Product Details of Fertomid 50mg Tablet
Features of Fertomid 50mg
There is timing therapy for infertility treatment, but it decreases to about 50% under the age of 29 as the age increases, and in the case of infertile couples, the probability of spontaneous pregnancy decreases to a few percent.
It is used in people with mild ovulation disorders and unstable ovulation and acts on the hypothalamus of the brain.
Judging that there is a deficiency of estrogen, the secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormone is promoted.
It stimulates the secretion of progesterone and follicle-stimulating hormone, promotes follicle development, and induces ovulation.
Fertomid 50mg effect
It promotes the secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone by estrogen antagonism.
Indications for Fertomid 50mg
Fertomid 50mg is an ovulation inducer that improves the following symptoms.
- Those who are worried about the induction of ovulation due to infertility due to ovulation disorders
- Those who are using the timing method
- Those who want to become pregnant
Active ingredient of Fertomid 50mg
The active ingredient in Fertomid 50mg is clomiphene citrate.
It stimulates the secretion of gonadotropins and follicle-stimulating hormone, and promotes follicle maturation and ovulation.
Fertomid 50mg content / content
Contains 10 tablets per box.
Each Fertomid 50mg tablet contains 50 mg of clomiphene citrate.
- Cipla Ltd.
Cipla is a pharmaceutical company based in India with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS medicines for HIV patients in emerging countries.
Fertomid 50mg dosage
How to take Fertomid 50mg
Take 1 tablet once daily with water or lukewarm water for 5 days.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms.
Recommended dose of Fertomid 50mg
When attempting to induce ovulation with this drug in anovulatory patients, be sure to perform the Jestergen estrogen test to confirm the appearance of withdrawal bleeding, exclude uterine amenorrhea, and then start taking the drug.
In general, start with 50 mg of clomiphene citrate for 5 days in the first course, and if it is ineffective in the first course, increase the dose to 100 mg for 5 days.
The dose and duration is 100 mg daily and is limited to 5 days.
Precautions when taking Fertomid 50mg
If you do not have ovulatory menstruation after taking 3 courses or more, stop taking.
Visual symptoms such as blurred vision may appear.
Please be careful not to engage in dangerous machine operations such as driving a car.
Side effects of Fertomid 50mg
The main side effects of Fertomid 50mg
The main side effects include visual symptoms such as blurred vision, headache, emotional anxiety, nausea / vomiting, and loss of appetite.
Side effects, which are infrequent, include rashes.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects of Fertomid 50mg
There is ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, and ovarian enlargement, ovarian stalk twist, lower abdominal pain, lower abdominal tension, ascites / pleural effusion, etc. have been reported.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or a gynecologist / specialized outpatient clinic for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Fertomid 50mg
People who are careful about taking Fertomid 50mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with uterine myoma
- Patients with endometriosis
- Patients with a history of breast cancer
- Patients with a strong family predisposition to breast cancer, patients with breast nodules, patients with mammary gland disease or breast roentgen Patients with abnormalities, patients with a history of liver damage or liver disease, patients with polycystic ovary, patients with untreated endometrioid hyperplasia, etc.
- If you have any medications, taking them together may increase or decrease the effectiveness of the medication.
People who should not take Fertomid 50mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with estrogen-dependent malignant tumors (eg, breast cancer, endometrial cancer) and suspected
- Patients with ovarian tumors and ovarian enlargement not caused by polycystic ovary syndrome
- Liver disorder or Patients with liver disease
- Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant When used by those who fall under the above , side effects may occur strongly.
Precautions for storage and handling of Fertomid 50mg
How to store Fertomid 50mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Fertomid 50mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Fertomid 50mg Product Details
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
- Oral type tablets
- Adult women for the treatment of infertility
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing