Product details of Ivermectol 12mg
Characteristics of Ivermectol 12mg
The main ingredient, Ivermectol 12mg, is said to be effective against fecal nematodes and scabies.
Sticky notes are gastrointestinal parasites that mainly parasitize the small intestine.
Scabies is a skin infection caused by the itch mite (scabies) parasitizing the stratum corneum of the skin.
Symptoms are improved by the active ingredient Ivermectol 12mg paralyzing and killing parasites.
It is also expected to be effective against new coronavirus infections.
The results of research on treatment with Ivermectol 12mg are as follows.
- Number of patients 23309
- Prevention 86% (75-92%)
- Early treatment 74% (57-84%)
- Late treatment 43% (26-56%)
Effect of Ivermectol 12mg
It is effective for threadworm and scabies.
It is also expected to have a therapeutic effect on the new coronavirus.
Indications for Ivermectol 12mg
Ivermectol 12mg is recommended for the following people.
- Those who are suffering from threadworm disease
- Those who are suffering from scabies
Active ingredient of Ivermectol 12mg
The active ingredient is Ivermectol 12mg.
It acts on parasites (nematodes, itch mite), causing paralysis, killing and exterminating parasites.
Ivermectol 12mg content / content
Contains 4 tablets per box.
There are two types containing Ivermectol 6mg / 12mg per tablet of Ivermectol 12mg.
Sun Pharmaceutical & Research Limited / Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd
Dosage of Ivermectol 12mg
How to take Ivermectol 12mg
Intestinal fecal nematode In general, take about 200 μg of Ivermectol 12mg per kg of body weight (1 tablet of 6 mg per 30 kg of body weight) twice every two weeks with cold or lukewarm water.
Scabies In general, take about 200 μg of Ivermectol 12mg per 1 kg of body weight (1 tablet of 6 mg per 30 kg of body weight) once with cold or lukewarm water.
Side effects of Ivermectol 12mg
Main side effects of Ivermectol 12mg
The most commonly reported adverse reactions include nausea, vomiting, liver dysfunction, itch and rash.
If you notice any symptoms, please consult your doctor.
Rare side effects of Ivermectol 12mg
Although rare, toxic epidermal necrolysis, mucocutaneous ocular syndrome, liver dysfunction, jaundice, and thrombocytopenia have been reported.
Precautions for using Ivermectol 12mg
People who are careful about taking Ivermectol 12mg
The following people should be careful about taking.
- Patients with severe infection by loa loa In rare cases, serious or fatal encephalopathy may develop after administration of anti- microfilaria drug or regardless of administration, and a causal relationship has not been established with this drug. However, it may develop.
- Safety for the elderly has not been established. Please note that in general, elderly people have decreased liver, kidney, and heart function, and often have complications or are taking other drugs in combination.
- Administer to pregnant women, pregnant women, lactating women, etc. only when the therapeutic benefit outweighs the risk for pregnant women or women who may be pregnant.
- Children Safety has not been established for children weighing less than 15 kg.
People who should not take Ivermectol 12mg
The following people cannot use this medicine:
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug
Precautions for storage and handling of Ivermectol 12mg
How to store Ivermectol 12mg
- Store at room temperature (1 to 30 ° C) away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
It does not need to be stored in the refrigerator and should be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
Precautions for handling Ivermectol 12mg
- If any medicine remains, dispose of it without storing it.
Product information of Ivermectol 12mg
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. A drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / dosage form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult males and females for the treatment of fecal nematodes and scabies
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing
There are no reviews yet.