Product Details of Betnovate-GM Cream
Features of Betnovate-GM
Betnovate-GM contains 3 ingredients: steroids, antibiotics and antifungal drugs.
Bacteria are sterilized with antibiotics and antifungal drugs while suppressing excessive immune and allergic reactions from the cycle state of skin inflammation exacerbation such as itching, scratching, exacerbation of inflammation, and exacerbation of suppuration.
The use of steroids helps prevent bacterial infections that are susceptible to bacterial and fungal infections.
Effect of Betnovate-GM
Betamethasone valerate, gentamicin, and miconazole, the active ingredients of Betnovate-GM , regulate the immune response, suppress inflammation itself, and improve exacerbated skin symptoms such as bacterial and fungal infections.
Indications for Betnovate-GM
Betnovate-GM is a topical steroid that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are worried about the symptoms of atopic dermatitis
- Those who are worried about allergies such as house dust and animals
- Skin inflammation (wetness, rash, eczema / dermatitis group (progressive palmar keratodermatitis, seborrhea) Those who are worried about), psoriasis, palmoplantar pustulosis, secondary infections such as trauma / burns and surgical wounds)
Active ingredient of Betnovate-GM
The active ingredients of betamethasone GM skin cream are betamethasone valerate, gentamicin, and miconazole.
It regulates the immune response with steroids and improves bacterial and fungal infections.
Betnovate-GM Content / Contents
Each box contains 20g.
Each Betnovate-GM contains 0.1% betamethasone valerate / 0.1% gentamicin / 2.0% miconazole.
- Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GSK plc Smith Klein is a global company headquartered in the United Kingdom and operating in 150 countries around the world.
Avodart is a typical product for AGA (male pattern baldness) treatment.
How to use Betnovate-GM
Apply an appropriate amount once to several times a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Betnovate-GM
In case of atopic dermatitis or skin inflammation, apply 1 unit as a guideline for the amount of riding from the tip of the index finger of an adult to the 1st joint.
Face / Neck: 2.5 units Body (chest / belly / back): 7 units One arm: 3 units One hand : 1 unit One foot: 6 units One foot : 2 units How to apply
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying. (Wipe or wash your fingertips after application so that no chemicals remain.)
- If you rub it too hard, it will damage your skin and reduce the barrier function. Gently spread and apply only to areas with dermatitis.
- Applying a moisturizer can prevent dryness and protect the skin.
- For areas with thick skin such as the palms and soles of the feet, applying it when the skin is soft immediately after bathing will improve the absorption of the medicine. Be sure to use an appropriate amount. If you overdose, please see a medical institution immediately.
Precautions when using Betnovate-GM
If you have forgotten If you have forgotten, apply one dose when you notice.
Do not apply more than 2 doses at once as the medicine is very effective.
If the next application timing is imminent, start the normal application again from the next time.
Side effects of Betnovate-GM Cream
Main side effects
The main side effects include skin irritation, flushing and dermatitis.
Infrequent side effects include infections caused by resistant bacteria.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms such as increased intraocular pressure, glaucoma, and cataract have been reported.
When using on the skin of the eyelids, be careful as it may cause ocular hypertension, glaucoma, and cataracts. Symptoms such as glaucoma and cataract may occur due to large-scale or long-term widespread use and sealing method (ODT).
In this case, please consult your doctor or dermatologist / specialized outpatient department immediately.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about using Betnovate-GM
The following people should be careful in using it.
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant
- Lactating people Please consult your doctor before use .
People who should not use Betnovate-GM
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons who have experienced hypersensitivity reaction to the ingredients contained in Betnovate-GM
- Persons who have a history of hypersensitivity to aminoglycoside antibiotics or bacitracin
- Spiroheta virus skin infections and animals Persons with sexual skin disease
- Persons with eczema external auditory tractitis with perforation of the tympanic membrane
- Persons with ulcers (excluding Bacitracin disease), burns / freezing injuries of degree 2 or higher Side effects may be strong.
Storage method and handling precautions
Storage method Betnovate-GM Cream
- It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, and store it at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not use medicines that have expired. It may not be effective or may have an adverse effect on the body.
- Do not replace the container. Quality may change.
- Please use only for external use.
Product classification of Betnovate-GM
Prescription drugs: Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
Betnovate-GM shape / dosage form
- Application type cream
Target gender of Betnovate-GM
- Adult men and women for the treatment of atopic skin diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing