Product details of Valif Oral Jelly
Characteristics of Valif Oral Jelly
Valif Oral Jelly is a generic drug that has the same immediate effect as Levitra and is highly evaluated. Because it is a jelly-type drug, it is absorbed faster than conventional drugs, shortening the time until the effect appears, and you can feel the effect even just before sexual activity.
It can be taken smoothly without water, so it can be taken at any time and place. There are 7 kinds of fruit flavors in one box, and it is designed so that you will not get tired of drinking.
This product is often selected by people who are not good at taking conventional medicines.
Effect of Valif Oral Jelly
Vardenafil, the active ingredient contained in Valif Oral Jelly, quickly penetrates into the body, suppresses the action of the enzyme (PDE5), which is the main cause of ED, and has the effect of improving ED symptoms including folds.
Valif Oral Jelly’s duration of action
The effect appears about 30 minutes after taking the drug, and the duration is 8 to 10 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Valif Oral Jelly
Valif Oral Jelly improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- Those who suffer from ED.
- Those who want to feel the effect immediately after taking it.
- Those who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- Those who feel that their erectile dysfunction has decreased.
- Good with a partner Those who want to regain their relationship.
- Those who are not good at taking tablet type.
Active ingredient of Valif Oral Jelly
Vardenafil, the active ingredient in Valif Oral Jelly, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor that improves erectile dysfunction by inhibiting the action of PDE5, which is the direct cause of ED.
Vardenafil suppresses the action of PDE5, prevents the breakdown of cGMP and keeps blood vessels dilated.
Content and content of Valif Oral Jelly
Each box contains 7 bags.
Each bag of Valif Oral Jelly contains 20 mg of vardenafil.
Ajanta Pharma is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in India.
We have a reliable FDA-approved manufacturing facility and are focusing on generic drugs in a wide range of fields.
Typical products for ED treatment include “Kamagra Gold,” “Valif,” and “Tadarise.”
Pharmaceutical Company >> Ajanta Pharma
Valif Oral Jelly Dosage
How to take Valif Oral Jelly
Take once a day about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. As it is a jelly type, it can be taken as it is. Compared to tablet-type ED treatments, it is absorbed into the body faster, so it has an immediate effect.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Recommended dose of Valif Oral Jelly
The recommended dose of vardenafil, the active ingredient in Valif Oral Jelly, is 10 mg per dose. For elderly people (65 years and older) and people with moderate liver damage for the first time, start with 5 mg.
The effects and effects vary from person to person depending on the size of the body. If you do not feel the effect after taking 10mg, please adjust the dose.
There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Valif Oral Jelly
Vardenafil, an active ingredient, is characterized by being less susceptible to dietary effects, unlike Viagra.
Therefore, it is possible to take it without worrying about before and after meals. However, the standard calorie intake that is not affected is less than 700 kcal. Be careful not to overeat, as eating heavy meals can be more effective.
Effects of alcohol
A small amount of alcohol is said to be okay, but when taken with a weak drinker, the vasodilatory effect of the active ingredient vardenafil can cause the alcohol to turn too much.
Moderate alcohol may be effective in treating ED due to its tranquilizing effect, but be careful not to drink too much.
Side effects of Valif Oral Jelly
The main side effects of Valif Oral Jelly
Headaches, hot flashes, flushing, and stuffy nose have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects. With regard to headache, hot flashes, flushing, and stuffy nose, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Visual impairment and dizziness may occur, including photopsia (dazzling, hazy, appearing blue).
For a while after administration, give due consideration to driving a car, working at heights, operating machinery, etc.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Valif Oral Jelly
Priapism, a small number, has been reported. If not treated promptly, it can lead to permanent loss of function and damage to the penile tissue.
If your erection lasts for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention from your doctor, internal medicine, urology, or specialized outpatient department.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Valif Oral Jelly are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of Valif Oral Jelly are strong, adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
For hygiene reasons, dispose of the remaining medicine without storing it.
Precautions when using Valif Oral Jelly
People who are careful about taking Valif Oral Jelly
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sickle-erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- People with moderate liver disorder.
Please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Valif Oral Jelly together
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick. You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Valif Oral Jelly
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Valif Oral Jelly in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate, and nicolandil.
- There is a heart disorder Those who are considered inappropriate for sexual activity, those who have congenital QT prolongation, those who are using antiarrhythmic drugs (quinidine, procainamide, amyodaron, sotalol, etc) People who have had myocardial infarction, people with severe liver damage, people with kidney problems requiring hemodialysis, people with low blood pressure, people with untreated high blood pressure, people with unstable angina People.
- People who use Riosiguato.
- People who use anti-virus drugs (ritonavir, indinavir, atazanavir, sakinavir mesylate, hosamprenavir, ropinavir ritonavir, ombitasville, paritaprevir, ritonavir, darnavir, teraprevir)
- People who use anti-fungal drug (itraconazole)
- People who use preparations containing cobicistat.
- People with retinal pigment degeneration People who fall under the above can have side effects by using this drug. It may come out strongly.
Contraindicated drug for Valif Oral Jelly
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate , nicolangil, etc.)
- Antiarrhythmic agents (quinidine, prokineamide, amyodaron, sotalol, etc. ) Preparations containing mesylate, phosamprenavir, ropinavir / ritonavir, ombitasvir / paritaprevir / ritonavir, darnavir, teraprevir) / antiviral drug (itraconazole) / cobicistat Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
How to store and handle Valif Oral Jelly
How to store Valif Oral Jelly
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Valif Oral Jelly
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Valif Oral Jelly
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
Orally taken type jelly agent
Adult male for the purpose of treating ED.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.