Product details of Femalefil 10mg
Features of Femalefil
The characteristic of Femalefil is that it has a long-lasting effect of reducing pain during sexual intercourse, amplifying pleasure, and supporting orgasm.
Since the active ingredient is tadalafil, it has no aphrodisiac or aphrodisiac effect, but it is an action mechanism that improves blood circulation in the genital area and increases sensitivity.
It starts to work about 1 hour after taking it and lasts up to 36 hours. Many people use it in combination with aphrodisiacs such as paint and perfume.
Effect of Femalefil
Femalefil has the effect of relaxing and increasing the sensitivity of sexual stimulation by improving blood flow around the clitoris and vagina.
The easier it is to get the inside of the vagina wet, the more sensitive it is, and you can relieve dyspareunia and relax and perform sexual activity.
Time of action of Femalefil
The effect appears about 1 hour after taking it, and the duration is up to 36 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Femalefil
Femalefil improves frigidity and dyspareunia in women.
- Those who are slow to respond to sexual stimuli.
- Those who have dyspareunia due to insufficient vaginal moisture.
- Those who want to be positive about sexual activity.
- Those who want to feel the pleasure of sexual activity.
- Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
Active ingredient of Femalefil
Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Femalefil, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor.
It promotes blood flow and makes it easier to get the inside of the vagina wet, which increases sensitivity, relieves dyspareunia and allows you to relax and perform sexual activity.
Dosage of Femalefil
How to take Femalefil
Take once a day, about 1 hour before sexual activity, with a glass of water or lukewarm water. It is not affected by meals, so it can be taken before, between, or after meals.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Recommended dose of Femalefil
The recommended dose of tadalafil, the active ingredient in Femalefil, is 10 mg per dose. Patients with organic and mixed ED who do not respond adequately to 10 mg can be increased to 20 mg if tolerability is acceptable.
For patients with renal impairment, the starting dose should be 5 mg. The dose should be up to 10 mg for patients with moderate renal impairment, and the dosing interval should be at least 48 hours apart. For patients with severe renal impairment, the upper limit is 5 mg.
There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Femalefil
Tadalafil, an active ingredient, is characterized by being less susceptible to dietary effects, unlike Viagra.
Therefore, it can be taken with or without food. However, the standard calorie intake is less than 800 kcal. Be careful not to overeat, as eating heavy meals can be more effective.
Effects of alcohol
Although it has been reported in clinical trials that it is not affected by alcohol, it is said that dizziness and orthostatic hypotension may occur in the case of excessive intake.
In addition, the active ingredient tadalafil has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for alcohol to pass through the body.
A small amount of alcohol also has a relaxing effect and is effective in treating ED, but be careful not to drink too much.
Side effects of Femalefil
The main side effects of Femalefil
Headaches, hot flashes, and flushing have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects. With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a rare side effect, dizziness and visual impairment may occur. If you stop taking it, your symptoms will subside, so you don’t have to worry too much, but for your safety, avoid driving a machine or car.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Femalefil
A small number of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy have been reported that can cause vision loss and loss of vision.
This condition is especially at risk for people over the age of 50, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary disorders, hyperlipidemia, and smoking.
If you feel something is wrong, please consult your doctor immediately, or go to the internal medicine, urology, or specialized outpatient department for a diagnosis.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Femalefil are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of taking Femalefil are strong, use a pill cutter etc. to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions when using Femalefil
People who are careful about taking Femalefil
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic diseases or digestive ulcers.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Caution for using Femalefil
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may affect the body.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. Although a small amount of alcohol does not affect you, please refrain from excessive intake as it may cause dizziness and orthostatic hypotension.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and interfere with the normal effects of the ingredients of the medicine.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Femalefil
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Femalefil in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.
- People who have heart problems and other sexual activity People who are considered appropriate.
- People with unstable angina or who have had angina during sexual intercourse.
- People with unstable arrhythmia, people with hypotension or people with unstable hypertension.
- Last 3 months People who have had myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- People who have had cerebral infarction / cerebral bleeding within the last 6 months.
- People with severe liver damage.
- People with retinal pigment degeneration.
The use of this drug may have strong side effects.
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.)
- sGC stimulant Riociguat (Adempas)
If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to ask your doctor or pharmacist. Please contact us.
Precautions for storage and handling of Femalefil
How to store Femalefil
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Femalefil
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Femalefil
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult women aiming to improve frigidity and dyspareunia.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.