Product details of Veltride Tablet
Features of Veltride Tablet
Veltride Tablet is a generic version of Zagaro containing 0.5 mg of dutasteride.
The main ingredient, dutasteride, inhibits the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is responsible for hair loss and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Its effectiveness has been proven in clinical trials to be higher than the active ingredient finasteride contained in Propecia.
This product is recommended for those who do not realize the effect even after taking Propecia.
It has the same effect as conventional medicines, but the price is low and the cost performance is excellent.
The effect of Veltride Tablet
Dutasteride, the active ingredient of Veltride, suppresses the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which causes the onset of androgenetic alopecia AGA, and is effective in improving AGA.
Therefore, not only the progression of AGA can be delayed, but also the effects of hair growth and hair growth can be expected, and the hair thickening effect appears when the hair becomes thicker and multiple hairs grow from a single root.
Estimated manifestation of the effect of Veltride Tablet
The effect may appear in 3 months at the earliest, but it is usually said that the effect will appear in 6 months.
We recommend that you treat it carefully without rushing.
Indications for Veltride Tablet
Veltride Tablet is effective for the symptoms of AGA (male pattern baldness).
- Those who suffer from AGA
- Those who feel that hair loss has increased
- Those who feel that their hair has become thinner
- Those who want to strengthen their hair and increase the amount of hair
- AGA treatments such as Propecia are effective Those who could not
Active ingredient of Veltride Tablet
Dutasteride, the active ingredient of Veltride, inhibits both the enzyme that converts androgens to DHT and the 5a-reductase type 1 and type 2, so it has a higher DHT production inhibitory effect than finasteride, which acts only on type 1.
Therefore, not only the progression of AGA is delayed, but also the effects of hair growth and hair growth can be expected, and the hair thickening effect appears when the hair becomes thicker and multiple hairs grow from a single root.
Veltride Tablet content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Each tablet of Veltride contains 0.5 mg of dutasteride.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Intas Pharma is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Dosage of Veltride Tablet
How to take Veltride Tablet
Take 1 tablet once a day with about 1 glass of water or lukewarm water.
There are individual differences in the onset of the effect.
It is okay to take it before or after meals, but you can feel the effect more by taking it at the same time every day.
If you miss a dose, take it when you notice it.
Recommended dose of Veltride Tablet
For male adults, it is usually recommended to administer 0.1 mg of dutasteride once daily.
The amount can be increased as needed, but the upper limit is 0.5 mg per day.
At the earliest, the effect may be exhibited by daily administration for 3 months.
It usually requires daily administration for 6 months until the effect appears.
In addition, it is recommended to take it continuously to maintain the effect.
Precautions when taking Veltride Tablet
Dietary effects When a single oral dose of dutasteride 2.5 mg was administered to healthy adults after a meal, slight changes in pharmacokinetic parameters were observed, and AUC0-∞ decreased from 2573 of fasting administration to 2197 ng.
This change has no clinical impact.
* The approved dose of this drug is 0.1 or 0.5 mg once daily.
Precautions related to dosage and administration-Improvement may be observed 12 weeks after the start of administration, but treatment for 6 months is usually required to evaluate the therapeutic effect.
- If male pattern baldness does not improve after administration of this drug for 6 months or longer, discontinue administration.
- In addition, even if you administer for 6 months or more, check the effect regularly and consider the necessity of continuous administration.
Side effects of Veltride Tablet
The main side effects of Veltride Tablet
Erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, and decreased semen volume have been reported.
Depending on the results of clinical trials, it is mainly a side effect in the genitals.
In the Phase II / III international collaborative study, adverse reactions including abnormal laboratory test values were reported in 95 (17.1%) of the total 557 patients (including 120 Japanese) who received dutasteride.
The main ones are erectile dysfunction in 24 cases (4.3%), libido decrease in 22 cases (3.9%), and semen volume decrease in 7 cases (1.3%).
Serious side effects of Veltride Tablet
Serious side effects include liver dysfunction and jaundice: liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevated AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), bilirubin, etc. may occur.
Observe closely, and if any abnormalities are observed, discontinue administration, tell your doctor to take the medicine, and follow the instructions.
Precautions when using Veltride Tablet
People who are careful about taking Veltride Tablet
The following people should be careful about taking.
- Patients with hepatic dysfunction This drug is mainly metabolized in the liver and has a half-life of about 3 to 5 weeks.
- It has not been confirmed to be safe when administered to patients with hepatic dysfunction.
Please consult your doctor before taking.
Important basic notes on Veltride Tablet
There are some precautions to take when using this drug.
- Since this drug is absorbed transdermally, women and children should not touch the drug.
If you come in contact with the drug, wash it with soap and water immediately.
- Because this drug affects serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA), care should be taken when testing for prostate cancer.
- The PSA level 6 months after administration of this drug should be used as the new baseline, and then the PSA level should be measured as appropriate to evaluate the change from the baseline.
People who should not take Veltride Tablet
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug and other 5α-reductase inhibitors
- Women , children, etc.
- Patients with severe hepatic dysfunction Since this drug is mainly metabolized in the liver, blood The medium concentration may increase.
- If used by anyone who falls under these categories, it may have an adverse effect on the human body.
Precautions related to the efficacy and effects of Veltride
- It is indicated only for androgenetic alopecia in men. There are no indications for other alopecia.
- Safety and efficacy under the age of 20 have not been established.
- Please use it with the above in mind.
How to store and handle Veltride Tablet
How to store Veltride
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. Store as a drug sheet to avoid light and moisture.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Veltride
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Veltride Tablet
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral capsules
- Adult male for AGA treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing