Product details of Fliban 100mg
Features of Fliban 100mg
Fliban 100mg is the first female frigidity-improving drug approved by the US FDA in 2015 as an ameliorating drug for women’s decreased libido.
Manufactured and sold by Centurion. The active ingredient of flibanserin is flibanserin, which was originally used as an antidepressant and acts on the secretion of adrenaline and dopamine.
It is said to have the effect of eliminating the disorder of female libido and improving sexual desire.
The effect of Fliban 100mg
Fliban 100mg is not like an aphrodisiac or an aphrodisiac. It stimulates the secretion of dopamine, which stimulates sexual desire in the brain, and has the effect of assisting transmission.
It also suppresses the secretion of serotonin, which interferes with the action of dopamine, and increases sexual desire.
Indications for Fliban 100mg
Fliban 100mg improves frigidity and dyspareunia in women.
- Those who want to improve their female libido disorder.
- Those who want to be positive about sex.
- Those who are in trouble because their libido suddenly declines.
The active ingredient of Fliban 100mg
The active ingredient in flibanserin is flibanserin.
Flibanserin is an ingredient originally developed as an antidepressant that stimulates the secretion of dopamine, which stimulates sexual desire in the brain, and helps the transmission of dopamine in the brain. This effect can increase sexual desire.
Fliban 100mg content / content
Contains 4 tablets per box.
Each flibanserin contains 100 mg of flibanserin.
Fliban 100mg dosage
How to take Fliban 100mg
Take 1 tablet once daily with water or lukewarm water before bedtime.
To prevent low blood pressure, fainting and accidental injury, avoid taking this medicine before driving a car or performing important mechanical operations.
Recommended dose of Fliban 100mg
Fliban 100mg does not increase libido immediately after taking it.
- By taking it continuously for a certain period of time, the disorder of decreased libido will gradually improve.
- If you want to feel the effect, take it continuously every day.
- Do not take with prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.
- If you drink it, please leave an interval of 6 hours.
- The daily dose is 1 tablet. Please keep the daily dose.
Precautions when taking Fliban 100mg
If you miss a dose, skip it until bedtime the next day. Do not take in the morning or increase to 2 tablets the next time you take.
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after taking Fliban 100mg for 8 weeks.
Side effects of Fliban 100mg
The main side effects of Fliban 100mg
Headaches, hot flashes, and flushing have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects. With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a rare side effect, dizziness and visual impairment may occur.
If you stop taking it, your symptoms will subside, so you don’t have to worry too much, but for your safety, avoid driving a machine or car.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Fliban 100mg
Anxiety, constipation, abdominal pain, menorrhagia, rash, and sedation have been reported as rare side effects.
If you feel something is wrong, see your doctor immediately.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Fliban 100mg are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of taking Fliban 100mg are strong, use a pill cutter etc. to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions when using Fliban 100mg
People who are careful about taking Fliban 100mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People who drink alcohol (please refrain from taking Fliban 100mg)
- People who use prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal supplements.
- People with liver disorders.
- May cause hypotension or hypotension Persons with medical conditions.
Please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Fliban 100mg together
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Remedies for mental illness such as depression.
- Remedies for hypertension and hypotension.
- Proton pump inhibitors.
- Oral contraceptives If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past. before taking Please consult your family doctor.
People who should not take Fliban 100mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Postmenopausal women.
- Pregnant women.
- Persons with a history of substance abuse People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Fliban 100mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- People taking moderate or strong infectious disease treatment (CYP3A4 inhibitor)
- People with liver dysfunction.
- People taking AIDS treatment.
- People taking fungal infection treatment Be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medication or if you are taking a new one.
Precautions for storage and handling of Fliban 100mg
How to store Fliban 100mg
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Fliban 100mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Fliban 100mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
Oral type tablets
Adult women aiming to improve libido disorder.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing