Product details of Zoclar 250mg Tablet
Features of Zoclar 250mg
Bacterial protein synthesis takes place in bacterial organs called ribosomes. Zoclar 250mg acts on the 50S subunit of the bacterium.
It has an antibacterial effect by suppressing the growth of bacteria.
It is also used to treat gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer to kill various bacterial infections such as chlamydia and gonorrhea, and Helicobacter pylori.
It is also characterized by being resistant to gastric acid and sustaining absorption of the drug in the stomach and intestines.
Zoclar 250mg effect
The active ingredient in Zocler is clarithromycin.
It binds to the subunits of the bacterial 50S ribosome and inhibits protein synthesis.
It is used to treat chlamydia, which is ineffective with penicillin and cephem antibiotics.
It is also effective against some Gram-negative bacteria such as Gram-positive bacteria and Bordetella pertussis and anaerobic bacteria.
Zoclar 250mg indications
Zoclar 250mg is a macrolide antibiotic that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are suffering from sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Those who are suffering from mycoplasma pneumonia and Regionella pneumonia
- Those who are suffering from sore throat (throat pain)
- Those who are suffering from acute bronchitis (sudden coughing)
- Those who are suffering from periodontal disease
- Those who are undergoing treatment for various symptoms such as respiratory and otolaryngology
- Pyrroli-infected gastric inflammation
Zoclar 250mg adaptive strain
Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pneumoniae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Moraxella (Branhamella), Catalaris, Charcoccus, Tuberculosis, Pest, Cholera, Regionella, Peptostreptococcus, Prebotera, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma
Zoclar 250mg active ingredient
The active ingredient of Zoclar 250mg is clarithromycin, which acts as a macrolide antibiotic and exerts an antibacterial effect by inhibiting the synthesis of the protein required for the growth of bacteria.
It has a high blood concentration without being affected by gastric acid, and has antibacterial activity against chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Zoclar 250mg content / content
There are two types containing clarithromycin 250mg / 500mg per Zoclar tablet.
The number of tablets per box varies depending on the content, such as 250 mg 12 tablets / 500 mg 8 tablets.
- Cipla Ltd
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
Zoclar 250mg dosage
How to take Zoclar 250mg
For adults, Zoclar 250mg should take 1 to 2 tablets (main ingredient clarithromycin 250 mg to 500 mg) at the first time.
From the next day onward, take 1 to 2 tablets (up to 500 mg of minocycline) twice a day.
Take at least 2 hours after meals or on an empty stomach with cold or lukewarm water.
As a general rule, the treatment for chlamydia infection should be taken for 14 days.
Recommended dose of Zoclar 250mg
The usual adult dosage is 200 mg to 800 mg given orally once daily.
The daily dose should be 400 mg at a maximum for adults, and care should be taken not to exceed twice a day.
For sexually transmitted diseases, take 800 mg twice daily. From the next day onward, take twice daily and continue to use for 7 to 14 days.
For sore throat and other infections, take 400 mg twice daily.
From the next day onward, take once a day and continue to use for 2 days.
Precautions when taking Zoclar 250mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose and notice it within a day, take one dose when you notice it. When taking Zoclar 250mg, if the tablet stays in the esophagus and collapses, it may cause esophageal ulcer, so take plenty of water with lukewarm water.
If it is almost time to take the next dose, wait until that time, take one tablet, and do not take two doses at once.
After the next day, take it at the designated time.
Do not stop taking the medicine at your own discretion just because your symptoms have improved, and take it to the end.
Side effects of Zoclar 250mg
The main side effects of Zoclar 250mg
The main side effects include diarrhea, liver dysfunction, loose stools and vomiting. In that case, stop using it and observe the change in physical condition.
Infrequent side effects include loss of appetite, mouth ulcer, malaise, insomnia, and hypogeusia. If you experience any of the above symptoms, please consult your doctor after confirming any changes in your physical condition.
Rare side effects of Zoclar 250mg
Symptoms such as abdominal pain, shock, anaphylaxis, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported.
Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, etc. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Zoclar 250mg
People who are careful about taking Zoclar 250mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- People with a history of hypersensitivity to clarithromycin drugs
- People with liver disorders and kidney disorders
- People with elderly people (65 years old and over)
- People with heart disease
- People with hypokalemia If you have any medications, taking them together may increase or decrease the effectiveness of the medication.
Caution for using Zoclar 250mg together
It is a medicine that requires caution when taken in combination with Zoclar.
- People who use pimozide and ergotamine-containing preparations
- People who use tadalafil
- People who use asunaprevir and suvorexant
- People who use vaniprevir
- People who use ibrutinib
- Ticagrelor Those who are using or are using lomitapidomesilate If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of drugs in the past , please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Zoclar 250mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Zoclar 250mg
- Those who are pregnant
- People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this medicine.
Zoclar 250mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Zoclar 250mg
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to store the required amount in a pill case. If any medicine remains, do not store it as it is and dispose of it.
Precautions for handling Zoclar 250mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Zoclar 250mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases.
Other Infectious Disease Products :
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing