Product Details of Hypnite 2mg
Features of Hypnite 2mg
Hypnite 2mg is an optically active substance that binds to GABA receptors and enhances pharmacological activity to calm stress and excited nerves.
GABA is apt to be deficient in the body to suppress excitement, and when it is out of balance, sleep disorders such as high emotions, anxiety and sleeplessness appear.
In addition to the symptoms of transient insomnia and difficulty falling asleep, it is also effective for waking up in the middle.
Effect of Hypnite 2mg
The active ingredient in Hypnite 2mg is eszopiclone, a non-benzodiazepine GABA receptor agonist.
It activates the action of a sedative substance called GABA and calms the abnormal excitement that occurs in the brain. Therefore, in addition to insomnia, it may also be used as a remedy during attacks of anxiety, panic disorder, and mania.
It calms the excitement caused by the functional tension of the brain, makes it relaxed and makes it easier to fall asleep.
Hypnite 2mg duration of action
The maximum blood concentration is 1.5 hours and the half-life is about 6 hours.
Indications for Hypnite 2mg
Hypnite 2mg is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic that improves the following symptoms:
- People who are worried about insomnia
- People who are worried about anxiety
- People who are worried about mood disorders
Active ingredient of Hypnite 2mg
The active ingredient in Hypnite 2mg is eszopiclone.
It has been confirmed that eszopiclone has the effect of activating the action of GABA, an anti-stress substance (a type of amino acid), and that activation of GABA subsides abnormal excitement in the brain.
Hypnite 2mg content / content
Contains 50 tablets per box.
Each Hypnite 2mg tablet contains Eszopiclone 1mg / 2mg / 3mg.
- Consern Pharma Limited
How to take Hypnite 2mg
Take 1-2 mg once daily before bedtime.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Hypnite 2mg
For adults: Take 2 mg at a time before bedtime.
For the elderly: Take 1 mg at a time before bedtime.
Do not take more than 3 mg at a time for adults and 2 mg at a time for elderly people.
Precautions when taking Hypnite 2mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take 1 tablet at a time when you notice.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Drowsiness, attention, concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may decrease.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Hypnite 2mg
Main side effects
The main side effects are abnormal taste, headache, somnolence, dizziness and dry mouth.
Infrequent side effects include rash and pruritus.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Shock, anaphylaxis-like symptoms, dependence, respiratory depression, psychiatric symptoms, impaired consciousness, transient anterograde amnesia, and deafness have been reported.
Liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), γ-GTP, LDH, Al-P, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Hypnite 2mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Elderly (65 years old and over)
- Patients with heart disorder
- Patients with organic brain disorder
- Patients with liver dysfunction or renal dysfunction
- Pregnant If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, or if you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Be careful when using Hypnite 2mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Hypnite 2mg.
- Muscle relaxants (suxamethonium chloride hydrate, tubocurarine chloride hydrochloride hydrate, pancuronium bromide) Central nervous system depressants (phenothiazine derivatives, barbituric acid derivatives, etc.) These effects may be enhanced.
- Alcohol (drinking) may enhance the interaction.
- Respiratory depression may occur during anesthesia (thiamiral sodium, thiopental sodium, etc.)
- Drugs with CYP3A4 inducing action (such as rifampicin) May promote metabolism of Hypnite 2mg and diminish its action.
- Drugs that have a CYP3A4 inhibitory effect (such as itraconazole) It may inhibit the metabolism of Hypnite 2mg and enhance its effect. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Hypnite 2mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components contained in Hypnite 2mg or zopiclone
- Patients with myasthenia gravis
- Patients with acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- Pulmonary heart, pulmonary emphysema, bronchial asthma and brain Patients with severely impaired respiratory function due to the acute phase of vascular disorders, etc. People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
- Store at room temperature (15-25 ℃) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed. Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
- Do not take for a long period of time due to continuous administration, as continuous use may cause drug dependence.
Hypnite 2mg product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Hypnite 2mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Hypnite 2mg
- Adult men and women for the treatment of insomnia and sleep disorders
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing