Product details of Glucobay 50mg
feature of Glucobay 50mg
The increasing number of diabetic reserves now stands at about 10 million in the country, and it has been shown to be effective against this reserve.
Since it is mainly composed of Acarbose, which has the effect of inhibiting digestive enzymes secreted from the small intestine and pancreas, it is also called an Acarbose drug.
The main ingredient, Acarbose, reduces the digestibility of carbohydrates, thereby reducing the absorption of sugars that are broken down by digestive enzymes. “Glucobay 50mg” is used to improve postprandial hyperglycemia and impaired glucose tolerance, but both include diet and exercise therapy (postprandial blood glucose 2-hour value of 200 mg / dl or more) and insulin administration (fasting 140 mg / dl or more). It is used when the effect is not sufficient.
However, it cannot be used for severe ketosis, infectious diseases, or when insulin-based glycemic control is required for pregnant women.
effect of Glucobay 50mg
It has the effect of improving postprandial hyperglycemia in diabetes.
Glucobay 50mg is recommended for the following people.
- People who are worried about blood sugar level
- People with diabetes
The active ingredient is acarbose.
By inhibiting α-amylase activity and α-glucositase activity, it delays digestion and absorption of various carbohydrates and suppresses a rapid rise in blood glucose level after meals.
Content and content
Contains 90 tablets per box.
There are two types containing 50mg / 100mg of acarbose per tablet of Glucobay 50mg.
- Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Dosage of Glucobay 50mg
How to take
For adults, take 100 mg at a time, 3 times a day, before meals.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms, but you can start taking 50 mg at a time and increase it to 100 mg at a time if tolerability is confirmed.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms. Be sure to follow the instructions given.
If you notice during a meal that you missed a dose, take a single dose immediately.
If you notice after a meal, skip one dose and take one dose at the next regular dose.
Never take two doses at a time. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you accidentally drank too much.
Side effects of Glucobay 50mg
Main side effects
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include increased flatulence, abdominal distension, flatulence, rash and itching. If you experience any of these symptoms, please consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
Hypoglycemia, intestinal obstruction, intestinal obstruction, liver dysfunction, jaundice, etc. have been reported.
Precautions for using Glucobay 50mg
People who are careful about taking
The following people should be careful when using it.
- Patients receiving other diabetic drugs
- Patients with a history of laparotomy or intestinal obstruction
- Patients with gastrointestinal disorders
- Patients with severe hepatic dysfunction
- Patients with severe renal dysfunction ·senior citizen
Caution for combined use
There are some things to be careful about when used together.
- Sulfonylurea drugs , sulfonamide drugs , biguanide drugs , insulin preparations , insulin resistance improvers , fast-acting postprandial hypoglycemic agents , the above diabetic drugs and drugs that enhance their hypoglycemic action (β-blockers, salicylic acid agents) , Monoamine oxidase inhibitor, etc.)
- The above diabetic drugs and drugs that attenuate their hypoglycemic action (adrenaline, corticohormones, thyroid hormones, etc.)
- Digoxin , lactulose , lactitol hydrate , carbohydrate digestive enzyme preparations (diastase, etc. ) )
People who should not take
The following people cannot use it.
- Patients with severe ketosis, diabetic coma or precoma
- Patients with severe infection, before and after surgery, severe trauma
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug
- Pregnant women or pregnant Potential lady
Precautions for storage and handling of Glucobay 50mg
- Store in a cool and dark place, avoiding places exposed to direct sunlight and places with high temperature and humidity.
- Do not store with strong odors.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Glucobay 50mg product information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developing pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the treatment of diabetes
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing