Product details of Progynova 2mg
Features of Progynova 2mg
Menopause is a mental and physical symptom due to imbalance in the brain because the female hormone estrogen reduces ovarian function and cannot maintain a sufficient amount of hormone.
Drinking can replenish the deficient hormones and improve menopause.
Effect of Progynova 2mg
Estradiol is a type of female hormone that balances hormones and is effective against shrinkage of the uterus and vagina.
Indications for Progynova 2mg
Progynova 2mg is an oral estradiol preparation that improves the following symptoms.
- People who are worried about vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause and ovarian insomnia
- People who are worried about vaginal atrophy symptoms
- People who are worried about postmenopausal osteoporosis
- It takes time to get up even though they are awake Those who are suffering from hot flashes or sweating
- Those who are suffering from headache, stiff shoulders, dizziness, joint pain, lower back pain, coldness,
Active ingredient of Progynova 2mg
The active ingredient in Progynova 2mg is estradiol valerate.
Supplement with estrogen to improve the symptoms of menopause.
Progynova 2mg content / content
Contains 56 tablets per box.
Contains 2 mg of estradiol per tablet of Progynova 2mg.
- Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Bayer , headquartered in Germany, is a world-renowned pharmaceutical company that developed the painkiller aspirin. Other typical medicines include the ED treatment “Levitra”.
It also has a subsidiary in USA and is ranked 8th in the pharmaceutical market.
Dosage of Progynova 2mg
How to take Progynova 2mg
Take 0.5 to 1 mg once daily with water or lukewarm water.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Progynova 2mg
For symptoms associated with menopause and ovarian deficiency Symptoms The
usual adult dosage is 0.5 mg of estradiol once daily.
When increasing the dose, the maximum dose is 1 mg.
For postmenopausal osteoporosis The usual adult dosage of estradiol is 1.0 mg once daily.
Precautions when taking Progynova 2mg
If you miss a dose, take one dose when you notice.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Even if you take more than twice a day, you cannot expect any effect, so be sure to follow the recommended dose.
Side effects of Progynova 2mg
Main side effects of Progynova 2mg
The main side effects include genital secretions, breast discomfort, abdominal pain, genital bleeding, and abdominal distension.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include eczema.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Progynova 2mg
Venous thromboembolism, thrombophlebitis, and anaphylaxis-like symptoms may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or a gynecologist / specialized outpatient clinic for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Progynova 2mg
People who are careful about taking Progynova 2mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with hepatic disorder
- Patients with endometriosis
- Patients with uterine myoma
- Patients with high blood pressure, heart disease, renal disease or a history of it
- Patients with migraine, epilepsy Patients with diabetes
- Patients with a strong family predisposition to breast cancer, patients with breast nodules, patients with mammary adenopathy or patients with abnormal breast roentgen images
- Patients with preoperative or long-term lying down
- Patients with systemic erythematosus
- Patients with porphyrinosis
- Patients with severe hypertriglyceridemia
- Elderly people (65 years old and over) The effect of the medicine may be strengthened or weakened by swallowing.
Precautions for combined use of Progynova 2mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Progynova 2mg.
- HIV protease inhibitor (ritonavir, etc.), macrolide antibiotic (erythromycin, etc.), imidazole antifungal agent (ketoconazole, etc.), triazole antifungal agent (itraconazole, etc.) Increased blood concentration of Progynova 2mg and enhanced action There is a risk of being affected.
- Rifampicin, barbituric acid-based preparations (phenobarbital, etc.), carbamazepine Perforate St. John’s wort (St. John’s wort) -containing foods The blood concentration of Progynova 2mg may decrease and its action may be diminished. If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
People who should not take Progynova 2mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of Progynova 2mg
- Patients with estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (eg breast cancer, endometrial cancer) and suspected suspected -Untreated endometrial hyperplasia Patients-Patients with a history of breast cancer
- Patients with thrombotic venitis or pulmonary embolism or a history of such
- Patients with arterial thromboembolism
- Pregnant women or pregnant Women and lactating women who may be pregnant
- Patients with severe liver damage
- Patients with abnormal genital bleeding whose diagnosis has not been confirmed It may come out strongly.
Precautions for storage and handling of Progynova 2mg
How to store Progynova 2mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Progynova 2mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product details of Progynova 2mg
Progynova 2mg product classification
Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
Progynova 2mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Progynova 2mg
- Adult women for menopausal treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing