Product Details of Malegra Oral Jelly
Features of Malegra Oral Jelly
Malegra Oral Jelly contains 100mg of the same active ingredient sildenafil as Viagra.
It has the same effect as Viagra, but it is easy to swallow even for those who are not good at tablet type, and it is popular because it can keep costs down.
One box contains various flavors (strawberry, raspberry, mango, pineapple, orange, butterscotch).
It supports a natural and powerful erection due to sexual arousal.
Effect of Malegra Oral Jelly
Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Malegra Oral Jelly, suppresses the action of the enzyme (PDE5), which is the main cause of ED, and promotes blood flow to the sexually stimulated corpus cavernosum. It has the effect of improving ED symptoms including folds.
Malegra Oral Jelly Duration
The effect appears 30 minutes to 1 hour after taking the drug, and the duration is about 5 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Malegra Oral Jelly
Malegra Oral Jelly improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- People suffering from ED.
- People who feel that their erection power is insufficient during sexual activity.
- People who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- People who feel that their erection power has decreased due to the influence of age Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
- Those who are not good at taking tablet type.
The active ingredient of Malegra Oral Jelly
Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Malegra Oral Jelly, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor.
It works by inhibiting PDE5, thereby suppressing the degradation of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). As a result, sexual stimulation promotes blood flow and enables normal erection.
Content and content of Malegra Oral Jelly
It comes in 7 packages per box.
Each packet of Malegra Oral Jelly contains 100 mg of sildenafil.
Dosage of Malegra Oral Jelly
How to take Malegra Oral Jelly
Take once a day about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity.
As it is a jelly type, it can be taken as it is.
Compared to tablet-type ED treatments, it is absorbed into the body faster, so it has an immediate effect.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Sildenafil, the active ingredient, is a component that is absorbed from the intestines, so if taken after meals, the effect will not be satisfactorily exhibited.
Taken on an empty stomach, it is even more effective when it circulates and quickly penetrates the blood in the body.
Recommended dose of Malegra Oral Jelly
The recommended dose of the active ingredient sildenafil is 25 mg per dose.
For those who are taking it for the first time, who are worried about side effects, elderly people (65 years old or older), patients with liver disorder, and patients with severe renal disorder, the starting dose should be 25 mg.
The effects and effects vary from person to person depending on the size of the body.
If you do not feel the effect after taking 25mg, please adjust the dose.
For hygiene reasons, please dispose of the medicine that remains after opening it without storing it.
There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Malegra Oral Jelly
Sildenafil, the active ingredient, is absorbed from the intestines and works by circulating blood in the body.
If taken after meals, the effect may not be satisfactory, so it is recommended to take it on an empty stomach.
If you take it before meals and absorb the ingredients of the medicine, it will not affect you even if you eat afterwards.
If you have a meal, wait about 2 hours after eating before taking it.
We recommend that you avoid high-fat meals and eat relatively light meals.
The effects of alcohol
A small amount of alcohol is fine, but excessive alcohol intake slows brain function and neurotransmission and reduces male function.
For this reason, even if you take an ED treatment drug, it may not be fully effective due to the effects of alcohol.
In addition, the active ingredient sildenafil has a vasodilatory effect.
Drinking alcohol after taking it is easy to get sick, so please refrain from excessive alcohol intake.
Side effects of Malegra Oral Jelly
The main side effects of Malegra Oral Jelly
Headaches, hot flashes, and flushing have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects.
With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a rare side effect, dizziness and visual impairment may occur.
If you stop taking Viagra, your symptoms will subside, so don’t worry too much, but for your safety, avoid driving a machine or car.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Malegra Oral Jelly
A small number of cases of priapism, a prolongation of an erection of 4 hours or more, have been reported.
About 6 hours after the onset, the tissue begins to die, and in the worst case, it can lead to permanent erectile dysfunction.
If the erection lasts for more than 4 hours, see your doctor immediately, or see a doctor in internal medicine, urology, or a specialized outpatient department.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Malegra Oral Jelly are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of Malegra Oral Jelly are strong, adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
For hygiene reasons, dispose of the remaining medicine without storing it.
Precautions when using Malegra Oral Jelly
People who are careful about taking Malegra Oral Jelly
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- People who have severe kidney damage.
- People who have liver damage.
- Alpha blockers Persons using / People with multisystem atrophy.
Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Caution for using Malegra Oral Jelly together
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Be careful about the amount of fat intake. It may not be effective because it is incompatible with fat.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick. You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Malegra Oral Jelly
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Malegra Oral Jelly in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amiodarone nitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.
- Heart disorders, etc. People who are considered inappropriate for sexual activity.
- People with severe liver damage.
- People with low blood pressure or high blood pressure who have not been treated.
- People who have had cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, or myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- People with retinal pigment degeneration.
- People using amiodarone hydrochloride (oral)
- People using soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulant (riociguat By using it, side effects may be strong.
Contraindicated drug for Malegra Oral Jelly
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.)
- Amiodarone hydrochloride (Ancaron tablets)
- sGC stimulant Riociguat (Adempas)
When using other drugs or newly using In that case, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
How to store and handle Malegra Oral Jelly
How to store Malegra Oral Jelly
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Malegra Oral Jelly
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Malegra Oral Jelly Product Information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Orally taken type jelly agent
- Adult male for the purpose of treating ED
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
Alexandria Holland –
There are no side effects and I don’t feel any discomfort, so I can concentrate on the etch. If you don’t like the taste, you can pour it in juice or something. I do that.