Features of Poxet 90mg
Poxet 90mg is a generic version of Priligy, the world’s first oral premature ejaculation drug. Psychogenic premature ejaculation, such as inexperienced sexual activity, excessive stress, and trauma due to past sexual failure, is caused by serotonin deficiency.
The active ingredient, dapoxetine, has the function of stabilizing the amount of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that has the function of stabilizing the mental state.
It is a product that compensates for the lack of serotonin, calms the excitement, and supports you to control the time until ejaculation.
Effect of Poxet 90mg
Premature ejaculation due to excessive secretion of noradrenaline is improved by the active ingredient dapoxetine in the Poxet 90mg stabilizing the amount of the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Poxet 90mg duration of action
The blood concentration peaks about 1 hour after taking the drug, and the effect lasts for about 3 to 5 hours.
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Poxet 90mg
Poxet 90mg improves the symptoms of premature ejaculation.
- Those who suffer from premature ejaculation.
- Those who have ejaculated against their will.
- Those who are too sensitive to sexual stimulation.
- Those who want to extend the timing of ejaculation.
- Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
Active ingredient of Poxet 90mg
Dapoxetine, the active ingredient in Poxet 90mg, is also a component of a type of antidepressant called a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), which helps stabilize the amount of serotonin in the brain.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that calms the anxiety, fear, and tension felt by the brain and stabilizes the mental state. By stabilizing the amount, the timing of ejaculation can be extended.
Poxet 90mg content / content
Contains 10 tablets per box.
Each Poxet contains 30mg / 60mg / 90mg of dapoxetine.
Sunrise Remedies is a pharmaceutical company founded in India in 1995.
We handle a large number of generic drugs and are expanding them all over the world.
The ED treatment “Avana” contains ingredients developed by a USA pharmaceutical company and is said to be for Asians.
How to take Poxet 90mg
Take the medicine 1-3 hours before sexual activity is expected. Take the entire tablet with a glass of water or lukewarm water to avoid the bitterness of the medicine.
There is no effect of food when taking. Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Recommended dose of Poxet 90mg
The recommended starting dose is 30 mg as needed. If the individual response to the 30 mg dose is inadequate and tolerable without any side effects, the recommended dose can be increased up to 60 mg as needed.
Do not overdose as the probability and severity of side effects increase as the intake of the active ingredient increases. Poxet 90mg is not a remedy that you take on a regular basis every day. Take only when you plan to have sexual activity.
Precautions when taking Poxet 90mg
Adequate hydration recommendations Make sure to drink plenty of water or lukewarm water with the Poxet 90mg.
Do not take this medicine when your body is dehydrated, such as not drinking water for more than 4 to 6 hours, sweating for a long time, or having diarrhea. To avoid the risk of dizziness and fainting, be sure to rehydrate before taking.
Effects of Alcohol
Avoid alcohol consumption when taking Poxet 90mg.
The combination of alcohol and dapoxetine can increase the neurocognitive effects associated with alcohol and also the effects of adverse neurocardiac attacks such as syncope. This increases the risk of increased risk of accidental disability.
Do not drive a car or operate dangerous machinery when taking this medicine, as it may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
side effect of Poxet 90mg
Main side effects
Mainly headache, sleep disorders, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, tiredness, drowsiness, thirst, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. have been reported.
If you feel sick or dizzy, lie down immediately to calm yourself down. Ingredients are excreted from the body in less than a day, so symptoms often relieve over time.
If the symptoms of side effects persist for more than a day after taking the drug, do not overdo it and consult your doctor.
Rare side effects
Cases of orthostatic hypotension have been reported, such as light-headedness, numbness in the extremities or the whole body, and feeling overwhelmed, as symptoms that occur when the patient stands up suddenly.
If you feel unwell while taking this medicine, do not drive a car or machine or use any tools. If you experience serious side effects, see your doctor immediately.
If you feel that the effects / side effects are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of taking Poxet 90mg are strong, use a pill cutter etc. to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Poxet 90mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with premature leakage and depression (especially depression related to suicidal ideation, manic depression)
- People with schizophrenia.
- People with a history of epilepsy.
- People with glaucoma.
- People using antipsychotic drugs.
- People with bleeding tendency.
Please consult your doctor before taking .
Be careful when using Poxet 90mg
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Drugs for mental health problems other than depression.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid, etc.)
- Warfarin and other blood-thinning drugs.
- Specific drugs used to treat high blood pressure, chest pain and prostate hypertrophy May lower blood pressure.
- Specific other medications for fungal infections (fluconazole)
- Specific other medications for HIV (amprenavir, phosprenavir)
- Specific treatments for infections such as erythromycin and clarithromycin If you are taking any of the other antibiotics , amprenavir or other medications to treat nausea. consult your doctor or pharmacist.
People who should not take Poxet 90mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction with the ingredients contained in Poxet 90mg in the past.
- People who are considered to be inappropriate for sexual activity such as heart damage.
- People who have experienced fainting in the past.
- People who have suffered from depression in the past People who have had or have severe depression / who have moderate or severe liver damage Do not take this medicine if any of the above apply. If you cannot determine for yourself. consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Contraindicated drug for Poxet 90mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine. -Specific fungal infections including
MAO inhibitors (selegiline hydrochloride, FP) , pimozide (aulap) ,thioridazine , lithium linezolide , tryptophan , St. John’s wort , tramadol , ketoconazole and itraconazole. Specific HIV medications , including terisromycin, specific antibiotics for the treatment of infectious diseases , nephazodon (anti-depressant), other depressive medications, or if you are using other medications Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store the Poxet 90mg
- This medicine does not require special storage conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling the Poxet 90mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not dump medicines through drainage or household waste. Talk to your pharmacist about how to get rid of unused medicine. These measures help protect the environment.
Poxet 90mg product classification
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Poxet 90mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Poxet 90mg
- Adult male for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.