Product details of Cetcip 10mg Tablet
Features of Cetcip 10mg
The characteristics of Cetcip 10mg are that it is fast-acting and long-lasting, and blocks allergic causative histamine before it binds to its receptors to relieve allergic symptoms.
Since it suppresses conventional thirst and drowsiness, it is also used to treat mite and house dust animal allergies in addition to perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Effect of Cetcip 10mg
Cetcip 10mg contains the active ingredient cetirizine hydrochloride.
It selectively binds to histamine receptors and blocks histamine binding.
It suppresses the histamine reaction, relieves allergic symptoms, and does not bind to choline receptors, so side effects such as drowsiness are reduced.
Indications for Cetcip 10mg
Cetcip 10mg is an allergy remedy that improves the following symptoms:
- People who suffer from seasonal allergic rhinitis (pollinosis)
- People who suffer from perennial allergies such as house dust and animals
- Allergic symptoms (urticaria, eczema, dermatitis, prurigo, prurigo dermatitis) Those who are worried about
Active ingredient of Cetcip 10mg
The active ingredient in Cetcip 10mg is cetirizine hydrochloride.
Histamine, the cause of allergies, exhibits an allergic reaction by binding to its receptors.
Cetirizine hydrochloride blocks histamine before it binds to its receptors, thus preventing the development of allergic symptoms.
Cetcip 10mg content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Each Cetcip 10mg tablet contains 10 mg of seritidine hydrochloride.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is a pharmaceutical company based in India with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS medicines for HIV patients in emerging countries.
How to take Cetcip 10mg
Take 1 tablet once daily with water or lukewarm water before going to bed.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age, weight and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Cetcip 10mg
For allergic rhinitis, urticaria, eczema, dermatitis, prurigo, and pruritus dermatitis,
take 1 tablet once daily with water or lukewarm water before going to bed.
The amount of Cetcip 10mg can be increased or decreased depending on the symptoms of allergies.
For adults, the dose can be increased up to 2 tablets (20 mg) daily.
For seasonal allergies, it is recommended to start taking the drug in January, considering the predominant season, and continue until mid-May, the end of the predominant season.
Precautions when taking Cetcip 10mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take 1 tablet at a time when you notice.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Be careful not to operate dangerous machinery such as driving a car as it may cause drowsiness.
Main side effects
The main side effects are drowsiness, malaise, dry mouth and nausea.
Infrequent side effects include elevated AST (GOT), elevated ALT (GPT), eosinophilia, and elevated total bilirubin.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Symptoms such as shock, anaphylaxis, dyspnea, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, etc. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Cetcip 10mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- People who are drinking alcohol
- Patients with renal disorder
- Patients with liver disorder
- Patients with convulsive diseases such as epilepsy or patients with a history of these
- Elderly people (65 years old or older)
- People who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Caution for combined use of Cetcip 10mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Cetcip 10mg.
- The combination of theophylline did not change the pharmacokinetics of theophylline, but an increase in the exposure to this drug has been reported.
- It has been reported that the combined use of ritonavir increased the exposure of this drug (40%) and a slight change in the exposure of ritonavir (-11%).
- Central nervous system depressant , alcohol Be careful when using with central nervous system depressant or alcohol as it may affect the central nervous system.
- It has been reported that the combined use of pilsicainide hydrochloride hydrate increased the blood concentration of both drugs and caused side effects of pilsicainide hydrochloride hydrate. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Cetcip 10mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Cetcip 10mg
- Patients with severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 10 mL / min) It may come out strongly.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Cetcip 10mg
- Store at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Cetcip 10mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Cetcip 10mg product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Cetcip 10mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Cetcip 10mg
- Adult men and women for the treatment of allergic diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing