Product details of Farobact 200mg
Features of Farobact
The active ingredient of Farobact is faropenem sodium, which is a drug that has antibacterial activity against a wide range of bacteria such as Gram-positive bacteria, Gram-negative bacteria, and P. acnes.
It has a penicillin and cephalosporin skeleton, and the β-lactam ring of the antibiotic directly binds to the cell wall synthase (PBP) of the causative organism to inhibit cell wall synthesis.
Although it acts bactericidal, antibiotic-resistant bacteria are a problem because there is an enzyme that breaks down the β-lactam ring.
Farobact acts stably against resistant bacteria, so it exerts its effect continuously.
Effect of Farobact
Farobact’s active ingredient, faropenem sodium, acts bactericidal against gram-negative and anaerobic bacteria, mainly gram-positive bacteria of a wide range of bacterial species.
Indications for Farobact
Farobact improves the following symptoms by its antibacterial action.
- Persons suffering from chronic pyoderma, styes with purulent inflammation, styes vulgaris (acne vulgaris)
- Persons suffering from respiratory diseases such as pneumonia, pulmonary abscess, bronchitis
- External ear inflammation
- People who are worried about middle ear inflammation , tonsillitis, etc.
- People who are worried about lacrimal pouchitis, hordeolum (stye), palpebral abscess, keratitis, etc.
Active ingredient of Farobact
Farobact contains the active ingredient faropenem sodium.
Faropenem sodium is a component of the penem system used to treat infectious diseases, and kills acne bacteria known for acne, pus and streptococci that cause local inflammation, and streptococci and pneumoniae.
Contains 6 tablets per box.
Each Farobact tablet contains 200 mg of Faropenem sodium.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
We have a large number of generic drugs such as AGA treatment “Finpecia” and ED treatment “Tadaship”.
How to take Farobact
In general, for adults, take 150-300 mg at a time, 3 times a day.
It is necessary to increase or decrease as appropriate depending on the target disease, symptoms, age, weight, etc.
Recommended dose of Farobact
In the following cases such as infectious diseases
(superficial skin infection, deep skin infection, lymphatic vessels / lymphadenitis, chronic pyoderma, styes (acne: with purulent inflammation), trauma / Secondary infections such as burns and surgical wounds, mammary gland inflammation, perianal abscess, pharyngeal / laryngeal inflammation, tonsillitis, acute bronchitis, cystitis (limited to simplicity), baltrin adenitis, intrauterine infection, uterine adnexitis , Lacrimal pouchitis, hordeolum (stye), palpebral adenitis, keratitis (including corneal ulcer), external ear inflammation, periodontitis, perioralitis, jaw inflammation)
Adults 150-200 mg daily Take 3 times.
Respiratory and other symptoms
(pneumonia, pulmonary abscess, cystitis (excluding simplicity), nephritis, prostatitis (acute and chronic), epididymitis (sinusitis), middle ear inflammation, sinusitis) In case of inflammation)
Adults take 200-300 mg 3 times a day.
Precautions when taking Farobact
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose and notice it within a day, take one dose when you notice it.
If it is almost time to take the next dose, wait until that time, take one tablet, and do not take two doses at once.
After the next day, take it at the designated time.
Do not stop taking the medicine at your own discretion just because your symptoms have improved, and take it to the end.
Side effects of Farobact
The main side effects of Farobact
The main side effects include diarrhea, abdominal pain, loose stools and rash.
Infrequent side effects include elevated AST, elevated ALT, and hypersensitivity.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Farobact
Symptoms such as shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, etc. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Farobact
People who are careful about taking Farobact
If you have any of the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to Farobact
- Patients who are prone to allergic symptoms such as bronchial asthma, rash, and urticaria to the patient, parents, and siblings
- Patients with severe renal impairment
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Patients with poor oral intake or parenteral nutrition
- Patients with poor general condition If there are
other medicines taken, the effect of the medicines by swallowing There is a risk of strengthening or weakening.
Caution for combined use of Farobact
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Farobact.
- Imipenem, cilastatin sodium It has been reported that the blood concentration of sodium faropenem increases in animal experiments.
- It has been reported in furosemide (Lasix) animal experiments that the nephrotoxicity of faropenem sodium is enhanced. -Sodium valproate Epilepsy-like seizures have been reported to recur.
- If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Farobact
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Persons who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Farobact People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this drug.
Farobact storage method and handling precautions
How to store Farobact
- Store at room temperature (15-25 ℃) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Farobact
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Farobact product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of infectious diseases, acne, sinusitis, and hordeolum (stye)
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.