Product details of Zhewitra 20mg
Features of Zhewitra 20mg
Zhewitra 20mg is an ED treatment that contains the same vardenafil as Levitra as an active ingredient. Vardenafil suppresses the action of PDE5, which interferes with erection, and keeps blood vessels dilated.
Zhewitra 20mg is not easily affected by food and is characterized by a quick onset of action. There are also three types of tablets, each with a different duration of effect.
It is expected to last 8 to 10 hours with an ingredient content of 20 mg, 12 hours with 40 mg, and 16 hours with 60 mg.
The effect of Zhewitra 20mg
Vardenafil, the active ingredient contained in Zhewitra 20mg, quickly penetrates into the body, suppresses the action of the enzyme (PDE5), which is the main cause of ED, and has the effect of improving ED symptoms including folds.
Zhewitra 20mg duration of action
The effect appears about 30 minutes after taking the drug, and the duration is 8 to 16 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Zhewitra 20mg
Zhewitra 20mg improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- Those who suffer from ED.
- Those who want to feel the effect immediately after taking it.
- Those who have an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- Those who feel that their erectile dysfunction has decreased.
- Good with a partner Those who want to regain their relationship.
Active ingredient of Zhewitra 20mg
Vardenafil, the active ingredient in Zhewitra 20mg, is classified as a PDE5 inhibitor that improves erectile function by inhibiting the action of PDE5, which is the direct cause of ED.
Vardenafil suppresses the action of PDE5, prevents the breakdown of cGMP and keeps blood vessels dilated.
Content and content of Zhewitra 20mg
Contains 10 tablets per box.
There are three types of vardenafil containing 20mg / 40mg / 60mg per tablet of Zhewitra.
Sunrise Remedies is a pharmaceutical company founded in India in 1995.
We handle a large number of generic drugs and are expanding them all over the world.
The ED treatment “Avana” contains ingredients developed by a USA pharmaceutical company and is said to be for Asians.
Dosage of Zhewitra 20mg
How to take Zhewitra 20mg
Take once a day, about 1 hour before sexual activity, with a glass of water or lukewarm water. Since the effect of meals is small, it can be taken before, between, and after meals.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Recommended dose of Zhewitra 20mg
The recommended dose of vardenafil, the active ingredient in Zhewitra 20mg, is 10 mg per dose. For elderly people (65 years and older) and people with moderate liver damage for the first time, start with 5 mg.
Since the content is 20mg, 40mg, 60mg, please use a pill cutter and use the dose that suits you. The effects and effects vary from person to person depending on the size of the body.
If you do not feel the effect after taking 10mg, please adjust the dose. There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Zhewitra 20mg
Vardenafil, an active ingredient, is characterized by being less susceptible to dietary effects, unlike Viagra.
Therefore, it is possible to take it without worrying about before and after meals. However, the standard calorie intake that is not affected is less than 700 kcal. Be careful not to overeat, as eating heavy meals can be more effective.
Effects of alcohol
A small amount of alcohol is said to be okay, but when taken with a weak drinker, the vasodilatory effect of the active ingredient vardenafil can cause the alcohol to turn too much.
Moderate alcohol may be effective in treating ED due to its tranquilizing effect, but be careful not to drink too much.
Side effects of Zhewitra 20mg
The main side effects of Zhewitra 20mg
Headaches, hot flashes, flushing, and stuffy nose have been reported, mainly due to vasodilatory effects. With regard to headache, hot flashes, flushing, and stuffy nose, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Visual impairment and dizziness may occur, including photopsia (dazzling, hazy, appearing blue).
For a while after administration, give due consideration to driving a car, working at heights, operating machinery, etc.
If you experience sudden visual loss or loss of vision after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
Rare side effects of Zhewitra 20mg
Priapism, a small number, has been reported. If not treated promptly, it can lead to permanent loss of function and damage to the penile tissue.
If your erection lasts for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention from your doctor, internal medicine, urology, or specialized outpatient department.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Zhewitra are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of Zhewitra 20mg are strong, use a pill cutter to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions when using Zhewitra 20mg
People who are careful about clothes Zhewitra 20mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sickle-erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
- People with moderate liver disorder.
Please consult your doctor before taking .
Be careful when using Zhewitra 20mg
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may have strong effects and side effects.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. It has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for you to get sick. You can drink alcohol, but refrain from drinking too much.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and cause stomach pain.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Zhewitra 20mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Zhewitra 20mg in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate, and nicolangil.
- Sexual activities such as heart damage.
- People with congenital QT prolongation, people using antiarrhythmic drugs (quinidin, procainamide, amyodaron, sotalol, etc.)
- Cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- People with severe liver damage.
- People with kidney problems requiring hemodialysis, people with low blood pressure, people with untreated high blood pressure, people with unstable angina.
- People using Riosiguato.
- People using anti-virus drugs (ritonavir, indinavir, atazanavir, sakinavir mesylate, phosamprenavir, ropinavir ritonavir, ombitasville, paritaprevir, ritonavir, darnavir, teraprevir)
- anti People who are using a fungal drug (itraconazole)
- People who are using a preparation containing cobicistat.
- People with retinal pigment degeneration People who fall under the above will have strong side effects by using this drug. It may be.
Contraindicated drug for Zhewitra 20mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide nitrate , nicolangil, etc.)
- Antiarrhythmic agents (quinidine, prokineamide, amyodaron, sotalol, etc. ) Preparations containing mesylate, phosamprenavir, ropinavir / ritonavir, ombitasvir / paritaprevir / ritonavir, darnavir, teraprevir) / antiviral drug (itraconazole) / cobicistat Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
How to store and handle Zhewitra 20mg
How to store Zhewitra 20mg
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Zhewitra 20mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Zhewitra 20mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
Oral type tablets
Adult male for the purpose of treating ED.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.