Product Details of KY Jelly
Features of KY Jelly
KY Jelly contains various active ingredients such as glycerin.
Glycerin has the effects of “improving the lubricity in the vagina” and “preventing the vagina from drying out due to its high moisturizing effect”, and plays an important role in promoting and maintaining the moisture in the vagina.
In addition, it is also used as an aphrodisiac because it increases the amount of blood flowing into the female genitals by promoting blood circulation and makes it more sensitive to sexual stimuli than usual. By using it with a partner, it is possible to maintain a pleasant sensation with a smooth lubrication effect.
Effect of KY Jelly
It is also used as an aphrodisiac because it increases the amount of blood that flows into the female genitals, making it more sensitive to sexual stimulation than usual.
In addition, applying it to the condom can be expected to have the effect of making the condom less likely to be damaged, which also has the effect of avoiding accidents during insertion.
Indications for KY Jelly
KY Jelly has applications such as improving frigidity and dyspareunia in women and preventing condom damage.
- Those who are slow to respond to sexual stimuli
- Those who have dyspareunia due to insufficient vaginal wetness
- Those who want to prevent accidents during vaginal insertion
- Those who want to feel the pleasure of sexual activity
- Want to regain a good relationship with their partner direction
Active ingredient of KY Jelly
A gel containing glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, chlorhexidine gluconate, glucono delta lactone, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, benzoic acid, propylene glycol, and sorbitol.
It is tasteless, odorless, and contains ingredients that do not affect the human body, so you can use it with confidence.
Content and content of KY Jelly
KY Jelly weighs 82g per bottle.
Johnson & Johnson or Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.
How to use KY Jelly
Before sexual activity, apply a small amount around the genital area. Since it is water-soluble, it is a smooth and easy-to-stretch jelly agent, so there is no discomfort.
It is gentle on the body and completely sterile, so it can be used safely.
It can also be applied to worn condoms and vibrators used for masturbating.
Precautions when using KY Jelly
- If you have a wound or inflammation on the affected area, please refrain from using it. It does not contain any anesthetic or irritating ingredients, but it is to prevent the symptoms from getting worse.
- Be careful not to get the ingredients on your eyes, nose, mouth, etc. If it adheres to those areas, rinse it off with water. Also, oral sex is not suitable.
- This product can be used by people with sensitive skin, but if you feel uncomfortable, refrain from using it and immediately wash off the adhered ingredients with a shower.
- Use for the purpose of improving partnership and never use for immoral sexual activity.
Side effects of KY Jelly
There are no side effects. After sexual activity, wash off the components adhering to the affected area with a shower.
This product can also be used by people with sensitive skin or allergies, but if you experience any symptoms such as a rash or itch, stop using it immediately and consult your doctor.
Precautions for use
People who should not use KY Jelly
The following people cannot use it.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction with the ingredients contained in KY Jelly in the past
- Those who have a wound or inflammation at the application site
- Those who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- Those Some people may have strong side effects when using it.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store KY Jelly
Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidental use.
Precautions for handling KY Jelly
- Do not use drugs that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. The properties may change due to the action of the ingredients.
Product classification of KY Jelly
Compared to ethical drugs, the effects are milder and side effects are relatively unlikely to occur.
Please check carefully for indications and concerns when using.
KY Jelly shape / dosage form
- Application type jelly agent
Target gender of KY Jelly
- Adult men and women who want to have fulfilling sexual activity
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing