product details of Zudena 100mg
Features of Zudena 100mg
Zudena 100mg is a generic version of Zudena, an ED treatment marketed by the Indian pharmaceutical company Sunrise Remedies.
This drug, which contains the active ingredient Udenafil, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor like ED treatments such as Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis, and cGMP works normally and is expected to have a smooth erection effect.
Zudena is characterized by its effect lasting about 12 hours and being less susceptible to dietary effects . Since the original drug was developed in Asia, it is an ED treatment drug that is more familiar to Asians than conventional ED treatment drugs .
The effect of Zudena 100mg
Udenafil, the active ingredient of Zudena, suppresses the excessive secretion of the enzyme (PDE5) that suppresses erection, improves blood flow to the corpus cavernosum penis, maintains a normal erection state, and has the effect of improving the symptoms of ED. increase.
Zudena duration of action
The effect appears about 30 minutes after taking it, and the duration is about 12 hours.
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Zudena
Zudena improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- Those who suffer from ED
- Those who want to feel the effect immediately after taking it
- Those who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- Those who strongly feel side effects due to the use of other drugs
- Effects of age Those who feel that their erectile dysfunction has declined due to such reasons / Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner
The active ingredient of Zudena 100mg
Udenafil, the active ingredient in Zudena, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor that suppresses the action of PDE5, which causes ED, and promotes normal erection.
Udenafil also has a blood flow improving effect, so it prevents the decomposition of cGMP by PDE5 and at the same time keeps sufficient swelling and hardness by flowing enough blood to the penis.
Zudena 100mg content / content
Contains 4 tablets per box.
Each Zudena tablet contains 100 mg of Udenafil.
- Sunrise Remedies
Sunrise Remedies is a pharmaceutical company founded in India in 1995.
We handle a large number of generic drugs and are expanding them all over the world.
Zudena 100mg dosage
How to take Zudena 100mg
Take about 30 minutes before sexual activity with a glass of water or lukewarm water.
It can be taken as 1 tablet at a time, with or without meals.
Take once a day, and be sure to leave at least 24 hours between intervals.
Recommended dose of Zudena 100mg
The recommended daily dose of the active ingredient Zudena is 100 mg. If you are taking this medicine for the first time because it has a strong effect and you are worried about side effects, we recommend a starting dose of 50 mg.
Try using a pill cutter to start with 1/2 dose (50 mg).
There are individual differences in the time to effect and action. Please take at the dose and time that suits you.
Precautions when taking Zudena 100mg
Udenafil, the active ingredient, is said to have immediate effects and is less susceptible to dietary effects, unlike Viagra’s ingredients.
However, if you take too much calories or fat, it will be difficult for the medicine to have its original effect, so be careful not to overeat.
It is recommended to be taken on an empty stomach as it is easily absorbed by the body.
Effect of alcohol
It is said that it is not easily affected by drinking alcohol, but excessive drinking may dilate blood vessels, making it easier to get drunk and paralyzing the nervous system.
In addition, it is recommended that you drink moderately because the vasodilatory effect of Zudena may not be sufficient to improve ED.
Side effects of Zudena 100mg
The main side effects of Zudena 100mg
Headaches, hot flashes, and flushing are seen mainly due to vasodilatory effects. Others include dizziness, visual abnormalities, chest pain, palpitation, tachycardia, rhinitis, and indigestion.
Most of the time, these symptoms will relieve over time, as the blood vessels are dilated by taking the drug. If you are prone to dizziness or visual impairment, be careful when driving a car, working at heights, or operating machinery after taking this medicine.
Rare side effects of Zudena 100mg
In a small number of cases, priapism, a prolongation of an erection of 4 hours or more, has been reported.
Delayed proper treatment can lead to permanent loss of function and damage to penile tissue. If the erection lasts for more than 4 hours, please consult your doctor or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department immediately.
Precautions when using Zudena 100mg
People who are careful about taking Zudena 100mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peylony’s disease, etc.)
- Blood diseases (sickle erythroid anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- Hemorrhagic diseases or digestive ulcers
- People with CYP450 3A4 inhibitors (Ketkonajor, Iturakonajor, Erythromycin)
- People with hepatic dysfunction (GOT, GPT is 3 times or more of the normal upper limit)
- People with renal dysfunction (GOT, GPT is 3 times or more of the normal upper limit) Blood creatinine is 2.5 mg / dl or more)
- People with proliferative diabetic retinopathy
- People with diabetes
- People who are using alpha blockers Please consult your doctor before taking .
Caution for using Zudena together
There are some that should be used together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick. You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Zudena 100mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Zudena in the past
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate, etc. Those who are considered appropriate-People who have had cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, or myocardial infarction within the last 6 months-People with severe liver damage or severe kidney damage
-For kidneys requiring hemodialysis People with disabilities, people with hypotension, people with untreated hypertension, people with unstable angina, people with hereditary degenerative retinal disease, including pigmented psoriasis , amyodaron hydrochloride, etc. , People who are using drugs that may enhance QTc prolonging action
- People who are using HIV protease inhibitors (such as indinavir)
- People who are using PDE5 inhibitors or other erectile dysfunction treatment drugs
- People under the age of 18 People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this medicine.
Contraindicated drug for Zudena 100mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, nicolandyl, etc.)
- Antiarrhythmic agents (amiodaron hydrochloride, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other erectile dysfunction treatment agents
- HIV protease inhibitors (indinavir, etc.) If you are using other medicines or new ones, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Zudena 100mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Zudena 100mg
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Zudena 100mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Zudena 100mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult male for the purpose of treating ED
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing