Product details of Sildalist
Features of Sildalist
Sildenafil is an ED treatment that has the merits of Viagra, which has a reputation for sharp erectile dysfunction, and Cialis, which has a long-lasting effect that does not lose its effect the next morning.
It is recommended for those who have taken Viagra and the timing of the effect has shifted, and those who feel that Cialis is not strong enough.
Since the erection power lasts for up to 36 hours, you can maintain a strong erection power for a long time, reduce the pressure, and get satisfaction with your partner.
The effect of the sildalist
The active ingredients sildenafil and tadalafil contained in sildalist suppress the action of the enzyme (PDE5), which is the main cause of ED, and promote blood flow to the sexually stimulated corpus cavernosum.
It has the effect of improving ED symptoms, including folds.
Sildalist duration of action
The effect appears about 1 hour after taking it, and the duration is up to 36 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Sildalist
Sildalist improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- Those who suffer from ED.
- Those who feel that they do not get an erection as expected due to impatience or pressure.
- Those who feel that their erection power is insufficient during sexual activity.
- Those who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle).
- Age Those who feel that their erectile dysfunction has declined due to the effects of ED.
- Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
Sildalist active ingredient
Sildenafil and tadalafil, the active ingredients of sildalist, are classified as PDE5 inhibitors.
It works by inhibiting PDE5, thereby suppressing the degradation of cGMP. As a result, sexual stimulation promotes blood flow and enables normal erection.
Sildalist content / content
Contains 6 tablets per box.
Each sildalist tablet contains 100 mg of sildenafil / 20 mg of tadalafil.
Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
How to take Sildalist
Take once a day, about 1 hour before sexual activity, with a glass of water or lukewarm water.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Sildenafil, the active ingredient of sildalist, is an ingredient that is absorbed from the intestines, so if you take it after meals, the effect will not be satisfactorily exhibited.
Taken on an empty stomach, it is even more effective when it circulates and quickly penetrates the blood in the body.
Recommended dose for sildalist
The recommended active ingredient dose is 25 mg sildenafil / 10 mg tadalafil.
For those who are taking it for the first time, those who are worried about side effects, elderly people (65 years old or older), patients with liver disorder, and patients with severe renal disorder, the starting dose is 25 mg as sildenafil and 5 mg as tadalafil. please give me.
Please use a pill cutter and use the dose that suits you.
The effects and effects vary from person to person depending on the size of the body.
There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Sildalist
Sildenafil, the active ingredient in sildalist, is absorbed from the intestines and works by circulating blood in the body.
If taken after meals, the effect may not be satisfactory, so it is recommended to take it on an empty stomach.
If you take it before meals and absorb the ingredients of the medicine, it will not affect you even if you eat afterwards.
If you have a meal, wait about 2 hours after eating before taking it.
We recommend that you avoid high-fat meals and eat relatively light meals.
The effects of alcohol
A small amount of alcohol is fine, but excessive alcohol intake slows brain function and neurotransmission and reduces male function.
For this reason, even if you take an ED treatment drug, it may not be fully effective due to the effects of alcohol.
The active ingredients sildenafil and tadalafil also have a vasodilatory effect.
Drinking alcohol after taking it is easy to get sick, so please refrain from excessive alcohol intake.
Side effects of sildalist
The main side effects of sildalist
Headaches, hot flashes, and flushing have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects.
With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a rare side effect, dizziness and visual impairment may occur.
If you stop taking it, your symptoms will subside, so you don’t have to worry too much, but for your safety, avoid driving a machine or car.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of sildalist
A small number of cases of priapism, a prolongation of an erection of 4 hours or more, have been reported.
About 6 hours after the onset, the tissue begins to die, and in the worst case, it can lead to permanent erectile dysfunction.
If the erection lasts for more than 4 hours, see your doctor immediately, or see a doctor in internal medicine, urology, or a specialized outpatient department.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Sildalist are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of taking Sildalist are strong, use a pill cutter etc. to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions for using Sildalist
People who are careful about taking Sildalist
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- People who have severe kidney damage
- People who have liver damage
- Alpha blockers Persons using / People with multilineage atrophy
Please consult your doctor before taking.
Caution for using Sildalist together
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Be careful about the amount of fat intake. It may not be effective because it is incompatible with fat.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick. You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Sildalist
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with ingredients contained in sildalist in the past
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amiodarone nitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, etc. People who are considered appropriate
- People with severe liver damage-People with low blood pressure or high blood pressure who have not been treated-People who have had cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, or myocardial infarction within the last 6 months
- Retinal pigment People with degeneration
- People using amiodarone hydrochloride (oral)
- People using soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulant (Riociguat) People
who fall under the above should use this drug. Depending on the situation, side effects may occur strongly.
Contraindicated drug for Sildalist
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.)
- Amiodarone hydrochloride (Ancaron tablets)
- sGC stimulant Riociguat (Adempas)
When using other drugs or newly using In that case, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Sildalist storage method and handling precautions
How to store the sildalist
Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling sildalist
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Sildalist
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult male for the purpose of treating ED
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing