Product details of Voveran SR 75mg
Features of Voveran SR 75mg
Voveran SR 75mg is a drug with excellent anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and is characterized by quickly relieving pain such as stiff shoulders, muscle aches, tooth extraction and post-surgery pain, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
By interfering with the biosynthesis of a substance called prostaglandins in the arachidonic acid inflammatory cascade, it relieves the inflammatory response and reduces pain and fever.
It is a powerful medicine and is recommended to be taken after meals. It is a symptomatic drug to the last, so please use it after understanding.
Effect of Voveran SR 75mg
It is effective in reducing prolonged back pain, stiff shoulders, muscle aches, headaches, post-extraction pain, post-surgery pain, and menstrual cramps.
It also has the effect of lowering fever in the case of colds and inflammatory diseases, and is sometimes used as an antipyretic.
Duration of action of Voveran SR 75mg
Although there are individual differences, it is said that it lasts for 6 to 12 hours after taking it.
According to the package insert of Voltaren SR, the maximum blood concentration is reached 6 to 7 hours after taking the drug.
Indications for Voveran SR 75mg
- People who want to relieve stiff shoulders and back pain
- People who suffer from joint pain in places due to rheumatism, etc.
- People who want to temporarily relieve headaches and menstrual pain
Active ingredient of Voveran SR 75mg
The active ingredient of this drug is diclofenac sodium. It interferes with the synthesis of prostaglandins, which cause inflammation in people with stiff shoulders, low back pain, and arthritis, and works to suppress the inflammatory reaction (heat and pain).
Content and content of Voveran SR 75mg
Contains 90 tablets per box.
Voveran SR 75mg contains diclofenac sodium 75mg / 100mg.
- Novartis India Ltd
Dosage of Voveran SR 75mg
How to take Voveran SR 75mg
In general, for adults, take diclofenac sodium 2-3 times a day with water or lukewarm water.
Avoid fasting administration and take as much as possible after meals.
You can drink it at any time when using it as a tun.
Recommended dose of Voveran SR 75mg
If you are taking other medications or are treating the underlying disease that causes inflammation / pain, please consult your doctor before use. Depending on your age and severity of symptoms, you can take measures such as starting with a small amount.
As this medicine is highly effective, it may cause stomach pain and nausea. To avoid side effects, fasting administration is recommended and postprandial administration is recommended.
If you need to use it for a long time, perform regular inspections. Do not administer it as a pain reliever, but treat the underlying disease in parallel.
Precautions when taking Voveran SR 75mg
- Avoid administration on an empty stomach.
- This drug is a symptomatic drug. Do not administer it indiscriminately for a long period of time, and treat the causative disease.
- Please use with extreme caution for the elderly and children.
- If you are treating other diseases, please follow the doctor’s instructions.
Side effects of Voveran SR 75mg
Main side effects of Voveran SR 75mg
Many gastrointestinal symptoms such as stomach pain, stomach discomfort, and abdominal pain have been reported.
If you feel any abnormalities after taking this medicine, do not continue taking it at your own discretion and consult a medical institution.
Rare side effects of Voveran SR 75mg
Rarely reported adverse reactions include shock, anaphylaxis, hemorrhagic shock, gastrointestinal stenosis or obstruction, aplastic anemia, acute renal failure, toxic epidermal necrolysis, nephrotic syndrome, aspirin asthma, interstitial pneumonia, etc. Has been reported. If you experience unusual symptoms, discontinue administration and see a doctor.
If you feel that the effects and side effects of Voveran SR 75mg are strong
If you experience symptoms with suspected side effects or feel unwell, consult your doctor or pharmacist and consider reducing the dose or discontinuing medication in consideration of the risks and benefits of using it.
Precautions when using Voveran SR 75mg
People who are careful about taking Voveran SR 75mg
- People with high blood pressure
- People with renal disorder / liver disorder
- Elderly people
- People with digestive ulcer or its history
- People with hemorrhagic shock or its history
- People with cardiac dysfunction
- Esophageal passage Persons with disabilities, people with Crohn’s disease, people with bronchial ulcers, people with a history of hypertension
Be careful when using Voveran SR 75mg
- Cyclosporine (immunosuppressive drug)
- Drugs that inhibit CYP2C9
- New quinolone antibacterial drugs
- Lithium / digoxin / methotrexate
- Antihypertensive agents
People who should not take Voveran SR 75mg
- Persons with gastric ulcer
- Persons with hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug
- Persons with severe blood disorders
- Persons with severe renal / hepatic / cardiac dysfunction
- Persons with severe hypertension
- Those who have a history of aspirin asthma
- Those who are taking triamterene
- Those who are pregnant or may be pregnant
Contraindicated drug for Voveran SR 75mg
When using this drug, it cannot be used in combination with triamterene (triamterene).
Never use it in combination as it may cause acute renal failure.
If you have any concerns about concomitant use with drugs, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Storage method and handling precautions for Voveran SR 75mg
How to store Voveran SR 75mg
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid moisture and store in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Precautions for handling Voveran SR 75mg
- Do not use the product whose expiration date has passed.
- Please use up as soon as possible even if it is within the expiration date.
- Do not overdose as it is dangerous.
Shipping / Packing
Country of shipment
The sender’s name is not the name of the “lifetimePills”.
Only the name of the shipping country is listed, or the name of the shipping country vendor.
Please note that in most cases, the name of the shipping country will be stated when posting the absentee slip.
Since the product name and drug name of the order will not be printed on the outer box, the contents can be received without the delivery staff or family members knowing the contents.
Click here for details on the packing status
>> About packing