Product details of Metaspray Nasal Spray
Features of Metaspray Nasal Spray
Metaspray Nasal Sprayis a nasal spray that is classified as a non-corticosteroid.
In Japan, it is used under the name of Nazonex, and it is a drug that is effective for perennial and seasonal allergies because it is easy to spray 2 sprays directly on the nose once a day.
It sprays on the surface of the nasal mucosa to reduce inflammation of sneezing, runny nose, and stuffy nose, making it less likely to cause allergic symptoms.
It can be used from before the pollen is scattered to the end.
Effect of Metaspray Nasal Spray
Metaspray Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient mometasone furoate.
It reduces histamine in the nasal mucosa, has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, and improves nasal symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and stuffy nose.
Indications for Metaspray Nasal Spray
Metaspray Nasal Spray is an allergy remedy that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are suffering from seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Those who are suffering from perennial allergies such as house dust and animals
Active ingredient of Metaspray Nasal Spray
The active ingredient in Metaspray Nasal Spray is mometasone furoate.
Steroids reduce histamine in the mucous membranes of the nose, reduce allergic symptoms, and relieve symptoms such as stuffy nose and sneezing.
Metaspray Nasal Spray content / content
Each box contains one.
Each Metaspray Nasal Spray contains 0.05% mometasone furoate.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is a pharmaceutical company based in India with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS medicines for HIV patients in emerging countries.
How to use Metaspray Nasal Spray
It is usually sprayed twice into the left and right nasal cavities and used once a day.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Metaspray Nasal Spray
For acute rhinitis due to a cold, perennial / seasonal allergic symptoms, etc.
Spray once to the left and right nasal cavities. Use once a day.
Blow your nose once before use, hold the nose opposite to the spray and inhale with breathing to spread the ingredients.
The partition between the left and right nose (nasal septum) is cartilage and mucous membrane, which may cause nosebleeds.
Precautions when using Metaspray Nasal Spray
If you forget to use If you forget to use it, use one dose when you notice it.
If it is almost time to use it next time, wait until that time and do not use the two doses together.
If the symptoms do not improve after using it for a week, please consult your doctor.
From the next day onward, use it at the designated time.
Main side effects
The main side effects are nasal symptoms, irritability, rash, nasal irritation, nasal pruritus and dry nose.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include lymphopenia, elevated bilirubin, and epistaxis.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms such as shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, flushing, angioedema, and urticaria have been reported.
Shock and anaphylaxis are conditions in which a systemic allergic reaction is triggered, resulting in a decrease in blood pressure and a deterioration in the state of consciousness.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about using Metaspray Nasal Spray
If you have any of the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- Pregnant or potentially pregnant
- Lactating people If you have other medicines, take them together to strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines. There is a risk.
Those who should not use Metaspray Nasal Spray
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Metaspray Nasal Spray
- Those who are undergoing treatment for infectious diseases or systemic fungal diseases for which there is no effective antibacterial agent. May have strong side effects.
Storage method and handling precautions
- Store at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
- Please use for external use only.
Metaspray Nasal Spray product classification
Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
Metaspray Nasal Spray shape / dosage form
- Spray type spray agent
Target gender of Metaspray Nasal Spray
- Adult men and women for the treatment of allergic rhinitis
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing