Product details of Tor 5mg (Torsemide)
Feature of Tor 5mg (Torsemide)
Furosemide is an example of a drug that has the same effect as torasemide. Compared to furosemide, torasemide contained in luplak is said to have a diuretic effect about 10 to 30 times. In addition, the effect of suppressing edema is said to be about 10 times.
Effect of Tor 5mg (Torsemide)
Since Luplak is a powerful diuretic, it acts on the kidneys to increase urine output and remove excess water from the body. As a result, the swelling of the body can be removed.
Torsemide is recommended for the following people.
- Those who are suffering from swelling due to heart disease, kidney disease, etc.
- Those who are suffering from swelling before menstruation.
- Those who want to maintain their style.
Torsemide is classified as a loop diuretic. Loop diuretics are the most active strains of diuretics.
Among loop diuretics, torsemide suppresses the action of aldosterone because it has an aldosterone receptor antagonistic effect.
Content and content
There are 100 tablets and 150 tablets per box.
There are two types containing 5 mg / 10 mg of torsemide per tablet of torsemide.
Dosage of Tor 5mg (Torsemide)
How to take
Take 5 mg once daily with water or lukewarm water.
If you do not feel the effect with 5 mg, gradually increase the dose and see how it looks.
Side effects of Tor 5mg (Torsemide)
Main side effects
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include headache / heavy headache, fatigue, dry mouth in 4 cases, and dizziness / lightheadedness.
Rare side effects
Rare adverse reactions include liver dysfunction, jaundice, thrombocytopenia, hypokalemia, and hyperkalemia.
Precautions when using Tor 5mg (Torsemide)
People who are careful about taking
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with advanced cirrhosis.
- People with severe corticosteroids or cerebral arteriosclerosis.
- People with renal dysfunction.
- People with liver disease.
- People with hepatic dysfunction.
- Gout and diabetes in the person or parents or siblings.
- People with diarrhea and vomiting.
- People before surgery.
- People who are receiving digitalis, sugar corticosteroids, ACTH or glycyrrhizin preparations.
- People who are on salt reduction therapy.
- Elderly people.
Caution for combined use
Be careful when using with the following medicines.
- Pressor amine.
- Tuboclarin and similar substances.
- Antihypertensive agent.
- Aminoglycoside antibiotic.
- Cephalosporin antibiotic.
- Digitalis agent.
- Glycocorticosteroid agent.
- Diabetes agent.
- Salicylic acid derivative.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
- Uric acid excretion promoter.
People who should not take
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who are anuria.
- People who have hepatic coma.
- People who have a clear decrease in sodium and potassium in body fluids.
- People who are receiving desmopressin acetate hydrate (nocturia due to nocturia in men)
- Books Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug or sulfonamide derivatives.
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Desmopressin acetate hydrate
Precautions for storage and handling of Tor 5mg
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid times when you cannot go to the bathroom, such as before driving, as the amount of urine will increase after taking this medicine.
- Dehydration may occur due to diuretic action. Please be careful about your physical condition.
Product information of Tor 5mg (Torsemide)
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Men and women aiming to eliminate swelling.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing