Product Details of Xenical 120mg
Xenical 120mg features
The body has the function of storing fat and the function of burning it as energy.
The excess energy absorbed by the body is accumulated as triglyceride, but if you take it before a greasy meal, you can cut the calorie intake.
It is effective in treating serious obesity, improves hypertension, high cholesterol, hyperglycemia, etc., and is used in the treatment of heart disease and diabetes.
Xenical 120mg effect
It cuts the absorption of fat contained in the diet by about 30% and suppresses the absorption of calories by fat.
Since lipids are nutrients that the body needs, it is necessary to control calorie intake and supplement vitamins.
Xenical 120mg indications
Xenical 120mg is an anti-obesity drug that improves and prevents fat absorption due to the following symptoms.
- People who are worried about obesity treatment (BMI 25 or more: obesity 1 degree or more)
- People who have obesity-related or related health disorders
- People who are worried about obesity-related diseases (11 diseases below) Glucose tolerance disorder (Type 2 diabetes, abnormal glucose tolerance, etc.) Lipid dysfunction Hypertension Hyperuricemia / Gout coronary artery disease (myocardial infarction / angina) Cerebral infarction (cerebral thrombosis / transient cerebral ischemic attack) Non-alcoholic fatty liver Diseases Menstrual abnormalities, infertility
, obesity, sleep apnea syndrome, obesity, hypoventilation syndrome , motor organ disease (degenerative arthritis (knee / hip joint), degenerative spondylosis, degenerative arthritis of fingers) Obesity-related kidney disease
Xenical 120mg active ingredient
The active ingredient in Xenical Orlistat 120mg is Orlistad.
It inhibits the action of lipolytic enzymes in the body, suppresses the absorption and accumulation of fat, and excretes it. References
Xenical 120mg content / content
Contains 42 tablets per box.
Each Xenical 120mg tablet contains 120 mg of orlistat.
How to take Xenical 120mg
Take 1 tablet at a time with water or lukewarm water 3 times a day.
The maximum daily dose is 3 tablets.
Recommended dose of Xenical 120mg
Take 1 tablet at a time, 3 times a day with water or lukewarm water just before, during, or within 1 hour after a meal.
It can interfere with the absorption of vitamins (fat-soluble vitamins, including A, D, E, and K).
Precautions when taking Xenical 120mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take one dose when you notice it.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Main side effects
The main side effects include headache, abdominal pain, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, flatulence (increased intestinal gas), oily stools, steatorrhea, watery stools, and hypoglycemia (in people with type 2 diabetes). ..
If the above symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Shock, anaphylaxis, acute pancreatitis, urticaria, etc. may occur.
Liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), Al-P, γ-GTP, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Xenical 120mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with hypothyroidism (hypothyroidism)
- Patients with specific eating disorders (nervous anorexia / hyperphagia)
- Patients with HIV infection
- History of seizures If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
Caution for using Xenical 120mg together
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Xenical 120mg.
- Cyclosporine May lower the plasma level of this drug.
- Levothyroxine may cause hypothyroidism.
- It may suppress the absorption of vitamin K, an anticoagulant containing warfarin.
- It may reduce the effect of amiodarone medicine.
- Antiepileptic drugs may cause convulsions.
- Antiretroviral drug Virus control may be lost. If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
People who should not take Xenical 120mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to Xenical 120mg components
- Patients with chronic malabsorption syndrome
- Patients with cholestasis
- Patients with severe liver disease and kidney disease
- Patients with diabetes
- Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant The above people may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Xenical 120mg
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Xenical 120mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other medicines and supplements. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Xenical 120mg product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developing pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Xenical 120mg shape / dosage form
- Oral capsules
Xenical 120mgTarget Gender
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating and preventing obesity
Other Painkiller Products
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing