Product details of Arimidex 1mg
Features of Arimidex 1mg
Estrogen is released from the ovaries, but after menopause, it changes from the adrenal glands to the male hormone androgen to estrogen.
The enzyme that acts for conversion is aromatase, which is present in the mammary gland, muscle, and adipose tissue, but in the case of hormone-sensitive breast cancer, estrogen is produced because it is in the breast cancer tissue.
Inhibiting aromatase activity reduces estrogen in plasma and suppresses the growth of cancer cells.
The effect of Arimidex 1mg
It suppresses the conversion to estrogen and suppresses the growth of breast cancer.
Indications for Arimidex 1mg
Arimidex 1mg is an aromatase inhibitor and a postmenopausal breast cancer treatment drug.
- People who are worried about breast cancer after menopause
- People who are worried about the following symptoms after menopause
The active ingredient of Arimidex 1mg
The active ingredient in Arimidex 1mg is anastrozole.
It reduces the production of the female hormone estrogen and suppresses the growth of breast cancer.
Arimidex 1mgcontent / content
Contains 28 tablets per box.
Contains 1 mg of anastrozole per tablet of Arimidex 1mg.
Dosage of Arimidex 1mg
How to take Arimidex 1mg
Take 1 mg once daily with water or lukewarm water.
Side effects of Arimidex 1mg
Main side effects of Arimidex 1mg
The main side effects include joint pain, liver dysfunction, hot flashes and rash.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include genital bleeding and vaginal dryness.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Arimidex 1mg
Mucocutaneous ocular syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), anaphylaxis, angioedema, urticaria, interstitial pneumonia, thromboembolism, etc. may occur.
Liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), Al-P, γ-GTP, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or a gynecologist / specialized outpatient clinic for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Arimidex 1mg
People who are careful about taking Arimidex 1mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with severe liver / renal disorders / elderly people (65 years old and over) If there are other medicines taken, the effects of the medicines may be strengthened or weakened by taking them together.
People who should not take Arimidex 1mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of Arimidex 1mg
- Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant The side effects may be strong when used by those who fall under the above .
Arimidex 1mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Arimidex 1mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Arimidex 1mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Arimidex 1mg product details
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs.
It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developing pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult women for breast cancer treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing