Divaine 100mg Product Details
Divaine 100mg features
Divaine 100mg has the effect of inhibiting bacterial protein synthesis in the ribosome, and exhibits antibacterial effects by suppressing the growth of bacteria.
Protein synthesis is essential for the growth of bacteria, and protein synthesis is also involved in the life support of bacteria.
Bacterial protein synthesis takes place within a bacterial organ called the ribosome, and Divaine 100mg acts on the 30S subunit present in the bacterial ribosome. It does not act on human or animal ribosomes.
Divaine 100mg effect
The active ingredient in Divaine 100mg is minocycline hydrochloride. It binds to the subunit of the bacterial 30S ribosome and inhibits protein synthesis.
It is also characterized by a long action time in the body of 11 to 26 hours. In addition to sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea, it is also used for the prevention of severe red acne, purulent acne, malaria, and brucellosis.
Divaine 100mg indications
Divaine 100mg is a tetracycline antibiotic that improves the following symptoms:
- Those who are suffering from sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Those who are suffering from mycoplasma pneumonia and Regionella pneumonia.
- Those who are suffering from sore throat (throat pain)
- Those who are suffering from acute bronchitis (sudden coughing)
- Persons suffering from periodontal disease.
- Persons undergoing treatment for various symptoms such as respiratory organs and otolaryngology.
Divaine 100mg applicable strain
Glycoccus, Streptococcus, Pneumoniae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Moraxella (Branhamella), Catalaris, Charcoccus, Tuberculosis, Pest, Cholera, Regionella, Peptostreptococcus, Prevotella, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma
The active ingredient of Divaine 100mg
The active ingredient of Divaine 100mg is minocycline hydrochloride, which exerts an antibacterial effect by inhibiting the synthesis of the protein required for bacterial growth as a tetracycline antibiotic.
Since it suppresses the action of bacterial ribosomes, it can be used as an alternative drug for people who cannot use penicillins or cephem.
Divaine 100mg content / content
Contains 10 tablets per box.
There are two types containing minocycline 50mg / 100mg per tablet of Divaine.
Cipla is an Indian-based pharmaceutical company with a history of more than 80 years.
We manufacture cheap AIDS treatments for HIV patients in emerging countries.
We have a large number of generic drugs such as ED treatment “Tadacip“.
Divaine 100mg dosage
How to take Divaine 100mg
For adults, take 1 to 2 tablets (main ingredient minocycline 100 to 200 mg) for the first time. From the next day onward, take 1 tablet (Minocycline 100 mg) once a day.
Take at least 2 hours after meals or on an empty stomach with cold or lukewarm water.
Recommended dose of Divaine 100mg
In general, it is recommended for adults to orally administer 100 mg to 200 mg once daily. To prevent the development of resistant bacteria, long-term continuous use is not recommended if the symptoms improve.
Most chlamydia treatments are taken for a week, but the dose may be increased or decreased depending on the age and symptoms of treatment. It is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
Precautions when taking Divaine 100mg
If you miss a dose If you miss a dose and notice it within a day, take one dose when you notice it.
When taking Divaine 100mg, if the tablet stays in the esophagus and collapses, it may cause esophageal ulcer, so take plenty of water with lukewarm water.
If it is almost time to take the next dose, wait until that time, take one tablet, and do not take two doses at once. After the next day, take it at the designated time.
Do not stop taking the medicine at your own discretion just because your symptoms have improved, and take it to the end.
Side effects of Divaine 100mg
The main side effects of Divaine 100mg
The main side effects are dizziness, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, and gastrointestinal disorders.
In that case, stop using it and observe the change in physical condition.
Infrequent side effects include dyspnea, impaired consciousness, red eye, liver damage, and lymphadenopathy. If you experience any of the above symptoms, please consult your doctor after confirming any changes in your physical condition.
Rare side effects of Divaine 100mg
Symptoms such as dizziness, shock, anaphylaxis, and toxic epidermal necrolysis have been reported. Toxic epidermal necrolysis may cause high fever (38 ° C or higher), redness of the eyes, sores on the lips, sore throat, redness of a wide area of the skin, etc. It gets worse suddenly.
In this case, please consult your doctor immediately or an internal medicine / urology / specialized outpatient department for diagnosis.
Precautions when using Divaine 100mg
People who are careful about taking Divaine 100mg
If you have any of the following symptoms, be careful when taking this medicine and consult your doctor.
- Persons with a history of hypersensitivity to tetracycline antibiotics.
- Persons with liver disorders and renal disorders.
- Persons with elderly people (65 years old or older)
- Persons with esophageal passage disorders Drinking together may increase or decrease the effect of the drug.
Be careful when using Divaine 100mg
It is a medicine that requires caution when taken in combination with Divaine 100mg.
- Calcium, magnesium, aluminum, lantern or iron agent The absorption of this agent may decrease and the effect may be diminished.
- Anticoagulants such as warfarin potassium may suppress plasma prothrombin activity.
- Luteal / estrogen combination drug The effect of the luteal / estrogen combination drug may be diminished and the incidence of irregular organ bleeding may increase.
- Vitamin A preparations and retinoid preparations excluding external preparations Intracranial pressure may increase.
- The possibility of digoxin toxicity, a cardiac stimulant, may increase.
If you have developed allergic symptoms such as itching or rash due to the use of medicines in the past, please consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
People who should not take Divaine 100mg
The following people cannot use this medicine.
- Those who have experienced a hypersensitive reaction to the ingredients contained in Divaine 100mg.
- Those who are pregnant.
- People who fall under the above may have strong side effects by using this medicine.
Divaine 100mg storage method and handling precautions
How to store Divaine 100mg
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. Avoid the possibility of accidentally taking it.
- If any medicine remains, do not store it as it is and dispose of it.
Precautions for handling Divaine 100mg
- Do not take medicines that have passed the expiration date. It may not be effective or may affect the body.
- Please refrain from storing with other drugs. Due to the action of the ingredients, the properties and shape may change.
Divaine 100mg Product Information
Prescription drugs: Generic drugs
Generic drugs are developed by other pharmaceutical companies using the same active ingredients after the patent period of the new drug has expired, and are strict on the premise that their efficacy and safety are equivalent to those of the new drug. It is a drug that has passed the test and has been approved by the government.
Shape / Dosage Form
- Oral type tablets
- Adult men and women for the purpose of treating various infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing