibits both the enzyme that converts androgens to DHT, 5a-reductase type 1 and type 2, and therefore has a higher DHT production inhibitory effect than finasteride, which acts only on type 1. Therefore, not only the progression of AGA is delayed, but also the effects of hair growth and hair growth can be expected, and the hair thickening effect is manifested by the thickening of hair and the growth of multiple hairs from a single root.
Dutas content / content
Each box contains 30 capsules.
Contains 0.5 mg of dutasteride per capsule of Dutas.
- Doctor Lady’s Laboratories
Doctor Lady’s Laboratories is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in India.
With sales of 226.6 billion yen in 2017, it is attracting attention as a rapidly growing company.
We handle more than 200 types of generic drugs, and we are expanding to about 80 countries around the world.
Dutas Capsule dosage
How to take Dutas Capsule
Take 1 capsule once a day with a glass of water or lukewarm water.
There are individual differences in the onset of the effect.
It is a medicine that is effective when taken daily.
A higher effect can be obtained by taking it at a fixed time.
Recommended dose of Dutas Capsule
For male adults, it is usually recommended to administer 0.1 mg of dutas teride once daily.
The amount can be increased as needed, but the upper limit is 0.5 mg per day.
At the earliest, the effect may be exhibited by daily administration for 3 months.
It usually requires daily administration for 6 months until the effect appears.
In addition, it is recommended to take it continuously to maintain the effect.
Side effects of Dutas Capsule
The main side effects of Dutas Capsule
Erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, and decreased semen volume have been reported.
Depending on the results of clinical trials, it is mainly a side effect in the genitals. In the Phase II / III international collaborative study, adverse reactions including abnormal laboratory test values were reported in 95 (17.1%) of the total 557 patients (including 120 Japanese) who received Dutas Capsule.
The main ones are erectile dysfunction in 24 cases (4.3%), libido decrease in 22 cases (3.9%), and semen volume decrease in 7 cases (1.3%).
Serious side effects of Dutas Capsule
Serious side effects include liver dysfunction and jaundice: liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevated AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), bilirubin, etc. may occur.
Observe closely, and if any abnormalities are observed, discontinue administration, tell your doctor to take the medicine, and follow the instructions.
Precautions when using Dutas Capsule
People who are careful about taking Dutas Capsule
The following people should be careful about taking.
- Patients with hepatic dysfunction This drug is mainly metabolized in the liver and has a half-life of about 3 to 5 weeks. It has not been shown to be safe when administered to patients with hepatic dysfunction. Please consult your doctor before taking.
Important basic notes of Dutas Capsule
There are some precautions to take when using this drug.
- Since this drug is absorbed transdermally, women and children should not touch the drug leaked from the capsule. In case of contact with leaked chemicals, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Because this drug affects serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA), care should be taken when testing for prostate cancer. -The PSA level 6 months after administration of this drug should be used as the new baseline, and then the PSA level should be measured as appropriate to evaluate the change from the baseline.
People who should not take Dutas Capsule
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug and other 5α-reductase inhibitors
- Women , children, etc.
- Patients with severe hepatic dysfunction Since this drug is mainly metabolized in the liver, blood The medium concentration may increase. If used by anyone who falls under these categories, it may have an adverse effect on the human body.
Precautions related to the efficacy and effects of Dutas Capsule
- It is indicated only for androgenetic alopecia in men. There are no indications for other alopecia.
- Safety and efficacy under the age of 20 have not been established. Please use it with the above in mind.
Dutas Capsule storage method and handling precautions
How to store Dutas Capsule
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Store as a drug sheet to avoid light and moisture.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Dutas Capsule
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Dutas Capsule product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
- Oral capsules
- Adult male for AGA treatment.
Other Hair Remedy Products :
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing