Product details of Hyplon 10mg
Features of Hyplon 10mg
Hyplon 10mg is a non-benzodiazepine sleep-inducing agent that has the characteristics of not carrying over drowsiness the next day due to its fast effect and short duration of action, making it difficult to develop tolerance and suppressing dependence.
It works on GABA receptors involved in brain excitement, calms the excitement of the brain and leads to a natural sleep.
Effect of Hyplon 10mg
The active ingredient in Hyplon 10mg is zaleplon, a non-benzodiazepine GABA receptor agonist.
By acting on GABA receptors that are deeply involved in sleep, brain function declines and nerve activity in the awake brain is suppressed.
It has the effect of inducing drowsiness and promoting sleep while relieving anxiety and tension.
Hyplon 10mg duration of action
The action time is about 6 to 10 hours.
The blood concentration of the drug peaks in about 1 to 2 hours, and the effect decreases in about 6 to 10 hours thereafter.
Hyplon 10mg indications
Hyplon 10mg is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic that improves the following symptoms:
- People who are worried about insomnia
- People who are worried about anxiety
- People who are worried about mood disorders
Active ingredient of Hyplon 10mg
The active ingredient in Hyplon 10mg is Zaleplon.
It exerts a hypnotic effect by binding to the benzodiazepine binding site of the GABA receptor, which is deeply involved in sleep.
Hyplon 10mg content / content
Contains 100 tablets per box.
Each Hyplon tablet contains 10 mg of Zaleplon.
- Consern Pharma Limited
How to take Hyplon 10mg
Take 10 mg once daily before bedtime.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Hyplon 10mg
For adults: Take 10 mg at a time before bedtime.
For the elderly: Take 5 mg at a time before bedtime.
Precautions when taking Hyplon 10mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take 1 tablet at a time when you notice.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Drowsiness, attention, concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may decrease.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Main side effects
The main side effects are drowsiness, dizziness and lightheadedness.
Although it is a rare side effect, there are allergies such as rash and itching.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Shock, anaphylaxis-like symptoms, dependence, respiratory depression, psychiatric symptoms, impaired consciousness, transient anterograde amnesia, and deafness have been reported.
Liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), γ-GTP, LDH, Al-P, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Hyplon 10mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Elderly (65 years old and over)
- Patients with heart disorder
- Patients with organic brain disorder
- Patients with liver dysfunction or renal dysfunction
- Pregnant If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, or if you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Be careful when using Hyplon 10mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Hyplon 10mg.
- Muscle relaxants (suxamethonium chloride hydrate, tubocurarine chloride hydrochloride hydrate, pancuronium bromide)
Central nervous system depressants (phenothiazine derivatives, barbituric acid derivatives, etc.) These effects may be enhanced.
- Alcohol (drinking) may enhance the interaction.
- Respiratory depression may occur during anesthesia (thiamiral sodium, thiopental sodium, etc.)
- Drugs with CYP3A4 inducing action (such as rifampicin) May promote metabolism of Hyplon 10mg and diminish its action.
- Drugs that have a CYP3A4 inhibitory effect (such as itraconazole) It may inhibit the metabolism of Hyplon 10mg and enhance its effect. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Hyplon 10mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components contained in Hyplon 10mg or Zarepron
- Patients with myasthenia gravis
- Patients with acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- Pulmonary heart, pulmonary emphysema, bronchial asthma and brain Patients with severely impaired respiratory function due to the acute phase of vascular disorders, etc. People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Hyplon 10mg
- Store at room temperature (15-25 ℃) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Hyplon 10mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Hyplon 10mg product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Hyplon 10mg shape / dosage form
- Oral capsules
Target gender of Hyplon 10mg
- Adult men and women for the treatment of insomnia and sleep disorders
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.