Product details of Inderal 40mg
Features of Inderal 40mg
Inderal 40mg is a type called adrenergic beta-blockers.
It has the effect of suppressing the heart rate and contractile force of the heart, and is a drug that has the effect of reducing the resistance and burden on the heart and blood vessels.
Inderal 40mg effect
It blocks sympathetic nerve receptors and is used to treat angina, arrhythmia, hypertension, and migraine by reducing heart rate and lowering blood pressure.
It is also used as a preventive drug for swelling.
Inderal 40mg indications
Inderal 40mg is a drug for treating hypertension, angina, arrhythmia, and migraine, and improves the following symptoms.
- Those who suffer from essential hypertension (mild to moderate)
- Those who suffer from angina
- During brown cell tumor surgery
- Prevention of extrasystole (supraventricular, ventricular), paroxysmal tachycardia , Tachycardiac atrial fibrillation (slow pulse effect), sinus tachycardia, fresh atrial fibrillation, those who want to prevent paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Those who want to suppress the onset of migraine attacks
- Right ventricular outflow tract Those who want to suppress the onset of hypotension due to stenosis
/ Those who want to prevent swelling
Inderal 40mg active ingredient
The active ingredient in Inderal 40mg is propranolol hydrochloride.
When noradrenaline secreted in the sympathetic nerve binds to the β receptor of myocardial cells, cardiac output increases, blood pressure rises, and the load on the heart increases. Propranolol hydrochloride blocks this β-receptor and prevents sympathetic nerve stimulation from being transmitted to the heart muscle.
Inderal 40mg content / content
Contains 90 tablets per box.
There are two types of propranolol 10mg / 40mg per Inderal 40mg tablet.
Inderal 40mg dosage
How to take Inderal 40mg
In general, for adults, take 30 to 60 mg of propranolol hydrochloride 3 times a day with water or lukewarm water.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Inderal 40mg
When used for essential hypertension (mild to moderate)
In general, for adults, start taking propranolol hydrochloride at 30 to 60 mg daily.
If the effect is insufficient, increase the dose to 120 mg and take in 3 divided doses a day.
When used during surgery for angina and pheochromocytoma The usual adult dosage is 30 mg of propranolol hydrochloride daily. If the effect is insufficient, increase the dose to 60 mg and 90 mg, and take 3 times a day.
Used for prevention of extrasystoles (supraventricular, ventricular), prevention of paroxysmal tachycardia, tachycardiac atrial fibrillation (slow pulse effect), sinus tachycardia, fresh atrial fibrillation, paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
Adults The usual adult dosage is 30 mg of propranolol hydrochloride daily.
If the effect is insufficient, increase the dose to 60 mg and 90 mg, and take 3 times a day.
Children The usual dosage for children is 0.5-2 mg / kg of propranolol hydrochloride daily, starting at a low dose and in 3-4 divided doses daily. If the effect is inadequate, the daily dose can be increased up to 4 mg / kg, but the daily dose should not exceed 90 mg.
When used to control the onset of migraine attacks In general, for adults, start taking propranolol hydrochloride at 20 to 30 mg daily. If the effect is inadequate, increase the dose to 60 mg and take in 2 or 3 divided doses daily.
When used to suppress the onset of hypoxic attacks due to right ventricular outflow tract stenosis Infants are usually given 0.5 to 2 mg / kg of propranolol hydrochloride daily, starting at a low dose, in 3 to 4 divided doses daily. If the effect is insufficient, the dose can be increased up to 4 mg / kg daily.
Precautions when taking Inderal 40mg
If you miss a dose, take the missed dose when you notice it.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Even if you take more than twice a day, you cannot expect any effect, so be sure to follow the recommended dose.
Dizziness and light-headedness may occur. Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Inderal 40mg
Main side effects of Inderal 40mg
The main side effects include headache, dizziness, light-headedness, drowsiness, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include rash, urticaria, and pruritus. If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Inderal 40mg
Congestive heart failure (or worse), bradycardia, peripheral ischemia (Reynaud-like symptoms, etc.), atrioventricular block, orthostatic hypotension with syncope, agranulopathy, thrombocytopenia, purpura, bronchial spasm, You may have difficulty breathing or wheezing.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Inderal 40mg
People who are careful about taking Inderal 40mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients who may have congestive heart failure
- Patients with thyroid poisoning
- Patients with idiopathic hypoglycemia, poorly controlled diabetes, fasting (before and after surgery, etc.)
- Severe liver and kidney Patients with dysfunction
- Patients with non-severe peripheral circulatory disorder
- Patients with bradycardia
- Patients with atrioventricular block (degree I)
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Be careful when using Inderal 40mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Inderal 40mg.
- Other drugs that suppress the sympathetic nervous system (reserpin, β-blockers (including eye drops such as timolol), etc.) May cause excessive suppression of the sympathetic nervous system (slow pulse, heart failure, etc.)
- Hypoglycemic agents (insulin, tolbutamide, acetohexamide, etc.) The hypoglycemic effect may be enhanced.
- Calcium channel blockers (verapamil, diltiazem, nifedipine, etc.) Verapamil, diltiazem, etc. may cause hypotension, bradycardia, conduction disorders such as atrioventricular block, and heart failure.
- Clonidine It may enhance the rebound phenomenon (increased blood pressure, headache, nausea, etc.) after discontinuation of clonidine.
- Sympathomimetics (adrenaline, etc.) The effects of mutual drugs are diminished. It may also cause vasoconstriction and increased blood pressure.
- Anesthesia (such as sevoflurane) may weaken reflex tachycardia and increase the risk of hypotension.
- Lidocaine It may delay the metabolism of lidocaine and increase the blood concentration.
- Digitalis preparation Atrioventricular conduction time may be prolonged, and bradycardia, atrioventricular block, etc. may occur.
- The blood concentration of cimetidine Inderal 40mg may increase and its action may be enhanced.
- Chlorpromazine The effects of Inderal 40mg and chlorpromazine may be enhanced respectively.
- The blood concentration of hydralazine Inderal 40mg may increase and its action may be enhanced.
- Wheat horn alkaloids (ergotamine, etc.) Pain in the lower limbs, cold sensation, cyanosis, etc. may occur.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (such as indomethacin) The antihypertensive effect of Inderal 40mg may be diminished.
- Fluctuations in the blood concentration of alcohol Inderal 40mg may diminish or enhance the action.
- The blood concentration of rifampicin Inderal 40mg may decrease and its action may be diminished.
- The blood concentration of quinidine and propafenone Inderal 40mg may increase, and the action may be enhanced.
- Warfarin The blood concentration of warfarin may increase and its action may be enhanced.
- Fingolimod When betapro is used in combination at the start of administration of fingolimod, severe bradycardia and heart block may be observed. If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
People who should not take Inderal 40mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of Inderal 40mg
- Patients with a risk of bronchial asthma or bronchial spasm
- Patients with diabetic ketoacidosis or metabolic acidosis
- Slow or symptomatic Patients with pulse, atrioventricular block (II, III degree), atrioventricular block, sinus insufficiency syndrome
- Patients with cardiogenic shock
- Patients with right heart failure due to pulmonary hypertension
- Patients with congestive heart failure
- Patients with hypotension
- Patients with long-term fasting
- Patients with severe peripheral circulatory disorder (such as necrosis)
- Patients with untreated brown cell tumor
- Atypical angina
- Patients who are taking Lizatriptan benzoate. People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Contraindicated drug for Inderal 40mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Rizatriptan Benzoate (Maxalt) If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Inderal 40mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store the Inderal 40mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Inderal 40mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Inderal 40mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating angina
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing