Product details of Adapen Gel
Features of Adapen Gel
By using Adapen Gel gel, you can reduce the invisible level of clogging of small pores.
You can shut out the underlying cause of acne. It is especially effective for early acne such as white acne and red acne.
In the case of red acne, inflammation and suppuration have occurred.
Both such red acne and early-stage white acne are characterized by their ability to suppress the onset.
It is also effective against adult acne.
Effect of Adapen Gel
Adapalene, the main ingredient of adapen gel, suppresses keratinization of the skin surface and prevents pore clogging.
It cures non-inflammatory acne (white acne and black acne) and inflammatory acne (red acne).
It is also effective for people with sebum because it has the effect of suppressing sebum on the face.
Indications for Adapen Gel
Adapen Gel improves the following symptoms.
- Those who have symptoms of non-inflammatory acne (white acne / black acne)
- Those who have symptoms of inflammatory acne (red acne)
- Those who are worried about the symptoms of adult acne
Active ingredient of Adapen Gel
The active ingredient in Adapen Gel is adapalene.
Adapalene suppresses the granule cells of the skin that cause acne from becoming keratinocytes.
As a result, sebum is less likely to accumulate in the pores, suppressing the onset and progression of acne.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Intas Pharmaceuticals is one of the 10th largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian pharmaceutical industry.
We are expanding our business not only in India but also in more than 70 countries around the world.
Dosage of Adapen Gel
How to use adapen gel
Once a day (ideally before bedtime), after washing your face, thoroughly remove water from your hands and face, and place azuki-sized (a small amount is fine at first) on your fingertips or a cotton swab and apply gently.
Even if you apply it many times a day, the effect will not increase.
Please protect before going to bed once a day.
Precautions when using adapen gel
- If there is bleeding or a wound on the affected area, apply it after a while. On the contrary, it may worsen.
- If the effect does not appear even after 3 months of using the medicine, discontinue use.
- If the effect is obtained and the application is no longer necessary, discontinue. Long-term application is not recommended.
- Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with clean water and consult a doctor the next day. Bacteria can grow by touching the tube with dirty hands.
- If bacteria propagate on the trunk, it will lead to worsening of acne, so please clean your hands before use.
Side effects of Adapen Gel
Main side effects of Adapen Gel
Itching, dryness, and redness may occur.
There is no problem if it is temporary, but if you continue to feel uncomfortable or uncomfortable, discontinue use. Seek medical attention if symptoms do not improve.
In addition, if this condition continues for 2 weeks or more and worsens, it is necessary to discontinue use.
Please consult your doctor immediately.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Adapen Gel are strong
If you use adapen gel and feel that it has strong side effects, discontinue use.
Please see a hospital as soon as possible and seek medical advice.
Precautions when using Adapen Gel
Those who are careful about using Adapen Gel
The following people should be careful about their use:
- People with sensitive skin
- People who have had an allergic reaction to the ingredients contained inAdapen Gel in the past
People who should not use Adapen Gel
The following people cannot use it.
- Those who may become pregnant or are pregnant
- Skin with cuts, scratches If you have a wound, heal it before use.
Precautions for storage and handling of Adapen Gel
- Store in a place away from high temperature and humidity.
- Store in a dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please apply with clean hands.
- Be sure to wash your painted hands.
- Do not use the expired one.
Product information of Adapen Gel
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
- Application type external agent
- Men and women for the purpose of acne treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.