Product details of Asthalin inhaler
Features of Asthalin inhaler
Asthalin inhaler is a bronchodilator that is inhaled with breathing with a metered dose inhaler (MDI). In Japan, it is prescribed under the name of Salbutamol Inhaler.
It can be used on the spot in a short time during a seizure, and one or two inhalations at the time of a seizure relieve symptoms such as painful cough and dyspnea and seizures.
Effect ofAsthalin inhaler
It acts on the autonomic nervous system, relaxes bronchial smooth muscle, and dilates bronchi that have contracted due to inflammation or swelling.
By expanding the trachea, you can expect the effect of making breathing easier.
Asthalin inhaler’s duration of action
It is said that the effect usually lasts for 3 hours.
Indications for Asthalin inhaler
Asthalin inhaler improves the following symptoms:
- People with bronchial asthma
- People with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- People with chronic bronchitis
- People with emphysema
- People with pulmonary tuberculosis
Active ingredient of Asthalin inhaler
The active ingredient is salbutamol sulfate, which is classified as a β2 adrenergic receptor stimulating ingredient.
Researched and developed by GSK plc in the 1960s, it is the most prescribed drug ingredient in the world as a bronchodilator.
Asthalin inhaler Content / Contents
Contains 100 doses (200 inhalations) per piece.
Contains 100 mcg per inhalation of Asthalin inhaler.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is a pharmaceutical company based in India with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS medicines for HIV patients in emerging countries.
How to use Asthalin inhaler
Shake the inhaler well and exhale all the breath.
Gently hold the inhalation port with your teeth and press the bottom of the inhaler once as soon as you start inhaling. Keep breathing in for a while so that the drug gets into your lungs.
When you have finished inhaling, remove the inhalation port from your mouth, hold your breath for at least 3 seconds to allow the drug to reach the trachea, and then exhale slowly.
Recommended dose of Asthalin inhaler
For adults, 2 inhalations (200 ㎍ as salbutamol) are usually used at a time.
Make sure you inhale the drug in the correct way.
For the second inhalation, wait 30 seconds to 1 minute after the first inhalation before inhaling.
Continuous use may not spray the prescribed dose. The effect of this drug is usually sustained for 3 hours or more with a single inhalation, and additional use during that period should be avoided in principle.
The maximum daily dose is 4 times (8 inhalations).
Precautions when using Asthalin inhaler
- Be sure to follow the usage, dosage, and upper limit.
- Use while standing or sitting.
- Be sure to gargle after inhalation. (Because the drug remains in the oral cavity)
- Avoid bathing and drinking alcohol before and after use as much as possible.
- It is a seizure drug to the last. Please refrain from regular use.
Main side effects
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include palpitation, airway irritation, nausea, increased pulse and headache.
If you feel any abnormalities, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Serious side effects
Hypokalemia (hypokalemia, high blood pressure, anxiety, irritability, sleep disorders, constipation, etc.), allergic symptoms (itch, rash, urticaria, vascular edema, etc.), supraventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation, etc. have been reported. increase.
If you feel that the effects / side effects are strong
Let’s stop using it immediately. If you have severe symptoms, go to the hospital.
If the side effect is an allergic symptom, avoid using it again as it may cause serious anaphylactic symptoms regardless of the dose.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about using Asthalin inhaler
The following people should be careful in using it.
- Patients with hyperthyroidism The symptoms may be exacerbated by promoting the secretion of thyroid hormone.
- Patients with high blood pressure The action of α and β1 may cause an increase in blood pressure.
- Patients with heart disease The β1 action may aggravate the symptoms.
- Diabetic patients Glycogen-degrading action and steroid action may aggravate symptoms. Please consult your doctor before use.
Caution for using Asthalin inhaler
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Asthalin inhaler.
- Catecholamines , xanthine derivatives , steroids , diuretics Please consult your doctor before use .
Those who should not use Asthalin inhaler
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to Asthalin inhaler or other ingredients. People who fall under the
above may have strong side effects by using this drug.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Asthalin inhaler
- Close the lid tightly and store. It may cause the contents to dry and bacteria to invade.
- Avoid storing in extremely hot or cold places.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Asthalin inhaler
- Please do not use the one whose expiration date has passed.
- Never wash the main body with water.
- Do not shake the container violently.
- Never put it in a fire.
- Dispose of the product according to the method specified by the local government.
Asthalin inhaler product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Asthalin inhaler shape / dosage form
- Inhalation type spray
Target gender of Asthalin inhaler
- Adult men and women for the treatment of bronchial asthma
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.