Product Details of Bupron SR 150mg
Features of Bupron SR 150mg
Because it is a neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitor, it is a drug that improves the symptoms of anxiety and depression by increasing the amount of norepinephrine and dopamine.
Smokers may not want to smoke, and by binding to nicotine receptors, the withdrawal symptoms due to nicotine deficiency are suppressed and the desire to smoke diminishes due to the unpleasant taste when smoking, making it easier to succeed in quitting smoking. Become.
Effect of Bupron SR 150mg
It enhances the action of norepinephrine and dopamine by inhibiting the reuptake of neurons.
We will reduce the withdrawal symptoms of cigarettes and the habits of smoking.
Indications for Bupron SR 150mg
Bupron SR 150mg is an adjunct to smoking cessation.
- Those who want to relieve withdrawal symptoms such as irritability and difficulty concentrating on smoking cessation
- Those who have been frustrated by quitting smoking many times
- Those who want to start smoking cessation effectively
- Those who are suffering from anxiety and mood disorders
- Nicotine addiction
Active ingredient of Bupron SR 150mg
The active ingredient in Bupron SR 150mg is bupropion.
It is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor that enhances the action of norepinephrine and dopamine.
It reduces withdrawal symptoms by nicotinic receptor antagonism.
Bupron SR 150mg content / content
Each box contains 100 tablets.
Each Bupron SR 150mg grain contains 150 mg of bupropion.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
San Pharma is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on generic drugs in India. We are the 5th largest generic drug company in the world, and we are developing high quality and highly safe drugs all over the world.
How to take Bupron SR 150mg
Take 1-2 tablets daily.
Set a smoking cessation start date in advance and start taking it one week in advance.
The maximum duration of administration is 12 weeks.
Recommended dose of Bupron SR 150mg
If you take this medicine from 1 week before the start of smoking cessation
- From 1st to 3rd day, take 150mg once a day with about 1 glass of water or lukewarm water after meals. (It doesn’t matter at any time of morning, noon, and evening.)
- From the 4th day onward, take 150mg once a day twice a day after breakfast and dinner with about a glass of water or lukewarm water. If you take it twice, leave an interval of 8 hours or more.
Do not take more than a single dose of 150 mg and a daily dose of 300 mg.
Precautions when taking Bupron SR 150mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose, take 1 tablet at a time when you notice.
If the next dose is imminent, you can start taking the next dose.
Do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Do not use with other smoking cessation aids.
Main side effects
The main side effects include sleep disorders, dry mouth, drowsiness, constipation, nausea, change in appetite, weight changes, headaches and dizziness.
Bupropion, one of the active ingredients in Bupron SR 150mg, is an antidepressant and can lead to suicidal ideation, suicidal ideation, or behavioral changes.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, consult your doctor or pharmacist after discontinuing use.
Rare side effects
Mucocutaneous ocular syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), erythema multiforme, and impaired consciousness have been reported.
Liver dysfunction and jaundice accompanied by elevation of AST (GOT), ALT (GPT), γ-GTP, LDH, Al-P, etc. may occur.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Bupron SR 150mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Patients with severe liver dysfunction
- Patients with severe renal dysfunction
- Patients with severe hypertension
- Elderly people (65 years old and over)
- During pregnancy or possible pregnancy If you are taking other medicines, you may strengthen or weaken the effect of the medicines by taking them together.
Precautions for combined use of Bupron SR 150mg
Concomitant precautions are medicines that require caution when taken in combination with Bupron SR 150mg.
- Other nicotine-containing smoking cessation aids have been reported to increase the incidence of side effects.
- The combined use of cimetidine may reduce renal clearance.
- CYP2B6 inducers (efavirenz, phenobarbital, phenytoin, phosphenytoin, phenytoin / phenytoin, modafinil, methadone, amenamevir, etc.) The effects of these drugs may be diminished.
- Drugs metabolized by CYP2D6 Antidepressants (benrafaxin, nortriptyline, imipramine, decipramine, paroxetine, fluoroxetine, sertraline) Antipsychotics (haloperidol, risperidone, thiazide), thiadine (thiazine), etc. Blood levels of these drugs May rise. Dopamine agonists (levodopa and amantadine) Central nervous system toxicity can occur when used in conjunction with Bupron SR 150mg.
- When used at the same time as the MAO inhibitor Bupron SR 150mg, the risk of hypertensive reaction may increase. If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not use Bupron SR 150mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of Bupron SR 150mg
- Those who continue to smoke, those who are chewed by cigarettes, those who use other nicotine-containing products such as nicotine pads
- Those who smoke Those who do not smoke or who smoke only occasionally
- Patients with epilepsy
- Patients with anesthesia / hyperphagia
- Patients within 14 days of discontinuation of MAO inhibitors
- Patients who are drinking alcohol
- Patients with brain tumor disease Persons who fall under the above may have strong side effects when used.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Bupron SR 150mg
- Store at room temperature (15-25 ℃) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Bupron SR 150mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product classification of Bupron SR 150mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Bupron SR 150mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Bupron SR 150mg
- Adult men and women for the purpose of smoking cessation treatment
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.