Features of climax spray
Climax spray is a premature ejaculation improving / preventing drug manufactured and sold by Midas Care.
Compact size that can be stored in a bag or pocket, making it convenient to carry. Moreover, it is a popular product that is very easy to use and easy to use.
It is a therapeutic drug that has a different mechanism of action from the ED treatment drug that is taken, so it can be used in combination.
Climax spray is a premature ejaculation improvement spray that you can feel the effect even for phimosis.
Effect of climax spray
Climax spray is a premature ejaculation preventive drug that has the effect of paralyzing nerves by injecting directly into the male genitalia and temporarily blocking the sensation caused by externally given sexual stimulation.
As a result, it prolongs the time to ejaculation and improves premature ejaculation.
Climax spray duration
It has the characteristic of having excellent immediate effect, and the effect begins to appear about 20 minutes after use.
Although there are individual differences, the effect lasts for about 3 hours after the active ingredient penetrates into the body.
Indications for climax spray
Climax spray improves the symptoms of premature ejaculation.
- Those who suffer from premature ejaculation.
- Those who seek immediate effect.
- Those who are too sensitive to sexual stimulation.
- Those who want to extend the timing of ejaculation.
- Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
Active ingredient of climax spray
Lidocaine, the active ingredient of climax spray, easily penetrates into the skin, so climax spray is characterized by having a faster effect than the premature ejaculation drug taken.
Even for phimosis, it is possible to prolong the time to ejaculation by spraying on the glans exposed from the skin and temporarily reducing the sensitivity.
Climax spray content / content
It is 12g per bottle.
Each climax spray contains 10% lidocaine.
Midascare Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company based in India.
The company is famous for producing non-CFC products for the first time in India and is expected to grow in the future.
A typical product is the premature ejaculation preventive drug “Climax Spray”.
How to use climax spray
Spray 1 to 4 pushes around the glans penis 10 to 30 minutes before sexual activity. After waiting for a few minutes to penetrate the skin, wash off the adhered ingredients with a shower.
It is important to wash away the ingredients after spraying.
Recommended dose of climax spray
Try to use the climax spray no more than 3 times a day. Also, try to keep the applicable amount even if you use it once.
It is said that there is no adverse effect on the body when used as an external medicine, but since it is a component that is treated as a local anesthetic in the first place, it is dangerous to permeate it excessively into the body.
Precautions when using climax spray
Be careful of sticking to another part If it adheres to a part other than the one to be used, that part may be paralyzed.
Thoroughly wash off the fingers and palms used when applying. When used as an anti-premature ejaculation drug, sexual activity with the ingredients attached may make the partner’s sensation dull and insensitive.
If it adheres to the oral cavity, it will paralyze the sensation of the mouth. Wearing a condom can reduce the risk of your partner’s sensory paralysis.
Main side effects
Drowsiness, anxiety, agitation, blurred vision, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, hypersensitivity, hives, skin symptoms, addiction, etc.
Central nervous system, digestive system, hypersensitivity, etc. All symptoms have been reported as side effects, although the frequency is unknown.
In particular, if central nervous system symptoms such as drowsiness and anxiety, and digestive disorders such as nausea and vomiting appear, it may lead to shock symptoms or addiction symptoms, so it is necessary to carefully observe the general condition. It is important to take appropriate measures according to the situation.
Serious side effects
Poisoning symptoms such as impaired consciousness, tremor, and convulsions, bradycardia, arrhythmia, decreased blood pressure, respiratory depression, cyanosis, etc. may occur, and in rare cases, cardiac arrest may occur.
In addition, although it is a small number of cases, there are reports of anaphylactic shock. Observe closely before use, and if such symptoms occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor immediately.
Precautions for use
Those who are careful about using climax spray
The following people should be careful about their use:
- Please note that in general, elderly people are less tolerant of anesthesia due to decreased physiological function.
- Because it is difficult for infants (especially under 3 years old) to grasp the effect of anesthesia. It may cause poisoning, so start with a low dose and use carefully while observing the condition.
- People with poor general condition may have reduced tolerability to anesthesia due to decreased physiological function.
- People with cardiac stimulation conduction disorders may worsen their symptoms.
- People with severe liver dysfunction or severe renal dysfunction are more likely to develop addiction symptoms.
Please consult your doctor before use.
Important basic notes
There are important basic precautions when using it.
In rare cases, shock or addiction may occur. Therefore, when using this drug, be sure to thoroughly interview the patient to understand the general condition of the patient and always prepare for immediate emergency treatment if any abnormality is observed. Must be done.
Please note that the use of this drug may increase the risk of aspiration and oral bites. In addition, there is no way to completely prevent the side effects of this drug, but in order to avoid shock or addiction symptoms as much as possible, please pay attention to the following points.
- Sufficiently observe the patient’s general condition.
- Use the minimum necessary amount according to the anesthesia site. In particular, when using in combination with other lidocaine preparations, be careful not to overdose in consideration of the total lidocaine amount.
- In the case of intra-airway surface anesthesia, use as little as possible because absorption is fast.
- Be careful when administering to the site of sickness, ulcer or inflammation because absorption is fast.
- Since respiratory depression may occur due to premedication or intraoperative anesthetics, analgesics, etc., use anesthetics, analgesics, etc. When taking, administer from a small amount and add as needed.
- Be especially careful in elderly patients, children, patients with poor general condition, obese patients, and patients with respiratory diseases, and if any abnormalities are observed. If you feel unwell , stop using it immediately and consult your doctor.
Those who should not use climax spray
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People with a history of hypersensitivity to climax spray ingredients or amide-type local anesthetics cannot use this drug.
- Persons with severe stimulus conduction disorder (complete atrioventricular block, etc.) People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this drug.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store the climax spray
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity. It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidental use.
Precautions for handling climax spray
- Because it has the property of attacking metal, do not let the affected area come into contact with metal equipment for a long time. If you use metal equipment, wash it off thoroughly with water after use.
- Be careful not to accidentally get this drug in your eyes.
- Be careful when using with other anesthetics such as antiarrhythmic agents, sulfa drugs, and local anesthetics.
Product classification of climax spray
Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
Climax spray shape / dosage form
- Spray type liquid
Target gender of climax spray
- Adult male for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation Prevention Drugs :
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing