Product details of Buspin 10mg Tablet
Features of Buspin 10mg
Buspin 10mg is used as an anxiolytic because its active ingredient acts in the brain to suppress nervousness and anxiety, but it also has the effect of suppressing anxiety and tension and leading to sleep, and it is also used as a sleep improving drug. It is used.
It is characterized by less dependence and durability that have been seen in antidepressants, and is often used in place of other sleeping pills.
Effect of Buspin 10mg
Buspirone hydrochloride, the active ingredient of Buspin 10mg , acts on serotonin in the brain to increase its concentration.
By increasing serotonin, it enhances the neurotransmitters adrenaline and dopamine, suppresses anxiety and tension, and induces natural sleep.
Action time of Buspin 10mg
The effect of the Buspin 10mg is about 12 to 24 hours, and the effect weakens over about 6 to 7 hours.
Indications for Buspin
Buspin 10mg is a non-benzodiazepine anxiolytic that improves the following symptoms:
- People who are worried about insomnia
- People who are worried about anxiety
- People who are worried about mood disorders
Active ingredient of Buspin
The active ingredient of Buspin 10mg is a serotonin 5-HT1A receptor partial agonist called buspirone hydrochloride.
It acts on serotonin receptors in the brain to increase the concentration of serotonin, enhance the neurotransmitters adrenaline and dopamine, and suppress anxiety and tension.
Buspin 10mg content / content
There are two types, 100 tablets per box and 200 tablets per box.
There are two types of buspirone 200 tablets 5 mg / 100 tablets 10 mg per Buspin.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Intas Pharma is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
How to take Buspin 10mg
Take 5 to 15 mg once daily before bedtime.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Buspin 10mg
For anxiety disorders: Take 5 to 15 mg twice daily.
For sleep disorders: Take 5 to 15 mg at a time before bedtime.
The dose can be increased by 5 mg, but please avoid taking more than 60 mg at a time.
If you take it twice a day, take it 7 hours apart.
Precautions when taking Buspin 10mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take one dose when you notice it.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Drowsiness, attention, concentration, reflex motor ability, etc. may decrease.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Main side effects
The main side effects include dizziness, nausea, headache, tension, light-headedness and irritability.
Although it is a rare side effect, there are allergies such as fever and rash.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Shock, anaphylaxis-like symptoms, dependence, respiratory depression, psychiatric symptoms, impaired consciousness, transient anterograde amnesia, and deafness have been reported.
Liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), γ-GTP, LDH, Al-P, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Buspin
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- People who are taking alcohol
- Patients with liver dysfunction or renal dysfunction
- People who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- People who are breastfeeding If you have any other medicines, take them Depending on the combination, the effect of the medicine may be strengthened or weakened.
People who should not take Buspin 10mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients contained in vaspin or buspirone
- Patients with myasthenia gravis People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Contraindicated drug for Buspin 10mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Other antidepressants
- Other antihistamines
- Anti-Parkinson’s disease treatment (MAO inhibitor) If you are using other medicines or new medicines, please be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store the Buspin 10mg
- Store at room temperature (15 to 25 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Buspin 10mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
- Do not take for a long period of time due to continuous administration, as continuous use may cause drug dependence.
Buspin 10mg product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Buspin 10mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Buspin 10mg
- Adult men and women for the treatment of insomnia and sleep disorders
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.