Product Details of Nicorette gum
Features of Nicorette Gum
Dopamine, which is released when nicotine binds to receptors, is a hedonic hormone.
Smoking reduces the number and function of dopamine receptors themselves and increases their dependence on nicotine.
It relieves mental and physical withdrawal symptoms when quitting smoking by supplementing nicotine with gum to relieve irritation and loss of concentration when quitting smoking.
Effect of Nicorette gum
Replenish nicotine when you want to smoke from gum instead of cigarettes.
Relieves withdrawal symptoms (irritability, difficulty concentrating, restlessness) due to decreased nicotine when quitting smoking.
Indications for Nicorette Gum
Nicorette gum is an adjunct to smoking cessation.
- Those who want to relieve withdrawal symptoms such as irritability and difficulty concentrating from
- Those who have been frustrated by quitting smoking many times
- Those who want to start quitting smoking effectively
- Those who have a disease in their respiratory organs or heart and are recommended to quit smoking
- People with
Active ingredient of Nicorette gum
The active ingredient in Nicorette gum is nicotine.
Relieves withdrawal symptoms due to nicotine deficiency when quitting smoking.
Nicorette gum content / content
Each box contains 105 tablets.
Each nicotine gum contains 2 mg of nicotine.
How to use Nicorette Gum
If you want to smoke, slowly chew a piece of gum and place it between your teeth and gums.
The taste disappears in about 1 minute, so repeat the above for about 30 to 60 minutes and discard the gum.
The dose may be adjusted according to your symptoms.
Recommended dose of Nicorette gum
The maximum number of pieces that can be used per day is 24, with 4 to 6 pieces per day as a guide.
Please use the number of cigarettes below as a reference.
- 20 or less cigarettes (4 to 6 cigarettes a day)
- 21 to 30 cigarettes (6 to 9 cigarettes a day)
- 31 or more cigarettes (9 to 12 cigarettes a day) Reduce the number of cigarettes used per day by 1 to 2 every week, and stop using the cigarettes when the number of cigarettes used per day reaches 1-2.
Precautions when using Nicorette gum
- Please use with the cigarette stopped.
- Use 3 months as a guide.
- Do not chew more than one at a time.
- Chew more slowly than regular gum and do not swallow it.
- When using, please refrain from using juice or tea.
Main side effects
The main side effects include mouth ulcer, sore throat, nausea / vomiting, abdominal discomfort, heartburn, loss of appetite, and diarrhea.
Side effects include irritation of the mouth and throat, rough tongue, abnormal taste, increased saliva, and periodontitis.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about using Nicorette gum
If you have the following symptoms, please be careful when using it and consult a doctor.
- Those who have been diagnosed with the following diseases Heart disease (myocardial infarction, angina, arrhythmia), cerebrovascular disorder (cerebral infarction, cerebral bleeding, etc.), Buerger’s disease (peripheral vascular disorder), hypertension, thyroid dysfunction, brown cell tumor , Diabetes (people using insulin preparations), pharyngitis, esophagitis, gastric / duodenal ulcer, liver disease, kidney disease
/ elderly (65 years old or older) / pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- People who are breastfeeding If you are taking other medicines, taking them together may strengthen or weaken the effects of the medicines.
People who should not use Nicorette gum
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of Nicorette gum
- Those who continue to smoke, those who are chewed by cigarettes, those who use other nicotine-containing products such as nicotine pads
- Those who smoke Those who do not smoke or smoke only occasionally
- Those who have severe heart disease
- Those who have had a myocardial infarction attack within 3 months
- Those who have been diagnosed with severe angina by a doctor
- Those who have been diagnosed with severe arrhythmia by a doctor Those who have been diagnosed by a doctor as having acute cerebrovascular accidents (cerebral infarction, cerebral bleeding,
etc.) It may be.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Nicorette gum
- Store at room temperature (15-25 ℃) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Nicorette gum
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Nicorette gum product classification
OTC drugs: Compared to ethical drugs such as herbal medicines and crude
drugs, the effects are milder and side effects are relatively unlikely to occur.
Please check carefully for indications and concerns when using.
Nicorette gum shape / dosage form
- Oral chewing gum
Target gender of Nicorette gum
- Adult men and women for the purpose of smoking cessation treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing