Product details of Priligy 60mg
Features of Priligy 60mg
Priligy 60mg contains dapoxetine as an active ingredient, which prevents the decrease in serotonin, a neurotransmitter secreted in the brain, and delays the time to ejaculation.
It is effective when taken 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity.
Dapoxetine has the effect of preventing the once secreted serotonin from being taken up into the cells, and this effect suppresses the decrease in serotonin.
The amount of serotonin in the brain is stabilized, and the timing of ejaculation can be extended by suppressing the action of noradrenaline, which causes premature ejaculation.
The effect of Priligy 60mg
Premature ejaculation due to excessive secretion of noradrenaline is ameliorated by the active ingredient dapoxetine in Priligy 60mg stabilizing the amount of the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Priligy 60mg duration of action
The blood concentration peaks about 1 hour after taking the drug, and the effect lasts for about 3 to 5 hours.
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Priligy 60mg
Priligy 60mg improves the symptoms of premature ejaculation.
- Those who suffer from premature ejaculation
- Those who have ejaculated against their will
- Those who are too sensitive to sexual stimulation
- Those who want to extend the timing of ejaculation
- Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner
Active ingredient of Priligy 60mg
Dapoxetine, the active ingredient in Priligy 60mg, is also a component of a type of antidepressant called a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), which helps stabilize the amount of serotonin in the brain.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that calms the anxiety, fear, and tension felt by the brain and stabilizes the mental state. By stabilizing the amount, the timing of ejaculation can be extended.
Priligy 60mg content / content
Contains 3 tablets per box.
Each Priligy tablet contains 60 mg of dapoxetine.
Menarini is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company.
We provide high-quality pharmaceutical products with the vision of “health without borders”.
We are developing the ED treatment “Priligy 60mg” and are developing other allergic drugs, vitamins, analgesics, etc. in 16 countries around the world.
How to take Priligy 60mg
Take the medicine 1-3 hours before sexual activity is expected.
Take the entire tablet with a glass of water or lukewarm water to avoid the bitterness of the medicine.
There is no effect of food when taking.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Recommended dose of Priligy 60mg
The recommended starting dose is 30 mg as needed. If the individual response to the 30 mg dose is inadequate and tolerable without any side effects, the recommended dose can be increased up to 60 mg as needed.
Do not overdose as the probability and severity of side effects increase as the intake of the active ingredient increases. Priligy 60mg is not a remedy that you take on a regular basis every day. Take only when you plan to have sexual activity.
Precautions when taking Priligy 60mg
Adequate hydration recommendations Please drink plenty of water or lukewarm water with Priligy 60mg. Do not take this medicine when your body is dehydrated, such as not drinking water for more than 4 to 6 hours, sweating for a long time, or having diarrhea.
To avoid the risk of dizziness and fainting, be sure to rehydrate before taking.
Effects of Alcohol Avoid alcohol consumption when taking Priligy 60mg. The combination of alcohol and dapoxetine can increase the neurocognitive effects associated with alcohol and also increase the effects of adverse neurocardiac attacks such as syncope. This increases the risk of increased risk of accidental disability.
Do not drive a car or operate dangerous machinery when taking this medicine, as it may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
side effect of Priligy 60mg
Main side effects
Headache, sleep disorders, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, sleepiness, thirst, vomiting and diarrhea have been reported. If you feel sick or dizzy, lie down immediately to calm yourself down.
Ingredients are excreted from the body in less than a day, so symptoms often relieve over time. If the symptoms of side effects persist for more than a day after taking the drug, do not overdo it and consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
Cases of orthostatic hypotension have been reported, such as light-headedness, numbness in the extremities or the whole body, and feeling overwhelmed, as symptoms that occur when suddenly standing up. If you feel unwell while taking this medicine, do not drive a car or machine or use any tools. If you experience serious side effects, see your doctor immediately.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Priligy 60mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with premature leakage and depression (especially depression and manic depression associated with suicidal thoughts)
- People with schizophrenia
- People with a history of epilepsy
- People with glaucoma
- People using antipsychotic drugs
- People with bleeding tendency Please consult your doctor before taking .
Precautions for using Priligy 60mg
There are some that should be used together.
- Drugs for mental health problems other than depression
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid, etc.)
- Blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Specific drugs used for the treatment of hypertension, chest pain and prostatic hypertrophy May lower blood pressure.
- Specific other medications for fungal infections (fluconazole)
- Specific other medications for HIV (amprenavir, phosprenavir)
- Specific for treating infections such as erythromycin and clarithromycin Other antibiotics , medications for treating nausea, such as aprepitant If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
People who should not take Priligy 60mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- People who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction with the ingredients contained in Priligy 60mg in the past
- People who are considered inappropriate for sexual activity such as heart problems
- People who have experienced fainting in the past
- People who have suffered from depression in the past People who have had or have severe depression /who have moderate or severe liver damage Do not take this medicine if any of the above apply. If you cannot determine for yourself, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Contraindicated drug for Priligy 60mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Specific fungal infection drugs including MAO inhibitors (selegiline hydrochloride, FP) , pimozide (aulap) , thioridazine , lithium ,linezolide , tryptophan , St. John’s wort , tramadol , ketoconazole and itraconazole. Specific HIV medications , including terisromycin, specific antibiotics for the treatment of infections , nephazodon (antidepressant), other depressant medications, or if you are using other medications Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Priligy 60mg
- This medicine does not require special storage conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Priligy 60mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not dump medicines through drainage or household waste. Talk to your pharmacist about how to get rid of unused medicine. These measures help protect the environment.
Priligy 60mg product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are newly developed drugs and are also called new drugs. It takes a long research period and enormous cost to launch a new drug.
Therefore, after filing a patent application, the developed pharmaceutical company can monopolize, manufacture and sell it, and during that time, efficacy and safety investigations and reexaminations are also conducted.
Priligy 60mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Priligy 60mg
- Adult male for the treatment of premature ejaculation
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.