Product details of Fincar Tablet
Features of Fincar Tablet
Fincar is a generic version of Proscar.
It contains the active ingredient finasteride, which 98% of people realized that they had improved thinning hair and increased hair.
It suppresses the action of dihydrotestosterone, which is the cause of AGA, and normalizes the hair cycle.
This effect prevents hair loss and hair loss on the head, delays the progress of hair loss, and promotes hair growth.
This product is recommended for those who feel that the cost of treatment with the original drug is a burden because it can be purchased at a lower price than the original drug.
Finasteride, the active ingredient in Fincar , reduces the production of androgen (DHT), which is the direct cause of AGA.
This action improves the disorder of the hair cycle, delays the progression of AGA, and can be expected to have a hair-growth effect.
Estimated effect of Fincar
The effect may appear in 3 months at the earliest, but it is usually said that the effect will appear in 6 months.
We recommend that you treat it carefully without being impatient.
Fincar is effective for the symptoms of AGA (male pattern baldness).
- Those who suffer from AGA
- Those who feel that hair loss has increased
- Those who feel that their hair has become thinner
- Those who want to strengthen their hair and increase the amount of hair
- Those who want to use a safe hair growth agent
- Those who have not been effective with AGA treatments such as Propecia and those who suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia
Fincar active ingredient
Finasteride, the active ingredient in Finasteride, suppresses the action of 5α-reductase and reduces the amount of DHT, which is the direct cause of AGA.
This function improves the disorder of the hair cycle and supports the hair to grow firmly.
Fincar content / content
Contains 30 tablets per box.
Each Finasteride tablet contains 5 mg of finasteride.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
How to take Fincar
Take 1 tablet once a day with about 1 glass of water or lukewarm water.
It is okay to take it before or after meals, but you can feel the effect more by taking it at the same time every day.
If you miss a dose, take it when you notice it.
Recommended dose of Fincar
For male adults, it is usually recommended to administer 0.2 mg of finasteride once daily.
The amount can be increased as needed, but the upper limit is 1 mg per day.
Please use a pill cutter and use the dose that suits you.
At the earliest, the effect may be exhibited by daily administration for 3 months.
It usually requires daily administration for 6 months until the effect appears.
In addition, it is recommended to take it continuously to maintain the effect.
Precautions when taking Fincar
When finasteride 0.2 mg and 1 mg were orally administered to healthy adults once daily for 7 days within 30 minutes after meals, the AUC and Cmax on the 7th day of administration were approximately between fasting and postprandial administration. It will be the same value.
Clinical trials have reported no dietary effects.
Precautions related to dosage and administration Although the effect may be exhibited by daily administration for 3 months, it is usually said that daily administration for 6 months is required until the effect appears.
Also, take it continuously to maintain the effect. In addition, the enhancement of the effect by increasing the dose is not recognized.
If the progression of androgenetic alopecia is not delayed even after administration of this drug for 6 months or longer, discontinue administration. In addition, even if you administer for 6 months or more, check the effect regularly and consider the necessity of continuous administration.
Fincar side effects
The main side effects of Fincar
There is a tendency for decreased libido, such as erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory disorders, and decreased semen volume.
Clinical trial results have reported side effects in the genitals as the main symptom.
However, the frequency is less than 5% at most, and it can be said that it is a drug with relatively few side effects.
Significant side effects of Fincar
Serious side effects include hepatic dysfunction such as dullness, loss of appetite, nausea, fever, rash, itching, yellowing of the skin and white of the eyes, and brown urine.
If you experience any symptoms or abnormalities, wait and discontinue administration.
If you are concerned about the frequency of side effects, or if your symptoms do not go away, tell your doctor about your medication and follow the instructions.
Precautions when using Fincar
People who are careful about taking Fincar
The following people should be careful about taking.
- Patients with hepatic dysfunction This drug is mainly metabolized in the liver.
- It has not been confirmed to be safe when administered to patients with hepatic dysfunction.
- Please consult your doctor before taking.
An important basic note of Fincar
There are some precautions to take when using this drug.
- When this drug is administered to pregnant women, the pharmacological action (DHT lowering action) of this drug may affect the normal development of the reproductive organs of male fetuses.
- Do not divide or crush this agent. If this product is crushed or damaged, do not handle it with pregnant women, women who may be pregnant, and women who are breastfeeding. Since this agent is coated, it will not come into contact with the active ingredient under normal handling unless it cracks or shatters.
People who should not take Fincar
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug
- Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant and lactating women Do not use this drug if any of the above applies.
Precautions related to the efficacy and effects of Fincar
- It is indicated only for androgenetic alopecia in men. There are no indications for other alopecia.
- Safety and efficacy under the age of 20 have not been established.
- There is no indication for women. Please use it with the above in mind.
Fincar storage method and handling precautions
How to store the Fincar
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Fincar
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Fincar product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult male for AGA treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing