Malegra 50mg product details
Features of Malegra 50mg
Since the dose of sildenafil is 100 mg, some people take Malegra 50mg by dividing it with a pill cutter and halving it.
If you take it in half, the purchase cost will be even lower.
If you have a good physique or 50mg is not effective, you can get a strong erection effect by taking 1 tablet of 100mg, and it can be said that it is an easy-to-use medicine. It starts to work about 1 hour after taking it and lasts for about 5 hours.
It does not contain aphrodisiac ingredients and works to support erections due to sexual arousal, so it does not interfere with daily life.
The effect of Malegra 50mg
Sildenafil, the active ingredient contained in Malegra 50mg, suppresses the action of the enzyme (PDE5), which is the main cause of ED, and promotes blood flow to the sexually stimulated corpus cavernosum. It has the effect of improving ED symptoms including.
Malegra 50mg action time
The effect appears about 1 hour after taking it, and the duration is about 5 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Malegra 50mg
Malegra 50mg improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- People suffering from ED.
- People who feel that their erection power is insufficient during sexual activity.
- People who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- People who feel that their erection power has decreased due to the influence of age Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
The active ingredient of Malegra 50mg
Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Malegra 50mg, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor.
It works by inhibiting PDE5, thereby suppressing the degradation of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). As a result, sexual stimulation promotes blood flow and enables normal erection.
Malegra 50mg content / content
Contains 10 tablets per box
There are two types containing 50mg / 100mg of sildenafil per tablet of Malegra 50mg.
Malegra 50mg dosage
How to take Malegra 50mg
Take once a day, about 1 hour before sexual activity, with a glass of water or lukewarm water.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Sildenafil, the active ingredient, is a component that is absorbed from the intestines, so if you take it after meals, the effect will not be satisfactory.
Taken on an empty stomach, it is even more effective when it circulates and quickly penetrates the blood in the body.
Recommended dose of Malegra 50mg
The recommended dose of the active ingredient sildenafil is 25 mg per dose.
For those who are taking it for the first time, who are worried about side effects, elderly people (65 years old or older), patients with liver disorder, and patients with severe renal disorder, the starting dose should be 25 mg.
Customers purchasing 50mg / 100mg should use a pill cutter and use the dose that suits them.
The effects and effects vary from person to person depending on the size of the body.
If you do not feel the effect after taking 25mg, please adjust the dose.
There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Malegra 50mg
Sildenafil, the active ingredient, is absorbed from the intestines and works by circulating blood in the body.
If taken after meals, the effect may not be satisfactory, so it is recommended to take it on an empty stomach.
If you take it before meals and absorb the ingredients of the medicine, it will not affect you even if you eat afterwards.
If you have a meal, wait about 2 hours after eating before taking it.
We recommend that you avoid high-fat meals and eat relatively light meals.
The effects of alcohol
A small amount of alcohol is fine, but excessive alcohol intake slows brain function and neurotransmission and reduces male function.
For this reason, even if you take an ED treatment drug, it may not be fully effective due to the effects of alcohol.
In addition, the active ingredient sildenafil has a vasodilatory effect.
Drinking alcohol after taking it is easy to get sick, so please refrain from excessive alcohol intake.
Side effects of Malegra 50mg
The main side effects of Malegra 50mg
Headaches, hot flashes, and flushing have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects.
With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a rare side effect, dizziness and visual impairment may occur.
If you stop taking it, your symptoms will subside, so you don’t have to worry too much, but for your safety, avoid driving a machine or car.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Malegra 50mg
A small number of cases of priapism, a prolongation of an erection of 4 hours or more, have been reported.
About 6 hours after the onset, the tissue begins to die, and in the worst case, it can lead to permanent erectile dysfunction.
If the erection lasts for more than 4 hours, see your doctor immediately, or see a doctor in internal medicine, urology, or a specialized outpatient department.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Malegra are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of taking Malegra 50mg (sildenafil) are strong, use a pill cutter etc. to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions when using Malegra 50mg
People who are careful about taking Malegra 50mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- People who have severe kidney damage.
- People who have liver damage.
- Alpha blockers Persons using / People with multisystem atrophy.
Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Caution for using Malegra 50mg
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Be careful about the amount of fat intake. It may not be effective because it is incompatible with fat.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick. You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Malegra 50mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Malegra 50mg in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amiodarone nitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, etc. People who are considered appropriate.
- People with severe liver damage.
- People with low blood pressure or high blood pressure who have not been treated.
- People who have had cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, or myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- Retinal pigment People with degeneration.
- People using amiodarone hydrochloride (oral)
- People using soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulant (Riociguat) People who fall under the above should use this drug. Depending on the situation, side effects may occur strongly.
Contraindicated drug for Malegra 50mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.)
- Amiodarone hydrochloride (Ancaron tablets)
- sGC stimulant Riociguat (Adempas)
When using other drugs or newly using In that case, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions for storage and handling of Malegra 50mg
How to store Malegra 50mg
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Malegra 50mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Malegra 50mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult male for the purpose of treating ED
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing