Product details of Keto Cream
Features of keto cream
Keto cream is classified as a treatment for fungal infections called imidazole, and is an external preparation to be applied to the skin.
It has a high effect and has relatively few side effects such as irritation pain, and is used for a wide range of symptoms.
As the name suggests, the dosage form is a cream type, which is characterized by high permeability and good spreadability.
It is a product with the same ingredients and standards as Nizoral cream sold as a prescription drug in Japan.
Effect of keto cream
Ketoconazole, the main ingredient of ketoconazole, is an imidazole-based antifungal drug that is widely used for superficial fungal diseases that cause symptoms on the surface of the skin.
It has a bactericidal effect against fungi and is almost non-toxic to bacteria, so it is said to have little effect on the human body.
It is effective for the treatment of candidiasis, athlete’s foot, tinea cruris, tinea versicolor, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
Indications for keto cream
Keto cream improves the following symptoms by its antifungal effect.
- People who are worried about candidiasis
- People who are worried about athlete’s foot
- People who are worried about infection
- People who are worried about tinea versicolor
- People who are worried about seborrheic dermatitis
Active ingredient of keto cream
Contains the active ingredient ketoconazole.
Fungi multiply by repeatedly dividing cells. By inhibiting ketoconazole, it suppresses the growth of Gandida and Trichophyton.
Keto cream content / content
It is 15g per bottle.
Each keto cream contains 2% ketoconazole.
- Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
Dosage of keto cream
How to use keto cream
For ringworm, candidiasis, and tinea versicolor, apply directly to the affected area once a day. For seborrheic dermatitis, apply directly to the affected area twice daily.
The recommended amount of cream applied to the area of two palms of an adult is the amount from the tip of the index finger of an adult to the length of the first joint. Apply it so that it spreads thinly. After bathing, the medicine is easily permeated and can be applied in a clean state, which is especially effective.
Recommended dose of keto cream
The amount and frequency of use will vary depending on the severity and extent of the symptoms.
Although there are differences depending on the site, the symptoms will improve within a few weeks to a few months after the start of application.
However, even if it looks better, the fungus in the stratum corneum of the skin has not been removed, and it is necessary to continue applying it in order to completely remove the fungus in the body.
From the improvement of the skin surface, it is recommended to apply it for 2 to 3 times the period of use until then.
Precautions when using keto cream
- Please follow the usage and dosage and use at a fixed time as much as possible.
- Excessive use or use outside the affected area may cause side effects.
- If you forget to apply it, apply it as soon as you notice. If the interval until the next use is short, skip one dose and use from the next dose.
- Do not use on eyes. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Side effects of keto cream
Main side effects of keto cream
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include skin irritation, rash, contact dermatitis, and heat, but the incidence is low at less than 1%.
If you experience any side effects, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Precautions when using keto cream
People who should not use keto cream
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in keto cream. People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this medicine.
Precautions for storage and handling of keto cream
How to store keto cream
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling keto cream
- Do not use medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Keto cream product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
hape / Dosage Form
- Application type cream
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipmen
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing