Product Details of Cabgolin 0.5mg Tablet
Characteristics of Cabgolin 0.5mg
Cabgolin 0.5mg has been shown to be effective in increasing libido, and is effective in symptoms such as lethargy after ejaculation and loss of libido. After ejaculation, men lose their libido due to the secretion of prolactin.
By suppressing the secretion of this prolactin, it is possible to improve the lethargy state after ejaculation, so it is also effective as a drug for improving and preventing premature ejaculation in men.
PED5 inhibitors act in the wake of increased libido, dilate the blood vessels of the corpus cavernosum, and improve blood flow disorders.
Cabgolin 0.5mg, on the other hand, is more likely to be effective against ED caused by impaired libido, as opposed to PED5.
Effect of Cabgolin 0.5mg
Cabgolin 0.5mg is effective in improving numbness of limbs and Parkinson’s disease due to dopamine deficiency, ovulation disorder and lactation.
By suppressing the secretion of prolactin, which suppresses libido, it is possible to improve the state of lethargy after ejaculation, and it is also effective as a premature ejaculation preventive drug for men .
Indications for Cabgolin 0.5mg
Cabgolin 0.5mg improves symptoms such as hand tremor and muscle stiffness.
- People with Parkinson’s disease who have symptoms such as shaking hands and stiff body
- People with ovulation disorders due to hyperprolactinemia
- People with milk leakage
- People with premature ejaculation
Active ingredient of Cabgolin 0.5mg
Cabgolin 0.5mg, the active ingredient of Cabgolin 0.5mg, acts on dopamine receptors and causes neurotransmitters to function normally, resulting in Parkinson’s disease, ovulation disorders associated with hyperprolactinemia, suppression of decubitus lactation, and ED caused by lack of libido. It has the effect of improving.
It also has the effect of suppressing the secretion of prolactin, a substance that suppresses libido after ejaculation, and it is also possible to eliminate lethargy after ejaculation.
Cabgolin 0.5mg content / content
Contains 8 tablets per box.
There are two types of Cabgolin 0.5mg containing 0.25mg / 0.5mg of Cabgolin 0.5mg per tablet.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
San Pharma is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on generic drugs in India.
We are the 5th largest generic drug company in the world, and we are developing high quality and highly safe drugs all over the world.
How to take Cabgolin 0.5mg
The active ingredient of 0.25 mg can be taken once a day, 0.5 mg a day for the second week, and then increased by 0.5 mg every week depending on the symptoms.
The maximum dose is up to 3 mg, so be careful not to exceed this dose. In either case, take once daily after breakfast. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you notice.
If it is almost time for the next dose, such as when you notice what you should take in the morning at night, skip the missed dose.
Lactation, high prolactin bloody ovulation disorder, high prolactin bloody pituitary adenoma Once
a week, set on the same day, start taking the active ingredient 0.25 mg, and then once at least at intervals of 2 weeks or more depending on the symptoms Can be increased by 0.25 mg.
The standard single dose is 0.25 mg to 0.75 mg, and the upper limit is 1.0 mg.
The dose may be adjusted according to your age and symptoms, so avoid taking it at your own discretion and consult your doctor. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you notice.
The next time you take it, one week after the day you forgot to take it, shift it to the same day of the week.
Suppression of puerperal lactation Take 1.0 mg once after meals only once after delivery of the fetus. In any case, do not take more than 2 doses at a time.
Precautions when taking Cabgolin 0.5mg
Cabgolin 0.5mg, unlike PDE inhibitors such as Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis, is effective in improving ED caused by impaired libido.
However, it is not suitable as a life drug because it requires regular heart examinations for continuous use.
It is a drug that has a sufficient effect on improving erectile function resulting from a slight decrease in libido, so please ensure its safety before use.
Side effects of Cabgolin 0.5mg
Main side effects
Nausea, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, dry mouth, constipation, excitement, drowsiness, dizziness, heavy head, lightheadedness, and light-headedness have been reported. If you feel sick or dizzy, lie down immediately to calm yourself down.
Suddenly, you may experience drowsiness or lightheadedness due to a decrease in blood pressure.
Therefore, when taking this medicine, avoid dangerous work such as driving a car, working at heights, or operating machinery.
In many cases, the symptoms will be alleviated over time because the ingredients are excreted from the body in less than a day, but if the symptoms of side effects continue for more than a day after taking the drug, or if symptoms other than the above occur, it should be taken care of. Seek medical attention.
Rare side effects
Very rarely, hallucinatory symptoms such as seeing something that does not exist in reality, feeling like hearing a sound that others cannot hear, unfounded subjective beliefs (delusions), eczema, delirium, confusion. If you see any of these, stop taking it immediately and seek medical advice.
Attention should also be paid to interstitial pneumonia caused by fever of 38 degrees or higher, muscle stiffness, malignant syndrome such as tremors of limbs, fever, dry cough, and dyspnea.
Serious side effects include pleural fibrosis, pulmonary fibrosis, pleurisy, pleural effusion, valvular heart disease, pericarditis, and pericardial effusion. If you experience symptoms of concern such as chest pain, swelling, coughing, or difficulty breathing, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions for use
People who are careful about taking Cabgolin 0.5mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People who have experienced a hypersensitive allergic reaction with Cabgolin 0.5mg
- People who have severe liver disease
- People who have pericarditis
- People who have pleural effusion
- People who have fibrosis
- People who have pericarditis
- People with digestive ulcers
- People with Reynaud’s disease
- People with schizophrenia
- People with psychosis or a history of it
- People with hypotension
- People with severe cardiovascular disorders
- People who are pregnant or breastfeeding, who may become pregnant
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older) Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Caution for combined use of Cabgolin 0.5mg
There are some that should be used together.
- Antihypertensive agent May enhance the blood pressure lowering effect.
- Dopamine antagonists, phenothiazines, chlorpromazine, butyrophenones, haloperidol, metoclopramide, etc. may weaken the interaction .
- Clarithromycin, a macrolide antibiotic When used in combination with this drug, side effects may increase.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of these medications.
People who should not take Cabgolin 0.5mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypertensive reactions with the components contained in Cabgolin 0.5mg in the past
- People who have abnormalities in the heart valve membrane such as valvular heart disease
- People who are considered to have inappropriate sexual activity such as heart damage
- Pregnancy poisoning People with valvular heart disease / People with high blood pressure during the puerperal period People who fall under the above may have strong side effects when using this drug.
Storage method and handling precautions
How to store Cabgolin 0.5mg
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Cabgolin 0.5mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Do not dump medicines through drainage or household waste. Talk to your pharmacist about how to get rid of unused medicine. These measures help protect the environment.
Cabgolin 0.5mg product classification
Drugs including herbal medicines and crude drugs have strong effects and may cause side effects depending on the constitution and symptoms.
You do not need a doctor’s prescription for personal imports, but please check carefully for any of these concerns when using.
Cabgolin 0.5mg shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
Target gender of Cabgolin 0.5mg
- Adult male for the treatment of premature ejaculation
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing