Product details of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Features of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly is a generic drug of Cialis, one of the three major ED treatments. With seven flavors, pineapple, strawberry, cassis, orange, mango, mint, and chocolate, it is a popular product that can be drunk without water.
It is often selected by those who do not like the taste of conventional medicines and those who cannot take the tablet type well.
Since it has the same effect as Cialis, it is a very compatible product for those who are worried about the timing of taking it or who want to enjoy long-term sex.
Effect of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly maintains the normal erection of the penis by increasing the blood volume to the corpus cavernosum by the action of the active ingredient tadalafil.
Duration of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
The effect appears about 1 hour after taking it, and the duration is up to 36 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- People suffering from ED.
- People who feel that they do not get an erection as expected due to impatience or pressure.
- People who get an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- I feel that my erection power has decreased due to the influence of age Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
- Those who are not good at taking tablet type.
Active ingredient of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly, which contains the active ingredient tadalafil, belongs to a group called erectile dysfunction treatments.
It guides the stagnation of blood flow in the penis to a normal state and supports the maintenance of erection.
Content and content of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
It comes in 7 packages per box.
Each packet of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly contains 20 mg of tadalafil.
Ajanta Pharma is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in India.
We have a reliable FDA-approved manufacturing facility and are focusing on generic drugs in a wide range of fields.
Typical products for ED treatment include “Kamagra Gold,” “Valif,” and “Tadarise.”
Pharmaceutical Company >> Ajanta Pharma
Dosage of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
How to take Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Take about 1 hour before sexual activity. Since it is a jelly type, you can take it without water, but if you feel something is wrong with your mouth, you can take it with water or lukewarm water without any problem.
It is not affected by meals, so it can be taken before, between, or after meals. Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Recommended dose of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
The recommended dose of tadalafil, the active ingredient in Apcalis SX Oral Jelly, is 10 mg per dose.
Patients with organic and mixed ED who do not respond adequately to 10 mg can be increased to 20 mg if tolerability is acceptable. For patients with renal impairment, the starting dose should be 5 mg.
The dose should be up to 10 mg for patients with moderate renal impairment, and the dosing interval should be at least 48 hours apart. For patients with severe renal impairment, the upper limit is 5 mg.
Customers who purchase 20 mg should try from a small amount and use the dose that suits them. For hygiene reasons, please dispose of the medicine that remains after opening it without storing it. There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Tadalafil, an active ingredient, is characterized by being less susceptible to dietary effects, unlike Viagra.
Therefore, it can be taken with or without food. However, the standard calorie intake is less than 800 kcal. Be careful not to overeat, as eating heavy meals can be more effective.
Effects of alcohol
Although it has been reported in clinical trials that it is not affected by alcohol, it is said that dizziness and orthostatic hypotension may occur in the case of excessive intake.
In addition, the active ingredient tadalafil has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for alcohol to pass through the body.
A small amount of alcohol also has a relaxing effect and is effective in treating ED, but be careful not to drink too much.
Side effects of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Main side effects of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include headache, flushing, hot flashes and indigestion. With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a low-frequency symptom, hypersensitivity such as rash, hives, facial swelling, exfoliative dermatitis, and Stevens-Johnson syndrome may occur.
If such symptoms occur after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and take appropriate measures.
Rare side effects of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
The symptom of priapism (priapism) develops in a very small number of cases. An erection can last for more than 4 hours, and if the erection lasts for more than 6 hours, delayed treatment may result in loss of erection function.
If your erection lasts for more than 4 hours, see a doctor or a doctor, internal medicine, urology, or specialized outpatient department immediately.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly are strong
If you feel the efficacy or side effects of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly are strong, adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
For hygiene reasons, dispose of the remaining medicine without storing it.
Precautions when using Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
People who are careful about taking Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic diseases or digestive ulcers.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Caution for using Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may affect the body.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. Although a small amount of alcohol does not affect you, please refrain from excessive intake as it may cause dizziness and orthostatic hypotension.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and interfere with the normal effects of the ingredients of the medicine.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypertensive reactions with the ingredients contained in Apcalis SX oral jelly in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.
- Heart disorders, etc. People who are considered inappropriate for sexual activity.
- People with unstable angina or who have had angina during sexual intercourse.
- People with unstable arrhythmia , people with low blood pressure or people with unstable hypertension.
- People who have had myocardial infarction within the last 3 months.
- People who have had cerebral infarction / cerebral bleeding within the last 6 months.
- People with severe liver damage.
- People with retinal pigment degeneration.
People may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Contraindicated drug for Apcalis SX oral jelly
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.)
- sGC stimulant Riociguat (Adempas)
If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to ask your doctor or pharmacist. Please contact us.
Precautions for storage and handling of Apcalis SX Jelly
How to store Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Orally taken type jelly agent
- Adult male for the purpose of treating ED
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.