Product Details of Betnovate Cream
Features of Betnovate Cream
Betnovate Cream is an external medicine containing the steroid betamethasone valerate as the main ingredient.
The local anti-inflammatory effect of steroids suppresses skin inflammation and treats swelling and itching.
It is a cream type and has the advantages of being easy to wash with water, spreading well, having good permeability to the skin, and not being sticky.
Effect of Betnovate Cream
Betnovate Cream contains betamethasone valerate.
It relieves inflammation, itching and redness of allergic reactions on the skin and pain.
Indications for Betnovate Cream
Betnovate Cream is a topical steroid that improves the following symptoms:
- People who are worried about atopic dermatitis
- People who are worried about allergic symptoms such as house dust and animals
- People who are worried about the following symptoms Eczema
- Dermatitis group (progressive finger palm keratitis, girls) Facial erythema, Vidal dermatitis, radiation dermatitis, sunlight dermatitis) Skin pruritus erythema group (including urticaria-like erythema, strophulus, fixed dermatitis) Insect bites, psoriasis, palmoplantar pustulosis, Erythema erythema (polymorphic exudative erythema, nodular erythema, Darier efferent annular erythema) erythema (erythema due to malignant lymphoma ) Chronic discoid erythematosus drug rash / poisonous rash Circular alopecia (including malignant) Burns (including scars and keroids) Erythema, erythema group Juring erythema dermatitis (including erythema ) Hematoma , tympanic chamber formation Surgical wounds for surgery, erythema fenestration, and radical erythema surgery.
Active ingredient of Betnovate Cream
The active ingredient in Betnovate Cream is betamethasone valerate, a steroid (adrenal lipid hormone).
It has the effect of suppressing inflammation in the dry affected area, not in the jerky area.
Content and content of Betnovate Cream
Each bottle contains 20g.
Each Betnovate Cream contains 0.1% betamethasone valerate.
- Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a global company headquartered in the United Kingdom and operating in 150 countries around the world.
Avodart is a typical product for AGA (male pattern baldness) treatment.
How to use Betnovate Cream
Usually, apply an appropriate amount once to several times a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Betnovate Cream
In the case of inflammation such as atopic dermatitis
Apply 1 unit as a guideline for the amount of riding from the tip of the index finger of an adult to the 1st joint.
Face / Neck: 2.5 units Body (chest / belly / back): 7 units One arm: 3 units One hand : 1 unit One leg: 6 units One leg : 2 units How to apply
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying. (Wipe or wash your fingertips after application so that no chemicals remain.)
- If you rub it too hard, it will damage your skin and reduce the barrier function. Gently spread and apply only to areas with dermatitis.
- Applying a moisturizer can prevent dryness and protect the skin.
- For areas with thick skin such as the palms and soles of the feet, applying it when the skin is soft immediately after bathing will improve the absorption of the medicine. Be sure to use an appropriate amount. If you overdose, please see a medical institution immediately.
Precautions when using Betnovate Cream
If you forget it If you forget it, apply one dose when you notice it.
Due to the strong effect of the medicine, do not apply more than 2 doses at once.
If the next application timing is imminent, start the normal application again from the next time.
Main side effects
The main side effects include steroid acne, perioral dermatitis, skin atrophy and telangiectasia.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include skin irritation, contact dermatitis, and rash.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms such as increased intraocular pressure, glaucoma, and posterior cataract (due to betamethasone valerate) have been reported.
When using on the skin of the eyelids, be careful as it may cause ocular hypertension, glaucoma, and cataracts.
Symptoms such as glaucoma and cataract may occur due to large-scale or long-term widespread use and sealing method (ODT).
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or a dermatologist / specialized outpatient.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about using Betnovate Cream
The following people should be careful about their use:
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant people
- Lactating people Please consult your doctor before use .
People who should not use Betnovate Cream
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- People who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Betnovate Cream
- People with bacterial, fungal, spirochete, viral skin infections and animal skin diseases
- Eczema external auditory canal with perforation of the tympanic membrane Those with inflammation/ ulcers (excluding Bechette’s disease), those with second-degree or deeper burns / frosts The above people may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
- It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not use medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may have an adverse effect on the body.
- Do not replace the container. Quality may change.
- Please use only for external use.
Product classification of Betnovate Cream
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developed pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Betnovate Cream shape / dosage form
- Application type cream
Target gender of Betnovate Cream
- Adult men and women for the treatment of atopic skin diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing