Product details of Tadalista 60mg
Features of Tadalista 60mg
Tadalafil, which is included in Tadalafil, is ideal for those who are concerned about hot flashes and palpitation with other agents, and those who want to make it work slowly and mildly.
Once absorbed, it is less susceptible to dietary effects and allows you to have a better sexual life without affecting your daily life.
It is a drug that supports erection by inhibiting an enzyme called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase 5), but it works only when it is sexually stimulated. Rest assured that you will not get an erection when there is no irritation.
Effect of Tadalista 60mg
Tadalafil maintains a normal erection of the penis by increasing the amount of blood to the corpus cavernosum by the action of the active ingredient tadalafil.
Time of action of Tadalista 60mg
The effect appears about 1 hour after taking it, and the duration is up to 36 hours .
There are individual differences in the effects and effects depending on the physique, body size, physical condition, etc.
Indications for Tadalista 60mg
Tadalista 60mg improves the symptoms of ED (erectile dysfunction).
- People suffering from ED.
- People who feel that they do not get an erection as expected due to impatience or pressure.
- People who get an erection but wither in the middle (breaking in the middle)
- I feel that my erection power has decreased due to the influence of age Those who want to regain a good relationship with their partner.
Active ingredient of Tadalista 60mg
Tadalafil, which contains the active ingredient tadalafil, belongs to a group called erectile dysfunction treatments.
It guides the stagnation of blood flow in the penis to a normal state and supports the maintenance of erection.
Tadalista 60mg content / content
Contains 10 tablets per box.
Each tadalafil tablet contains 20 mg of tadalafil.
Dosage of Tadalista 60mg
How to take Tadalista 60mg
Take once a day, about 1 hour before sexual activity, with a glass of water or lukewarm water. It is not affected by meals, so it can be taken before, between, or after meals.
Take only once a day, and take at least 24 hours apart.
Recommended dose of Tadalista 60mg
The recommended dose of tadalafil, the active ingredient in tadalafil, is 10 mg per dose. Patients with organic and mixed ED who do not respond adequately to 10 mg can be increased to 20 mg if tolerability is acceptable.
For patients with renal impairment, the starting dose should be 5 mg. The dose should be up to 10 mg for patients with moderate renal impairment, and the dosing interval should be at least 48 hours apart. For patients with severe renal impairment, the upper limit is 5 mg.
Customers purchasing 20 mg should use a pill cutter and use the dose that suits them. There is no increase in the effect due to overdose, so please follow the usage and dosage and use correctly.
Precautions when taking Tadalista 60mg
Tadalafil, an active ingredient, is characterized by being less susceptible to dietary effects, unlike Viagra.
Therefore, it can be taken with or without food. However, the standard calorie intake is less than 800 kcal. Be careful not to overeat, as eating heavy meals can be more effective.
Effects of alcohol
Although it has been reported in clinical trials that it is not affected by alcohol, it is said that dizziness and orthostatic hypotension may occur in the case of excessive intake.
In addition, the active ingredient tadalafil has a vasodilatory effect, which makes it easier for alcohol to pass through the body.
A small amount of alcohol also has a relaxing effect and is effective in treating ED, but be careful not to drink too much.
Side effects of Tadalista 60mg
The main side effects of Tadalista 60mg
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include headache, flushing, hot flashes and indigestion.
With regard to headache, hot flashes, and flushing, the blood vessels have expanded due to taking the drug, so the symptoms will subside after a few hours with the effects of the drug.
Although it is a low-frequency symptom, hypersensitivity such as rash, hives, facial swelling, exfoliative dermatitis, and Stevens-Johnson syndrome may occur.
If such symptoms occur after administration of this drug, discontinue administration of this drug and take appropriate measures.
Rare side effects of Tadalista 60mg
The symptom of priapism (priapism) develops in a very small number of cases. An erection can last for more than 4 hours, and if the erection lasts for more than 6 hours, delayed treatment may result in loss of erection function.
If your erection lasts for more than 4 hours, see a doctor or a doctor, internal medicine, urology, or specialized outpatient department immediately.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Tadalista are strong
If you feel the effects and side effects of Tadalista 60mg are strong, use a pill cutter to adjust the dose to 1/2 or 1/4.
Precautions when using Tadalista 60mg
People who are careful about taking Tadalista 60mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis (flexion, fibrosis of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, etc.)
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic diseases or digestive ulcers.
- People who are elderly (65 years old or older)
Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Caution for using Tadalista 60mg
There are some that you should be careful about when using them together.
- Please refrain from using with grapefruit (including juice). It may increase the blood concentration of the
medicine and may affect the body.
- Please refrain from excessive alcohol intake. Although a small amount of alcohol does not affect you, please refrain from excessive intake as it may cause dizziness and orthostatic hypotension.
- Please refrain from taking caffeine. It can strain the stomach and interfere with the normal effects of the ingredients of the medicine.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Tadalista 60mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- People who have experienced hypersensitive reactions with the ingredients contained in Tadalista 60mg in the past.
- People who use nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.
- People who have heart problems and other sexual activity People who are considered appropriate
- People with unstable angina or who have had angina during sexual intercourse.
- People with unstable arrhythmia, people with hypotension or people with unstable hypertension
- Last 3 months People who have had myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- People who have had cerebral infarction / cerebral bleeding within the last 6 months.
- People with severe liver damage.
- People with retinal pigment degeneration.
The use of this drug may have strong side effects.
Contraindicated drug for Tadalista 60mg
There are some medicines that should not be used in combination with this medicine.
- Nitrate and NO donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.)
- sGC stimulant Riociguat (Adempas)
If you are using other medicines or if you are using new medicines, be sure to ask your doctor or pharmacist. Please contact us.
Precautions for storage and handling of Tadalista 60mg
How to store Tadalista 60mg
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- It is recommended to wrap the broken tablets in a wrap and store them in a container that can be sealed.
Since the coating of the broken tablet is peeled off, it becomes easy to get damp and the tablet may crumble.
- We recommend storing in a pill case.
Precautions for handling Tadalista 60mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect your body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Product information of Tadalista 60mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult male for the purpose of treating ED
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.