Product details of Duprost Capsule 0.5mg
Features of Duprost Capsule
Duprost Capsule is an AGA treatment containing dutasteride as the main ingredient and is a generic drug of Zagaro.
Zagaro is a noteworthy drug that has achieved high clinical results as an AGA treatment drug in USA.
Originally developed as a treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia, after confirming its efficacy and safety, it has been approved and used as a treatment for AGA.
Not only does it have the same ingredients and effects as the original drug, it is also a popular product that can be purchased at a low price.
Effect of Duprost Capsule
Dutasteride, the active ingredient of duprost, suppresses the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which causes the onset of androgenetic alopecia AGA, and is effective in improving AGA.
Therefore, not only the progression of AGA is delayed, but also the effects of hair growth and hair growth can be expected, and the hair thickening effect appears when the hair becomes thicker and multiple hairs grow from a single root.
Estimated manifestation of the effect of Duprost Capsule
The effect may appear in 3 months at the earliest, but it is usually said that the effect will appear in 6 months.
We recommend that you treat it carefully without being impatient.
Indications for Duprost Capsule
Duprost Capsule is effective for the symptoms of AGA (male pattern baldness).
- Those who suffer from AGA
- Those who feel that hair loss has increased
- Those who feel that their hair has become thinner
- Those who want to strengthen their hair and increase the amount of hair
- AGA treatments such as Propecia are effective Those who could not
Active ingredient of Duprost Capsule
Dutasteride, the active ingredient of duprost, inhibits both the enzyme that converts androgen to DHT, 5a-reductase type 1 and type 2, so it has a higher DHT production inhibitory effect than finasteride, which acts only on type 1.
Therefore, not only the progression of AGA is delayed, but also the effects of hair growth and hair growth can be expected, and the hair thickening effect is manifested by the thickening of hair and the growth of multiple hairs from a single root.
Duprost Capsule content / content
Each box contains 100 capsules.
Contains 0.5 mg of dutasteride per capsule of Duprost Capsule.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
Dosage of Duprost Capsule
How to take Duprost Capsule
Take 1 capsule once a day with a glass of water or lukewarm water.
There are individual differences in the onset of the effect.
It is a medicine that is effective when taken daily.
A higher effect can be obtained by taking it at a fixed time.
Recommended dose of Duprost Capsule
For male adults, it is usually recommended to administer 0.1 mg of dutasteride once daily.
The amount can be increased as needed, but the upper limit is 0.5 mg per day.
At the earliest, the effect may be exhibited by daily administration for 3 months.
It usually requires daily administration for 6 months until the effect appears.
In addition, it is recommended to take it continuously to maintain the effect.
Precautions when taking Duprost Capsule
Dietary effects When a single oral dose of dutasteride 2.5 mg was administered to healthy adults after a meal, slight changes in pharmacokinetic parameters were observed, and AUC0-∞ decreased from 2573 of fasting administration to 2197 ng · hr⁄mL.
This change has no clinical impact.
* The approved dose of this drug is 0.1 or 0.5 mg once daily.
Precautions related to usage and dosage
- The contents of the capsule may irritate the oropharyngeal mucosa, so take the capsule without chewing or opening it.
- Although improvement may be observed 12 weeks after the start of administration, treatment .
- If male pattern baldness does not improve after administration of this drug for 6 months or longer, discontinue administration. In addition, even if you administer for 6 months or more, check the effect regularly and consider the necessity of continuous administration.
Side effects of Duprost Capsule
Main side effects of Duprost Capsule
Erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, and decreased semen volume have been reported.
Depending on the results of clinical trials, it is mainly a side effect in the genitals.
In the Phase II / III international collaborative study, adverse reactions including abnormal laboratory test values were reported in 95 (17.1%) of the total 557 patients (including 120 Japanese) who received dutasteride.
The main ones are erectile dysfunction in 24 cases (4.3%), libido decrease in 22 cases (3.9%), and semen volume decrease in 7 cases (1.3%).
Serious side effects of Duprost Capsule
Serious side effects include liver dysfunction and jaundice: liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevated AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), bilirubin, etc. may occur.
Observe closely, and if any abnormalities are observed, discontinue administration, tell your doctor to take the medicine, and follow the instructions.
Precautions when using Duprost Capsule
People who are careful about taking Duprost Capsule
The following people should be careful about taking.
- Patients with hepatic dysfunction This drug is mainly metabolized in the liver and has a half-life of about 3 to 5 weeks.
- It has not been confirmed to be safe when administered to patients with hepatic dysfunction.
- Please consult your doctor before taking.
Important basic notes of Duprost Capsule
There are some precautions to take when using this drug.
- Since this drug is absorbed transdermally, women and children should not touch the drug leaked from the capsule. In case of contact with leaked chemicals, wash immediately with soap and water.
- Because this drug affects serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA), care should be taken when testing for prostate cancer.
- The PSA level 6 months after administration of this drug should be used as the new baseline, and then the PSA level should be measured as appropriate to evaluate the change from the baseline.
People who should not take Duprost Capsule
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug and other 5α-reductase inhibitors
- Women , children, etc.
- Patients with severe hepatic dysfunction Since this drug is mainly metabolized in the liver, blood The medium concentration may increase. If used by anyone who falls under these categories, it may have an adverse effect on the human body.
Precautions related to the efficacy and effects of Duprost Capsule
- It is indicated only for androgenetic alopecia in men. There are no indications for other alopecia.
- Safety and efficacy under the age of 20 have not been established.
- Please use it with the above in mind.
Duprost storage method and handling precautions
How to store Duprost Capsule
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Store as a drug sheet to avoid light and moisture.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Duprost Capsule
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Duprost Capsule product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral capsules
- Adult male for AGA treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing