Product details of Novosil
Features of Novosil
Unlike tablet Viagra, it is an OD film-like therapeutic drug, but it has the same effect as Viagra and can be taken with confidence.
It is a very small and thin sheet type dosage form and can be contained in the mouth with a single bite, so it is also recommended for those who are not good at taking tablet type.
Since it is absorbed in the mouth, it is not easily affected by food and alcohol, and it takes about 10 minutes for the effect to appear, which is highly evaluated for its immediate effect.
It has excellent immediate effect and convenience, and is ideal for carrying when going out.
Effect of Novosil
Sildenafil, the active ingredient contained in Novosil, suppresses the action of the enzyme (PDE5), which is the main cause of ED, and promotes blood flow to the sexually stimulated corpus cavernosum. It has the effect of improving ED symptoms including.
Time of action of Novosil
The effect appears 30 minutes to 1 hour after taking the drug, and the duration is about 5 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Novosil
Novosil improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- People suffering from ED.
- People who feel that their erection power is insufficient during sexual activity.
- People who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- People who feel that their erection power has decreased due to the influence of age Those who want to. regain a good relationship with their partner.
- Those who are not good at taking tablet type.
Active ingredient of Novosil
Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Novosil, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor.
It works by inhibiting PDE5, thereby suppressing the degradation of cGMP. As a result, sexual stimulation promotes blood flow and enables normal erection.
Novosil content / content
Each box contains 10 sheets.
Contains 50 mg of sildenafil per sheet of Novosil.
Abishkar is an Indian supplement manufacturer characterized by high productivity with state-of-the-art manufacturing technology.
We are focusing on developing inexpensive, high-quality medicines that are easy to take.
The OD film type Viagra generic “Novosil” is a popular product.
Dosage of Novosil
How to take Novosil
Take once a day about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity.
Since it is an OD film type, it can be taken as it is without water.
Compared to tablet-type ED treatments, it is absorbed into the body faster, so it has an immediate effect.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Sildenafil, the active ingredient, is a component that is absorbed from the intestines, so if taken after meals, the effect will not be satisfactorily exhibited.
Taken on an empty stomach, it is even more effective when it circulates and quickly penetrates the blood in the body.
Recommended dose of Novosil
The recommended dose of the active ingredient sildenafil is 25 mg per dose.
For those who are taking it for the first time, who are worried about side effects, elderly people (65 years old or older), patients with liver disorder, and patients with severe renal disorder, the starting dose should be 25 mg.
Customers who purchase 50mg / 100mg should use scissors, a cutter, etc. to use the dose that suits them.
The effects and effects vary from person to person depending on the size of the body.
If you do not feel the effect after taking 25mg, please adjust the dose.
For hygiene reasons, please dispose of the medicine that remains after opening it without storing it.
There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Novosil
Sildenafil, the active ingredient, is absorbed from the intestines and works by circulating blood in the body.
If taken after meals, the effect may not be satisfactory, so it is recommended to take it on an empty stomach.
If you take it before meals and absorb the ingredients of the medicine, it will not affect you even if you eat afterwards.
If you have a meal, wait about 2 hours after eating before taking it.
We recommend that you avoid high-fat meals and eat relatively light meals.
The effects of alcohol
A small amount of alcohol is fine, but excessive alcohol intake slows brain function and neurotransmission and reduces male function.
For this reason, even if you take an ED treatment drug, it may not be fully effective due to the effects of alcohol.
In addition, the active ingredient sildenafil has a vasodilatory effect.
Drinking alcohol after taking it is easy to get sick, so please refrain from excessive alcohol intake.
Side effects of Novosil
The main side effects of Novosil
Headaches, hot flashes, and flushing have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects.
With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a rare side effect, dizziness and visual impairment may occur.
If you stop taking it, your symptoms will subside, so you don’t have to worry too much, but for your safety, avoid driving a machine or car.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Novosil
A small number of cases of priapism, a prolongation of an erection of 4 hours or more, have been reported.
About 6 hours after the onset, the tissue begins to die, and in the worst case, it can lead to permanent erectile dysfunction.
If the erection lasts for more than 4 hours, see your doctor immediately, or see a doctor in internal medicine, urology, or a specialized outpatient department.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Novosil are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of Novosil are strong, adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.For hygiene reasons, dispose of the remaining medicine without storing it.
Precautions when using Novosil
People who are careful about taking Novosil
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older).
- People who have severe kidney damage.
- People who have liver damage.
- Alpha blockers Persons using / People with multilineage atrophy.
Please consult your doctor before taking.
Caution for using Novosil
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Be careful about the amount of fat intake. It may not be effective because it is incompatible with fat.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick. You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Novosil
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the components contained in Novosil in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amiodarone nitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, etc. People who are considered appropriate.
- People with severe liver damage.People with low blood pressure or high blood pressure who have not been treated.
- People who have had cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, or myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- Retinal pigment People with degeneration.
- People using amiodarone hydrochloride (oral)
- People using soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulant (Riociguat)
People who fall under the above should use this drug. Depending on the situation, side effects may occur strongly.
Contraindicated drug for Novosil
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.)
- Amiodarone hydrochloride (Ancaron tablets)
- sGC stimulant Riociguat (Adempas)
When using other drugs or newly using In that case, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
How to store Novosil and precautions for handling
How to store Novosil
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Novosil
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Novosil product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
Oral type OD film
Adult male for the purpose of treating ED
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing